The squeal of fortune sucks.

Blaze The Movie Fan

I just tried this today and won a lucky Saradomin godsword. The bad part is, I'm an ex-member so I couldn't even take it. There's another problem with the wheel.

Could've got members, you didn't want to.

Great reasoning with that. Really. Since when did Jagex need to dangle a carrot that badly to get more subscribers?

I just tried this today and won a lucky Saradomin godsword. The bad part is, I'm an ex-member so I couldn't even take it. There's another problem with the wheel.

Great reasoning with that. Really. Since when did Jagex need to dangle a carrot that badly to get more subscribers?

You can click the x if you don't want to play.

zerker_jane.png

99 farm easy

Or where it stops on a Divine and then does a hop skip over to 50g.

I've actually won that damn 50gp drop every day for the past two weeks, sometimes more than once per day, and sometimes with an item that's worth less instead. There is nothing in this game that I hate more than that drop. It's made worse by the fact that it's almost always placed next to some desirable item, and the wheel always stops for a second on it before hopping to that crap. The fact that the animation itself is cosmetic only seems to makes it worse - Like the game itself is mocking the fact that I'm not even close to winning something usable.

You can click the x if you don't want to play.

Again, missing the point.

Since they dropped a load of money by banning member bots.

Squeal of Fortune does suck, just not for the reasons you stated. It's quite stupid that some of the best equipment in the game can be acquired through something as stupid as this.

And that most likely you will maybe get it from the wheel in 5 years time spinning 2 times a day. So I think it is rather dull to say the wheel is stupid because of that...

The best items in the game should not be available like this.

Squeal of Fortune does suck, just not for the reasons you stated. It's quite stupid that some of the best equipment in the game can be acquired through something as stupid as this.

And that most likely you will maybe get it from the wheel in 5 years time spinning 2 times a day. So I think it is rather dull to say the wheel is stupid because of that...

The best items in the game should not be available like this.

Available, but not feasibly obtainable.

Even though claiming the 50 gp and discarding it take the same amount of effort, I discard it. Just to prove a point.

To whom?

To his mouse, computer and monitor.

He wants them to know he dont play no games. Especially squeal of fortune

I may be weird, but I'm saving up to be eccentric!

Even though claiming the 50 gp and discarding it take the same amount of effort, I discard it. Just to prove a point.

To whom?

To his mouse, computer and monitor.

He wants them to know he dont play no games. Especially squeal of fortune

Ya, I don't [bleep] around.

I just won a lucky dragon platebody but couldn't pick it up since I'm still not subscribed yet, haha.

You won a sara sword and a dragon platebody in the space of 2 days?

And conveniently didn't take a screenshot of either?

Suuuurrre.

CNqWHdA.jpg

As unlikely as it sounds, I wouldn't be surprised if F2P players had a much higher chance of getting expensive P2P items from that. "Oh look what you missed out on for being F2P!"

Even then, a D Plate and SS in two days sounds incredibly unlikely.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

As unlikely as it sounds, I wouldn't be surprised if F2P players had a much higher chance of getting expensive P2P items from that. "Oh look what you missed out on for being F2P!"

Even then, a D Plate and SS in two days sounds incredibly unlikely.

I hope this is the case, the next couple months of F2P would be much more bearable if I was being given items like that...

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

I don't mind the SoF at all, I like the lamps that I get, I've gotten maybe 5 rune items since it came out, lots of xp lamps, 10k coins once and 50 coins many times. It's just harmless fun. No one can devalue this game or my levels but ME! I think the game and my levels have value, therefore they DO! No one else can or has affected my gameplay in any negative manner and they never will, because I won't let them. The game is supposed to be for fun and I am having fun. That's all that matters to me!

"Oh I love God, he's so deliciously evil!" ~Stewie, Family Guy

"If I don't kill a man every now and then, they forget who I am" ~Captain Blackbeard

"If it ain't fun, yer doin' it wrong" ~Pirates vs Ninjas Clan Motto

Or where it stops on a Divine and then does a hop skip over to 50g.

I've actually won that damn 50gp drop every day for the past two weeks, sometimes more than once per day, and sometimes with an item that's worth less instead. There is nothing in this game that I hate more than that drop. It's made worse by the fact that it's almost always placed next to some desirable item, and the wheel always stops for a second on it before hopping to that crap. The fact that the animation itself is cosmetic only seems to makes it worse - Like the game itself is mocking the fact that I'm not even close to winning something usable.

The animation being cosmetic winds me up the most - having to go into that whole separate interface when I imagine it could be done just as easily within the SOF tab.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

• 1 month later...

I have something to confess, first I'm gonna fix all the mistakes I said.

Firstly, I get a rune item every 1/50 spins, that's not very common. So I was wrong about that.

Secondly, I have changed my mind. Getting free exp is now something I consider a good thing. I mean I can't train all skills at once, so it is useful to get free exp on a skill that I'm not training, but want to get a higher level on.

It's also useful to get free yew logs. Yeah, so now I'm actually a fan of the spinning wheels. Yeah.

If an item is no use to me or is worth less than 1K coins, I discard it, simple as that.

So yeah I changed my mind about this feature. And now I love it for the same reason I said I hated it. Free exp is a good thing.

I have something to confess, first I'm gonna fix all the mistakes I said.

Firstly, I get a rune item every 1/50 spins, that's not very common. So I was wrong about that.

Secondly, I have changed my mind. Getting free exp is now something I consider a good thing. I mean I can't train all skills at once, so it is useful to get free exp on a skill that I'm not training, but want to get a higher level on.

It's also useful to get free yew logs. Yeah, so now I'm actually a fan of the spinning wheels. Yeah.

If an item is no use to me or is worth less than 1K coins, I discard it, simple as that.

So yeah I changed my mind about this feature. And now I love it for the same reason I said I hated it. Free exp is a good thing.

And that is why I love you, Blaze. You're a bit reactionary, but you eventually come to your senses and look at things objectively.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

• 2 weeks later...