16 - Mar - 2012 - Bonus XP Weekend

SwreeTak

Thief: easy to do, also boring, but no time like the present, eh?

Hunter: same thing

Smithing: as previously mentioned fletching materials are hot right now.

if all else fails, slayer is fine :P

just watch out for those overzealous idiots at some of the spots

8f14270694.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like having your membership expire then renewing returns your multiplier to 2.7x still :shock: . Shame I didn't plan for that!

I knew something like this had to be out there :P Jagex always seam to miss something when it comes to bxpw :) wonder if they can fix this or let it slip, probably letting it slip due to the small amount off ppl who actually had the opportunity to abuse this.

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

67 - 80 Herblore

67 - 70 Farming

I'm at 2.1x exp now and will probably do Agility until 1.1x, in which I will then use all my charms and then Slayer for the rest.

Disappointed that this is only my 2nd bonus XP weekend though. Wasn't playing during 2 of the previous ones, if I was I could have done the 80 Herblore thing 1 weekend, then to 91 the next, and 99 (maybe?) the next. Oh well.

EnEx.png

Fire cape owner since September 25th, 2006.

90 crafting! :mrgreen: Bonus XP weekend goal complete... and now I'm broke :P My multiplier isn't down all the way yet though.. not sure what I'll do next.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

~6.5m DG xp. Can't complain, although I wanted more by tonight.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

10.2M XP yesterday, mostly herblore and summoning. Will get another few million summoning XP.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Looks like having your membership expire then renewing returns your multiplier to 2.7x still :shock: . Shame I didn't plan for that!

I knew something like this had to be out there :P Jagex always seam to miss something when it comes to bxpw :) wonder if they can fix this or let it slip, probably letting it slip due to the small amount off ppl who actually had the opportunity to abuse this.

Apparently it was there last time as well so I would think Jagex knows about it already. Guess they don't have the time to fix it or don't care to?

icecube7.jpeg

Apparently it was there last time as well so I would think Jagex knows about it already. Guess they don't have the time to fix it or don't care to?

It probably affects so few players that they might as well leave it in.

You'd have to time your membership to expire on it which is unreliable (Sometimes they were 3-6 September, sometimes around 9-11 September; same with March). I don't think that fixing this is a priority unless they introduce some way to instantly cancel membership (pay by hour, or something. idk)

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

You'd have to time your membership to expire on it which is unreliable (Sometimes they were 3-6 September, sometimes around 9-11 September; same with March). I don't think that fixing this is a priority unless they introduce some way to instantly cancel membership (pay by hour, or something. idk)

Yeah considering the precise date is not announced until the actual month it is happening now and the minimum membership is 30 days its not feasible in the slightest to rig your membership to end at the right time. Just a matter of luck.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yeah considering the precise date is not announced until the actual month it is happening now and the minimum membership is 30 days its not feasible in the slightest to rig your membership to end at the right time. Just a matter of luck.

Ya, forgot they don't announce precise dates until a couple weeks in advanced.

My end gain for BXPW was:

83 - 93 herb

92 - 94 farm

86 - 87 prayer (lol, from lamps and effigies I could get now with more herb/farm)

icecube7.jpeg

12pm (midday) GMT monday

Its 7.30pm GMT Sunday now

16 1/2 hours remain

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Ya, forgot they don't announce precise dates until a couple weeks in advanced.

My end gain for BXPW was:

83 - 93 herb

92 - 94 farm

86 - 87 prayer (lol, from lamps and effigies I could get now with more herb/farm)

I knew my membership was running out this weekend, so I let it lapse for that reason. However, due to the timezone I'm in and the fact that I had to work I only got an extra 13 minutes (one farm run) of 2.7x multiplier before I lost members and it reset.