Personality Disorder Test

Dizzle229

Do consider yourself having a strong love for approval and praise? Yes

Are you very afraid of being alone? Yes

Do you always feel the need to have a story to tell? Yes

Do you frequently reassure yourself that you are deserving of praise? Yes

These questions and answers should be affecting your histrionic score.

Yeah, those were the ones. I changed them to no and it brought histrionic down to "low".

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paranoid: Low

Schizoid: Low

Schizotypal: Moderate

Antisocial: Low

Borderline: Low

Histrionic: Low

Narcissistic: Low

Avoidant: Very High

Dependent: Moderate

Obsessive-Compulsive: High

Yeah that seems about right based on my therapeutic assesments :mellow:

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid: Very High

Schizoid: High

Schizotypal: High

Antisocial: Moderate

Borderline: Moderate

Narcissistic: Moderate

To be honest, I was expecting a higher rating for antisocial. I consider myself to be extremely antisocial because I purposely avoid people and all possible conversation. I don't know why, but I do. I still think these results are a little frightening :ohnoes:

edit: I guess "avoidant" is more what I was talking about, tbh I don't quite know the difference. I'll look at the "more info" box.

Yeah, my definition of antisocial was a bit off. Interesting stuff.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Paranoid: Moderate

Schizoid: Moderate

Avoidant: High

Disorder | Rating

Schizoid: High

To be honest, I was expecting a higher rating for antisocial. I consider myself to be extremely antisocial because I purposely avoid people and all possible conversation. I don't know why, but I do. I still think these results are a little frightening :ohnoes:

edit: I guess "avoidant" is more what I was talking about, tbh I don't quite know the difference. I'll look at the "more info" box.

Yeah, my definition of antisocial was a bit off. Interesting stuff.

I take it you looked at schizoid too? The info of it is a bit similar to antisocial with a several differences. I assume I got moderate on "avoidant" because I've preferred being quiet and not talking out as much since I feel most people in my life weren't taking note of what I was saying for being too critical or something else.

Disorder | Rating

Histrionic: Very High

Narcissistic: High

Avoidant: Low

Dependent: Low

Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

It was exactly what I expected.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Schizotypal: Low

Avoidant: High

That is something, I guess.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Should I be somewhat concerned...

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid: High

Schizotypal: Very High

Borderline: Very High

Histrionic: High

Dependent: Very High

Popoto.~<3

Disorder | Rating

Not really, look at mine:

Disorder | Rating

Histrionic: Moderate

Dependent: High

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg

Antisocial: High

Avoidant: Moderate

Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Meh... :mellow:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

It's not that many questions so it's not *that* accurate, but I think it does give a general idea of where you might stand in personality disorders. It you were rated as "very high" in anything, there's some possibility there that you might have that. You might not, but it's something to note.

I know self-diagnosis isn't accurate and really can't be used to judge anything, but after taking that test, reading the "more info" box, and reading the wiki on Avoidant Personality Disorder, I think there's a serious possibility that I have that... I fit every criterion to a T (tee?) and experience every symptom described. The test gave me a "very high" rating for it too. :mellow:

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Disorder | Rating

Tim, your fine. I mean, your not Antisocial, I personally think I should be scared because I was only moderatly Narcissistic.

Wow, I post and the thread lights up...

I don't think the test can be considered accurate for the 20 questions or so that is asked, but it could give you warning signs of what is going on within you and give you cause to want to seek the help of a phyciatrist

It's not that many questions so it's not *that* accurate, but I think it does give a general idea of where you might stand in personality disorders. It you were rated as "very high" in anything, there's some possibility there that you might have that. You might not, but it's something to note.

I know self-diagnosis isn't accurate and really can't be used to judge anything, but after taking that test, reading the "more info" box, and reading the wiki on Avoidant Personality Disorder, I think there's a serious possibility that I have that... I fit every criterion to a T (tee?) and experience every symptom described. The test gave me a "very high" rating for it too. :mellow:

People have suggested that I have Schizoid, but I had never heard of Schizotypal. As for Paranoid, I didn't expect it but upon reading the extra info, it fits. As for obsessive-compulsive, it seems to fit, but I'm not entirely sure about that one.

So yeah, it's generally a pretty accurate result.

I don't think the test can be considered accurate for the 20 questions or so that is asked

I believe it's 70, not counting the Gender question. Not sure, I'll do a recount.

Edit: For the record, when I was given a similar thing to fill out when I was suspected of having ADD in 7th or 8th grade, it was something like 50 questions, so I don't know that length is going to be an issue.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I almost feel left out of then TIF community now... I seem to be the only person who didn't suffer more than one of the categories raising, let alone it only raising to moderate. But yeah, most of you seem to have major issues that nobody could fix...

I almost feel left out of then TIF community now... I seem to be the only person who didn't suffer more than one of the categories raising, let alone it only raising to moderate. But yeah, most of you seem to have major issues that nobody could fix...

I can feel the love.

I can feel the love.

Sorry, I've noticed since I took the test that I really can be quite narcissistic.

I scored "low" in everything, I wonder what the test would say if one of my friends filled it out for me.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪