Personality Disorder Test

Dizzle229

I almost feel left out of then TIF community now... I seem to be the only person who didn't suffer more than one of the categories raising, let alone it only raising to moderate. But yeah, most of you seem to have major issues that nobody could fix...

I can feel the love.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid: Low

Schizoid: Low

Schizotypal: Low

Antisocial: Low

Borderline: Low

Histrionic: Low

Narcissistic: Moderate

Avoidant: Low

Dependent: Low

Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Thank-you for helping me procrastinate

Also, Y_Guy, don't lie. You got high in all of them

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Disorder | Rating

Schizotypal: Moderate

Narcissistic: Low

Avoidant: Moderate

Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

And I get the results of my Meyers Briggs test in a week too.

Schizoid: High

Schizotypal: High

Borderline: Moderate

Histrionic: Moderate

Narcissistic: High

I am somewhat surprised lol. Especially the narcissistic one.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I almost feel left out of then TIF community now... I seem to be the only person who didn't suffer more than one of the categories raising, let alone it only raising to moderate. But yeah, most of you seem to have major issues that nobody could fix...

There's got to be some kind of conspiracy behind it. You can't trust the "Sane" people and their systems...

I don't see my results being personality disorders as much as personality traits. Yeah, I tend to prefer isolation, my train of thought is off track with others a lot of the time, and I lack empathy, but none of that is a problem that makes me unfit for society or a normal life.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I don't see my results being personality disorders as much as personality traits. Yeah, I tend to prefer isolation, my train of thought is off track with others a lot of the time, and I lack empathy, but none of that is a problem that makes me unfit for society or a normal life.

I kinda went thinking last night... I figure I have more to worry about with only having one in the moderate category than those that have more, because as you say these are personality traits, and it could mean I have no personality.

Disorder | Rating

Narcissistic: Low

Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

And I get the results of my Meyers Briggs test in a week too.

Do you intend to share what you got on that test by chance? I love chatting about Meyers-Briggs tests for some reason.

Thinking of taking the test again just to see if the results differ compared to when I first took them. With 20 questions, answering 1-3 differently might give noticeable results due to the short size.

Do you intend to share what you got on that test by chance? I love chatting about Meyers-Briggs tests for some reason.

Thinking of taking the test again just to see if the results differ compared to when I first took them. With 20 questions, answering 1-3 differently might give noticeable results due to the short size.

Probably will.

Disorder | Rating

Schizotypal: Low

Thank-you for helping me procrastinate

Also, Y_Guy, don't lie. You got high in all of them

You caught me :(

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I counted 70 or 71 questions.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

I scored low in every category. But this test, like every other test on the internet, is full of crap. Don't think you have a disorder just because you match all the symptoms. There is a degree of severity involved in diagnosis, as well as whether it interferes with your life.

Flyingjj.png

>Do you feel that you are depressed a lot?

>Have you had recurrent thoughts of suicide?

>Have you ever been in jail or done something that you could be put in jail for?

>Does your concern for doing everything "right" interfere with your productivity?

>Do you ever steal things from stores or people's houses?

>Have you ever exaggerated illness or other weakness in order to get attention?

>Do you engage in any obsessive or compulsive behavior?

You think these are just certain quirks in personality that people have? A lot of these are obviously associated with certain disorders.

Yes, I do. And those that aren't, aren't associated with personality disorders (which is what this test claims to identify with), but with mood disorders. (Not to say answering yes to them means you have that disorder.)

And the phrasing of "Have you EVER" really weakens this test. Most people have done something once or twice, that doesn't mean they are high in the personality trait/disorder associated with that behavior.

Also, the clinical level of obsessive compulsive disorder is something most people cannot imagine. Even if they do imagine it, the actual disorder is far worse than that.

EDIT: I'm not trying to take the fun out of taking a random personality quiz, I'm just trying to make sure no one takes it seriously or thinks there is something wrong with them and they should get a psych evaluation ASAP.

Flyingjj.png

In general, I agree with you...but if you've had recurring thoughts of suicide you probably have something wrong with you and should see someone.

polvCwJ.gif

In general, I agree with you...but if you've had recurring thoughts of suicide you probably have something wrong with you and should see someone.

On a personal level here, I have had such thoughts and I don't feel the need to see someone. I "tough it out". This probably isn't the best course of action, but I don't care.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

On a personal level here, I have had such thoughts and I don't feel the need to see someone. I "tough it out". This probably isn't the best course of action, but I don't care.

Of course that's an option - but my point is that recurring suicidal thoughts aren't normal.

polvCwJ.gif

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid: Very High

Schizoid: Very High

Antisocial: High

:3

Where are all the histrionics in the hood?

Hi.

Disorder | Rating

Borderline: Moderate

Histrionic: High

Narcissistic: High

Avoidant: High

Dependent: High

Apparently I'm easily lead (histrionic) but I also take advantage of others (narcissistic). Hm... not contradictory at all.