Member Loyalty Programme (not rewards!) Rating

Dire_Wolf

12 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Loyalty Membership Programme from 1-10 (concept not the rewards)

• 1 (BAD)
    • 5 (NEUTRAL)
    • 10 (GREAT)

What could be improved?

Some of the rewards are very expensive (Definitely the emotes, and now the ridiculously priced eyes), and a 15k point cap is low with that in mind (Though the aura price reduction is a step in the right direction, but it's not enough). There's also no way to try out any of the (more expensive) rewards before you buy them, so it's easy to save up for a couple of months and get stuck with an item you'll never touch again, or a way to sell back said items.

Also, you can add a neutral option, edit post -> use full editor.

Some of the rewards are very expensive (Definitely the emotes, and now the ridiculously priced eyes), and a 15k point cap is low with that in mind (Though the aura price reduction is a step in the right direction, but it's not enough). There's also no way to try out any of the (more expensive) rewards before you buy them, so it's easy to save up for a couple of months and get stuck with an item you'll never touch again, or a way to sell back said items.

Also, you can add a neutral option, edit post -> use full editor.

Thanks for elaborating. I won't add neutral because the poll asks you to make a opinion of the programme.

Neutral IS a valid opinion.

It means you do not find anything particularly wrong but equally don;t find anything particularly worthy of merit.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Neutral IS a valid opinion.

It means you do not find anything particularly wrong but equally don;t find anything particularly worthy of merit.

I ask people to vote if they find it good or bad. I don't ask them to vote "I am neutral".

If anyone feels nothing about the programme, nor good or bad - don't vote. Then your vote won't be registered as good or bad even.

But that is awfully exclusionary.

Why are we only allowed to vote an opinion if we are in one of the extreme camps of good or bad?

Excluding anyone in the middle ground from having an effective vote entirely nullifies the purpose of any results as it means the existing options are skewed by people being forced to vote for one they don't rightly want too and the numbers being entirely skewed as the usual majority of middle ground views have been excluded.

A neutral opinion is not the same as having no opinion.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

But that is awfully exclusionary.

Why are we only allowed to vote an opinion if we are in one of the extreme camps of good or bad?

Excluding anyone in the middle ground from having an effective vote entirely nullifies the purpose of any results as it means the existing options are skewed by people being forced to vote for one they don't rightly want too and the numbers being entirely skewed as the usual majority of middle ground views have been excluded.

Noone is forced to vote for A or B, they can simply choose not to vote.

And i don't see being neutral as having a opinion.

Now if you are neutral, then simply not vote. :thumbup:

The concept is kinda cool. Everyone has a chance to get the items and it's equal and fair for all paying members.

It's a total opposite of the retarded 'vanity' items which only favour players who live in certain areas in the world. When you live in a wrong place you simply can't get them. A good game is fair and gives everybody a chance :thumbdown:

This!

My opinion is that the program is good on paper but can do with some improvement, which they seem to be working on. That isn't the same as good or bad, and if I voted one way or the other, it'll be all too easy to take my result out of context. Asking that group to simply not vote makes this entire poll even more absurd.

Especially since I get the impression that you're fishing for negative opinions about it :-?

If you can't see how neutrality is a valid opinion you need to go to school.

Personally my opinion is entirely neutral.

It has good merits in the idea of rewarding loyalty and some decent rewards.

It also has bad points in the point earning rate vs costs.

It's still an opinion that I could elaborate on further if I desired but it is most definitely neutral. The negative aspects mean I do not view it as 'good' while the positives ensure it do not view it as 'bad' either.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I edited the poll and included scale rating with 0 being neutral. Not that neutrality will be the case in this poll. Because i doubt most people would vote neutral because they have a great insight on the concept of the programme.

Of course they won't vote neutral when you intentionally put neutral outside the good to bad scale so rather than neutral it becomes "no opinion"

True neutral votes will land around 5 and 6 on your scale eg right between good and bad in the place where opinion is neutral (neither good nor bad)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Of course they won't vote neutral when you intentionally put neutral outside the good to bad scale so rather than neutral it becomes "no opinion"

True neutral votes will land around 5 and 6 on your scale eg right between good and bad in the place where opinion is neutral (neither good nor bad)

Neutral is included now, what's the problem?

Neutral is included now, what's the problem?

There isn't one. I was just commenting on your smart ass remark about how people won't vote neutral. Seeing as you purposefully choose to label the usual 'no opinion' option as 'neutral' full well knowing that the people asking for a neutral option meant they were in the grey area between good and bad opinion wise.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

There isn't one. I was just commenting on your smart ass remark about how people won't vote neutral. Seeing as you purposefully choose to label the usual 'no opinion' option as 'neutral' full well knowing that the people asking for a neutral option meant they were in the grey area between good and bad opinion wise.

There isn't a neutral option? Look again.

You said what's the problem? I said there isn't one. I did not say there isn't a neutral option as CLEARLY indicated by the fact the rest of my post referenced it.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Make:

I don't like it

I like it

I couldn't care less

and call it a day.

Personally its a [bleep] that old loyal customers doesn't benefit, only new so called "loyal" players get the good stuff.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Make:

I don't like it

I like it

I couldn't care less

and call it a day.

Personally its a [bleep] that old loyal customers doesn't benefit, only new so called "loyal" players get the good stuff.

Was gonna change it to 5 being neutral, but it's kinda to late for that now:S

EDIT: Changed it afterall.

Also new customers don't benefit. I think you must been member for two consecutive months to start getting points.