Tips for Shattered Heart?

xInfinityx

Tips for Shattered Heart?

Preparing for the 'Completionist Cape', so I would like some advice from people who are close to, or have completed the statue.

What did you do in each skill to get fast rocks?

Things in each skill, I should really avoid doing?

Would it be adviceable to higher lvl stuff or lower level stuff for the rocks?

Any other tips regarding this, that you think I should know about.

edit3: DO NOT CARE FOR PROFIT, JUST WANT ROCKS AND GOOD XP OR EITHER OF THE TWO.

| 99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | 99 Hit Points | 99 Prayer | 99 Magic | 99 Summoning | 99 Ranging |
| 99 Agility| 99 Woodcutting | 99 Construction | 99 Fletching | 99 Herblore | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Thieving |
| 99 Firemaking | 99 Crafting | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Cooking| 99 Smithing | 99 Construction | 99 Fishing |
| 99 Hunter | 99 Farming | 99 Slayer |  Divination 99 | 115+ Dungeoneering |

Total Level: 2590+
Max Cape - Owner

Shattered Heart is only required for the trimmed version of the cape

Here's a list of what I did anyways;

Agility: Best agility course you can do

Thieving: Pickpocketing master farmers

Fishing: Fishing monkfish

Farming: Doing herb runs

Herblore: Cleaning the herbs from the herb runs/Buying grimmy cheap herbs and cleaning them

Mining: Concentrated Gold

Smithing: Smelting the gold

Cooking: Cooking rocktails

Hunter: Hunting draconic Jadinkos

Crafting: Making good dragon leather bodies/Coifs

Construction: Building oak doors/mahogany tables

Runecrafting: ZMI or any other runecrafting method

Woodcutting: Chopping vines at the Jadinko Lair

Fletching: Making sagaie shafts at the Jadinko Lair

Firemaking: Burning curly vines at the Jadinko Lair

Note that for some rocks you need an empty inventory space, so the safest thing to do is to always have one inventory space empty

I choose that combination of things because I wanted the XP in many skills, but skills such as Thieving which I usually train at Pyramid Plunder, weren't a priority XP-wise (Given that you can't get rocks at Pyramid Plunder, I didn't care about the pickpocketing XP during the rock collecting)

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Note that for some rocks you need an empty inventory space, so the safest thing to do is to always have one inventory space empty

Not true. All the rocks will force their way into you inventory by overriding an object if needs by; besides ideally you take the satchel bag thing with you that way they automatically go in there.

Anyway what I do, since I like to do it cheapy:

Agility : Best course

Crafting : Sapphire braces (usually a small profit)

Herblore : Cleaning Guams

Fletching : Maple Long (u) (sometimes a small profit)

Firemaking : Burn willows

Woodcutting : Ivy

Mining : LRC or p ess

Smithing : Iron knives (usually just about breaks even or profits)

Runecrafting : usually do airs on foot from cook guild

Cooking : Tuna

Fishing : Monkfish

Farming : Strawberries

Construction : Oak larders

Hunter : Falconry or Charm Sprites (fast catch rate means more rock opportunities)

Thief : Master farmers

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Not true. All the rocks will force their way into you inventory by overriding an object if needs by; besides ideally you take the satchel bag thing with you that way they automatically go in there.

Not true, try getting herblore rock with a full inv of grimmy herbs, the rock won't destroy the herbs. Go ahead try it, I was fool enough to clean 2k herbs then I noticed I needed the space for that specific rock

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Not true, try getting herblore rock with a full inv of grimmy herbs, the rock won't destroy the herbs. Go ahead try it, I was fool enough to clean 2k herbs then I noticed I needed the space for that specific rock

I have done herblore with full inventory and got rocks fine, possibly has some value limiter since herbs can get costly but with guams it certainly destroys one to force its way in.

Even so the rock bag entirely avoids the issue.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Impressive answers.

Thx, unless anyone have any objections to these things listed above..

edit: thinking of making gold bracelet's from scratch, would this be an idea to combine several skills or would it slow me down?

edit2: Also, errm I tried some of the things listed on RS wiki. They were not that fast for me (maybe I am just very very very unlucky... I dunno)

edit3: DO NOT CARE FOR PROFIT, JUST WANT ROCKS AND GOOD XP OR EITHER OF THE TWO.

| 99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | 99 Hit Points | 99 Prayer | 99 Magic | 99 Summoning | 99 Ranging |
| 99 Agility| 99 Woodcutting | 99 Construction | 99 Fletching | 99 Herblore | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Thieving |
| 99 Firemaking | 99 Crafting | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Cooking| 99 Smithing | 99 Construction | 99 Fishing |

Max Cape - Owner

Really depends if you want the xp or the fastest catch rate sometimes.

Like for example, master farmers, have one click rather than two to thieve from them, thus why I use them.

I also like to combine skills:

Mining, Smithing, Crafting = Mine lrc gold, smelt it, then craft it.

Fishing, Cooking = Fish monkfish, cook monkfish

Woodcutting, Firemaking = Curly roots

Farming, Herblore = Farm herbs, Clean Herbs

But remember, you have full weeks to get each set of rocks, so you don't necessarily have to rush them, but in reality, find a routine that works for you and you'll be set in no time. I personally just enjoy how much I do train these skills that I normally wouldn't have. Plus the bonus xp at the end is always a plus.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Really depends if you want the xp or the fastest catch rate sometimes.

Like for example, master farmers, have one click rather than two to thieve from them, thus why I use them.

I also like to combine skills:

Mining, Smithing, Crafting = Mine lrc gold, smelt it, then craft it.

Fishing, Cooking = Fish monkfish, cook monkfish

Woodcutting, Firemaking = Curly roots

Farming, Herblore = Farm herbs, Clean Herbs

But remember, you have full weeks to get each set of rocks, so you don't necessarily have to rush them, but in reality, find a routine that works for you and you'll be set in no time. I personally just enjoy how much I do train these skills that I normally wouldn't have. Plus the bonus xp at the end is always a plus.

Thx! Nice combination list! Thinking of doing as much combination as possible to make it less dull, so that I can stick it out untill I've completed my replica.

And yeah, I know that I will probably have alot of time to spare each week, but I would like as much time to lvl up dung, whens not gathering weekly rocks :P

Max Cape - Owner