27-Mar-2012 - Morytania Tasks

Saradomin_Mage

BTW, I found the perfect little spooky music for all this Morytania stuff

Might also be cool while trekkin and ramblin on and on and on and on and on....

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joke of the day(elite):

prsxt.png

Planks are a med reward and do not get upgraded by hard or elite.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Is there a comprehensive list of benefits anywhere yet?

Yes, the in-game task system.

Go to 'rewards' on an easy task and u can see all the easy rewards etc.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Completion of the Priest in Peril quest is no longer a requirement for reaching Morytania.

awesome I guess, can get ancients on 1 pray hero (if I ever play on that account again).

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Completion of the Priest in Peril quest is no longer a requirement for reaching Morytania.

awesome I guess, can get ancients on 1 pray hero (if I ever play on that account again).

Just because they made you able to enter without the quest does not mean they have removed the quest as a requirement on things like desert treasure.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Just because they made you able to enter without the quest does not mean they have removed the quest as a requirement on things like desert treasure.

Pretty sure it does, as it was only the fact you couldnt get into the place for the last diamond that was stopping you completing the quest.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Pretty sure it does, as it was only the fact you couldnt get into the place for the last diamond that was stopping you completing the quest.

35393495.png

I would beg to differ. You still need Priest in Peril. It isn't just about getting to the last diamond. It is a requirement in-game, let alone on all the websites.

35393495.png

I would beg to differ. You still need Priest in Peril. It isn't just about getting to the last diamond. It is a requirement in-game, let alone on all the websites.

Proves my point nicely.

Certainly Priest in Peril ended up as a req for many quests as it was needed in order to access the area and this is no longer the case.

This, however, does not alter the fact it IS a specifically named requirement for many things and Jagex (as shown nicely here) has/will not alter that.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

35393495.png

8/10 jagex, I can imagine what the pvp and quest forums are looking like on rsof atm

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

How did they update the lore to allow the area to be accessed without the quest?

Wasn't there something during the quest about killing the guardian to the area and having to replace its role with the holy barrier? Something like that?

Well if the damn dog ain't dead how are you getting to it?

Or did the agility shortcut become a requirement?