27-Mar-2012 - Morytania Tasks

Saradomin_Mage

But he was referring to if you *value* the robes, then its not that bad.

Unless I have entirely misconstrued the meaning that is not what he said. His words:

"Burning shades is almost as efficient as conventional prayer training. If you value necro robes, then it becomes more efficient."

Ergo burning shades is almost as efficient as conventional prayer anyway, valuing necro robes just adds to this. Not it is efficient only if you value necro robes.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ring of wealth boosts Gold Chest rewards? Really?

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRGH

I thought you knew this!!! D:

I had some shades lying around so I figured heck, may as well burn them and get it over with, and get a kit.

Burning 500 Fiyr Shades yielded:

• ~285,450 Coins (I derped and forgot to collect the coins twice)
  • 40 Gold keys
  • 2 Silver key purple
  • 15 Silver key black
  • 157 Silver key crimson
  • 85 Silver key brown
  • 106 Silver key red

Not going to list the random armour, weapons, jewelry, and number of fine cloth that I got overall, but out of those 40 Gold Keys, I got 3 Necromancer Kits and 4 Shade Skulls while wearing the Ring of Wealth.

Overall, I got about 2.2mil from burning all of those shades and selling the stuff. :thumbsup: Lots of random adamant and rune items. :P

EDIT: Also... I thought we could only burn a maximum of 500?

501vyrewatch.png

If memory serves the flail amount burned is a relatively new addition, so I should think in typical jagex fashion the collabirum book maxed out at 500 so anyone who maxed it just got 500 listed when the check option appears.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 3 weeks later...