Will the dragon warhammer ever be released?

I figured that this forum is the most appropriate forum to talk about stuff like this, and I searched for a thread of this topic and couldn't find it so I made one.

Anyway, I'd love to have a dragon warhammer. I know that not many people use warhammers, but I sure would, I have all dragon weapons available in the game except for dragon claws, but I might buy them soon as they have gone down in price by a lot.

Now regarding the dragon warhammer. All the weapons in the game except dragon sword and warhammer have the dragon versions available in the game. I don't really care for a shortsword as nobody uses them. But I really would love to have a dragon warhammer.

With that I could use all battle styles to fight the waterfiends, with my battleaxe I can only use strength as slash doesn't do much. I'm not willing to use a two handed weapon to fight those waterfiends, since I need my Zamorak book for the prayer potion.

I wanna ask, will the dragon warhammer ever be released? I really think it should be, because I want to complete my dragon weapon collection.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the weapons in the game except dragon sword and warhammer have the dragon versions available in the game.

and the dragon crossbow, but according to jagex, the chaotic crossbow is it's variant

I don't really care for a shortsword as nobody uses them.

And this is the reason why they won't be released, you complained about it earlier about how nobody cares, but you fit right into that category as well

Anyways, I'd only view it as a cosmetic item at this point, unless it has some great special attack, I fail to see a point in making any more dragon equipment

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]

Honestly unless you're a pure at 60 attack or something almost all dragon weapons are useless. They're only good for specials, and just in general warhammers are terrible. Unless the dragon warhammer has a godly special I don't see anyway it'll be released, unless Jagex wants to complete the set as well.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

I personally find the dragon weapons to be useful. My favorite dragon weapon is the battleaxe.

But I use the other dragon weapons as well. Yeah, the special attacks are the main reason I use them. But still dragon weapons can hit pretty well.

I will admit that I haven't tried out other weapons like godswords and stuff. I don't wanna try out the barrows weapons as I don't wanna pay every few hours when using them. But maybe I will try out other weapons.

The abyssal whip is overrated, I will say that. Even though the whip can hit pretty good I don't think it's better than the dragon battleaxe. I mean I get free attack boost without having to waste a potion with my dragon battleaxe, how useful is that?

Anyway, back on topic. Yeah, I'm fully aware that not many people use warhammers, but that doesn't change the fact that I would use a dragon warhammer if it was released.

I personally find the dragon weapons to be useful. My favorite dragon weapon is the battleaxe.

But I use the other dragon weapons as well. Yeah, the special attacks are the main reason I use them. But still dragon weapons can hit pretty well.

I will admit that I haven't tried out other weapons like godswords and stuff. I don't wanna try out the barrows weapons as I don't wanna pay every few hours when using them. But maybe I will try out other weapons.

The abyssal whip is overrated, I will say that. Even though the whip can hit pretty good I don't think it's better than the dragon battleaxe. I mean I get free attack boost without having to waste a potion with my dragon battleaxe, how useful is that?

Anyway, back on topic. Yeah, I'm fully aware that not many people use warhammers, but that doesn't change the fact that I would use a dragon warhammer if it was released.

It's extremely obvious that you haven't been around for the past couple of years :P

77yLQy8.png

In one Q & A Jagex was talking about he possibilities of Dragon ore, crossbow, and warhammer iirc first QA since mod mark took over. However in more recent Q & A's they denied the warhammer and said the chaotic crossbow is the dragon one (lol).

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I think overall your problem is that you're cheap, poor or both. Barrows recharge, prayer pots and str/att potion are all cheap stuff you should be able to afford at your lvl. If waterfiends are the issue, then consider buying sara sword or zammy spear. If you can't buy them at all, goliaths are free to use and very easy to re-obtain again, but require a big time investment in quests. If you want a warhammer just for the sake of a warhammer, then torag's hammers are right up your alley.

2480+ total

A dragon warhammer would be pretty useless and be dead content to all but a few people.

Like muggiwhplar said, you clearly haven't been around for quite some time. I'd advise looking into things you've missed as a lot has changed even over the last year.

A dragon warhammer would be pretty useless and be dead content to all but a few people.

Like muggiwhplar said, you clearly haven't been around for quite some time. I'd advise looking into things you've missed as a lot has changed even over the last year.

He's not new. He plays how he wants.

that being said, the addition of the granite mace was also pretty useless (like a granite maul, but worse and nobody wants to use it), but it's likely that it existed for a while but they didn't actually bother to resolve the goblin quest line until way after it was relevant

8f14270694.jpg

He's not new. He plays how he wants.

Yes, I know. He was active back when I was known as the fight caves guy around here. My point was that he's from the time back when we didn't pay much attention to the concept of "time is money."

77yLQy8.png

Goliaths > Dragon warhammer

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Jagex could always give the warhammer max weapon speed lol. Make it cheap, easy to get to give it a niche use at Waterfiends.

Honestly tho, if Jagex wants to release the warhammer/sword, they should just add it to the Zanaris stall and give it some okay spec.

(And Muggwhiplar will always be fight caves guy to me as well)

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

For some reason I really wish they'd release the Dragon warhammer, with a spec like a mini-Statius' Warhammer. That'd be fun to use, I guess. Also for the sake of completing the set.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

>"I know that not many people use warhammers, but I sure would"

>"I don't really care for a shortsword as nobody uses them"

?

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Honestly there is a lot of potential for the dragon crossbow as a ranged spec weapon, more so in particular as a viable pvm weapon at that and I'm surprised jagex has neglected this option. Crossbows are jagex best move they've made to making a ranged weapon for the tank class ranger. With nex pvm still being well dominated by the higher achelons of pvmers I would like to think that a dragon crossbow with a good spec such as maybe lowering an opponents ranged defense by 10% and increasing the bleed effect of bakriminal bolts would be great. I would see something like this working well in armadyl, nex and probably other situations as well.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png