Autohotkey question

gametoffee

As long as you stick to the 1:1 input:output ratio, no rules are broken, however it is quite a shady area, so make sure you know what you're doing before you do it! :lol:

Things like pressing a key to move the cursor to a set are fine (as far as I know) As are things like mouskeys, moving the cursor a set distance/ clicking, as long as it's stuck to that 1:1 ratio. :)

(If someone who knows more about this than me could confirm this, that would be great.)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Yeah the rule is 1 input to 1 output.

A script that, for example includes:

A = move mouse to specific co-oridnates

B = right click

C = move mouse set distance from current point

D = left click

Is fine, each output action is achieve by 1 input.

Where as a script where

A = move to set co-ordinates AND right click

Is disallowed as that is 1 input for 2 outputs (1 being the move, 2 being the click) and as such is a minor form of botting.

An extreme example of not allowed would be where u press A and it does the 4 actions from the first example, moves to a new location repeats the right click to left click segment and so on as that is just a pure and simple bot as it is doing chains of actions for a single input.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

If you take the rules literally, it's not allowed at all.

51824531.png

Jagex did make a special case for Mousekeys though, I forgot where it was but they confirmed that Mousekeys can be used, including the double click.

Would someone please find a quote where Jagex says other software that moves the mouse is allowed as long as it is 1 input 1 output?

Also, I consider clicking the mouse at a certain location to be 1 action rather than 2 (move/click), though I'm sure people will disagree with me.

93959819.png

Leaaf.png

Unless you make an illegal script, a 1:1 doesn't automatically move the mouse or click, it still requires an input on your behalf.

Also, I consider clicking the mouse at a certain location to be 1 action rather than 2 (move/click), though I'm sure people will disagree with me.

Moving the mouse is 1 action and clicking is 1 action. What you consider to be 1:1 is illegal.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

The key here is "automatically". Remove the 1 input: 1 output restriction and then it's automatic.

You can move the mouse with mousekeys so logically doing the same with another program is okay.

If it's automatically moving the mouse to a specific coordinate though? Not so sure about that...

You can't use absolute coordinates, relative is fine. So if the key moves the mouse down 5 pixels from where its at its ok. If it moves the mouse to your prayer icon regardless of where its at when you press the key its not ok.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword