Arrr, This be pleasin' to me eye

n_odie

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

worst idea ever you all suck

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Bad move, you should of picked Ninja's...

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

Bad move, you should of picked Ninja's...

Maybe next year? ;)

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

worst idea ever you all suck

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr

(pirate speak for Ffffffffffffffffffuuuuuu)

Ignore the ninja. He is jealous that we pirates can be hedonists who can overtly enjoy thrills and adventure while having rum by the barrel. Oh, did I mention the amazing piles of TREASURE we can plunder?!

3035278480_d6af78e5e2.jpg

I will be sure to revel in all the pirate-themed mania until next sundown. Get your ale and join my crew, TiFers! Say, Vikings count too for the theme right? :D

Pirates > ninjas.

Yes, but pirateninja's are the best thing ever. Maybe we should combine those themes right now.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

It would be very tricky and the results may be destructive. Not a wise thing to do now while we are in full pirate mode.

Also, it feels weird realizing your signature image may have accidentally prepared for Pirate Day in advance. I wonder if I was able to predict the future or something. :unsure:

Pirates > ninjas.

Yes, but pirateninja's are the best thing ever. Maybe we should combine those themes right now.

I approve. :thumbup:

DEGqA.pngQtYSR.pngHY2Ll.png

It would be very tricky and the results may be destructive. Not a wise thing to do now while we are in full pirate mode.

Also, it feels weird realizing your signature image may have accidentally prepared for Pirate Day in advance. I wonder if I was able to predict the future or something. :unsure:

I think my signature was prepared in advance too :P