getting 2k total

Low Levelled

I'm in need of some help. My total is 1752, and I want 2k very badly. Basically what I'm looking for is a sort of roadmap to help me get there. I'm looking for some long, well thought out answers. So where should I spread my 248 needed levels?

Start off small, aim for all skills to lvl 60. You're pretty close already, so that's what I'd go for. Then maybe all combat skills to 85. 99 fletching, 85 cooking. Mining & smith to 80. Slayer to 85. That's roughly 150 levels, right there.

tFtfA.jpg

2000/25 = 80

Basically just work any sub-80 stat towards 80 using the fastest ones first, judging by your stat sig u got a 34 level excess from skills over 80, which is probabyl wisely 'spent' on rc as that is slowest. Which still leaves 9 excess to play with.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Bump.. i need some help with how I should train crafting.. I'm not interested in losing money at the moment. I was thinking of doing gold amulets. And also, are oak larders the best things for me to make for construction?

I think I made urns, make them but don't at the rune to them, you can make a profit on the cost of the soft clay, fishing and prayer urns work for me and normally sell. not sure about the others. ;-)

But I also agree with stevepole, start small level all skills to 60, then all to 70, you will hit 2k easy.

Hope this helps

Aeryn11.png

13034431.png

I'd say work on your lowest fast leveling stats.

For construction do oak larders. I'd say get this to at least 69 for a gilded altar (12 levels)

If you have a stockpile of charms for summoning use all your golds/greens/crims (save blues).

Start farming trees once a day use the highest level regular and fruit trees that you can, also farm herbs every 1.5 hours for cash to help fund your other buyables. Shoot for lvl 70 (9 levels)

Firemaking is very easy to get to 80+ with maples being decently fast. (20 levels)

Prayer with a gilded altar is very fast as well, you should get 70 for piety anyways. (9 levels)

That's a fast 50 levels to start with. Best advice though is to just train what you enjoy at the time. I hit 2 k total and I'm almost to 2.1 k now and I never realized I was even getting close cuz I only leveled things I found fun (and then leveled those things efficiently).

EDIT

You should be spending all peng points/lamps/ToG/opening resource dungeons to level DG as fast as possible until you can do abandoned 2's. The rewards are invaluable and you have quite a few total levels to gain from dg as you're only lvl 41. Also hunter is very fast to level and you should get agility to 70 for some of the more useful shortcuts in the game.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I'd try smash Agility on the head early, it can be being pretty boring and requiring full concentration for slow leveling but it is useful. Hit up Pyramid Plunder or do the quests for the Thieves Guild in north Lum and do coshing with bonus xp every week, I've found Thieving quite enjoyable and reasonably quick. Although, again, full concentration required.

Make sure you've done Tears Of Guthix quest too, it may not be the fastest xp for whichever skill it's giving it too but once something like RC/Agil or something expensive like Con/Summ it's handy!

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

Here's my plan.

Attack 79-85

Strength 80-85

Defense 81-85

Range 82-85

Prayer 61-75

Magic 87-87

RC 55-60

Construction 57-75

Dg- 43-60

HP 83-85

Agility 56-65

Herblore 80-80

Thieving 60-70

Crafting 71-75

Fletching 94-95

Slayer 62-85

Hunter 65-70

Mining 75-80

Smithing 65-75

Fishing 85-85

Cooking 80-85

Firemaking 60-70

Woodcutting 83-85

Farming 61-65

Summoning 59-71

That figures into being 174.. which puts me at 1938. That's a good start, I'll try to get there, and see where to go from there.

start with farming and unbuyables: find a goal in each skill with a tangible result and go for it (IE chaotic rapier from DG, opening effigies, farming torstols, whatever). Farm the highest profit herb you can (check grimys spreadsheets). Train hunter first for farming jujus. farming snapdragons with jujus reguarlly while you train unbuyables should get you enough money to train buyables. Before you train combat, get 80 dg and a chaotic rapier. Train combat through slayer.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I'd advise getting 80 hunter first, this lets you catch all jadinko's which would allow you to make juju farming potions, which will be very important for maximizing profits from herb runs. Getting to (I think 62 or 64?) farming shouldn't be too difficult, at which point regular snapdragon runs with juju potions, magic secateurs + supercompost should provide a stable income and reasonable farming xp. Also complete the throne of miscellania and royal trouble quests and invest as much spare cash as possible into your kingdom.

I would definitely advise getting 80 attack and dg before starting on slayer, with the new dg updates getting a rapier might not be as painful as it was. 75 prayer doesn't really offer any benefit over 70 if you're tight for cash, doing barbarian fishing till 90 to allow you to do rocktails when you feel like afking might be a good idea also. If you can get to 83 firemaking using maple/yew logs, which shouldnt take too long, you can go all the way to 99 firemaking for free at the jadinko lair, which would also get you some seeds for hunter, and would be an easy and fast way to boost your total level. Thieving is likewise a fast non buyable you might want to get 91+ in.

Good luck with your goals.

Asmodean <3