Squeal of Fortune + Buyable Spins

Logdotzip

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£20k donations 4 200m all skills pl0x?

I created a new account following the tip it hack thing as I was unable to retrieve my old account due to it being registered with an email address that ceased to exist in 2007.

My previous username was Amethyst Gem

Next month in Runescape! You can buy yourself a level 99 for £30! Or that lovely Pernix armour? Loldontboss, you can buy it for £50!

What? Your only level 1 defence, range and 10 hp? Why not pay an extra £40 and you can lower the requirements of the armour too!

In other news, we've also added a new quest about how gambling is bad. Complete it for 1 extra spin on the Squeal of Fortune.

IDK if this was made up or w/e but someone I know worked it out to be 800k EXP in hour in a skill of your choice, at a cost of $200/hr, assuming an 8% chance at a Medium lamp

Where did the 8% come from?

hzvjpwS.gif

IDK if this was made up or w/e but someone I know worked it out to be 800k EXP in hour in a skill of your choice, at a cost of $200/hr, assuming an 8% chance at a Medium lamp

Where did the 8% come from?

It came from a collective gathering of a few thousand spins from different people. Again though it's second hand information so take it how you will.

I'm curious to see if bought spins have different %'s than daily spins.

If they do work like gravity's lucky bags (specially requiem ones), you do. Except they are far more shameless about it (they even show the increase in %), which Jagex will prob try to avoid showing. This is basically a rip off of lucky bags, and I can GARANTEE YOU, as a former requiem player, people WILL overuse this for the sake of getting in-game content without actually working for it.

I just hope it doesn't get to the sickening point that requiem reached (or at least not as bad), where the only people left playing are those who payed thousands to get their equipment, cash, etc... in game, so the game is pretty much a ghost town. It's almost certain the tickets you can buy have better chance of good rewards, so except people buying out these for easy levels, items AND cash.

I never thought I would say this, but runescape has indeed reached its point of no return, I actually feel sad about this, seen so many good mmorps destroyed by this very same idea... Oh well, guess I was meant to quit eventually...

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

Here's my "loot" from my bought 25 spins.

1. Small XP lamp

2. Double Spin Ticket

3. Double Spin Ticket

4. Double Spin Ticket

5. Medium XP Lamp

6. 50GP

7. 50gp

8. 50gp

9. 50gp

10. Small xp lamp (attack)

11. Small xp Lamp

12. Medium xp lamp

13. 50gp

14. 50gp

15. 3 coal

16. Medium XP lamp

17. 50gp

18. 3 logs

19. Double spin ticket

20. 2x Soft Clay

21. 2x Raw Swordfish

22. Medium XP lamp (slayer)

23. Small xp lamp (RC)

24. Small xp lamp

25. 50gp

26. 40 steel arrows

27. 50gp

28. 50gp

29. 50gp

30. 2 cow hides

31. 50gp

32. Medmium XP lamp (strength)

33. 3 Law Runes

I used the Double Spin Tickets as soon as I got them and the "Earned" spins are used before the bought ones so you should be able to figure out which spins are Earned ones and which are not.

Remember guys and gals... It's a touchy update. I'm even ticked off at Jagex, but we still have to follow their rules as well as TIF's.

Thanks guys! Hopefully Jagex will rethink this one...

09144a99bb.png

I'm interested to see how Jagex will play this.

Brb heading over to HQ to question the creator of this.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I CAN HAS SHINY STUFF?? brbcreditcard

In all seriousness, wasn't credit card and paypal fraud one of the original reasons for removing free trade? And now they have added a feature that pretty much encourages fraud to obtain in game advantages.

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png