Clean organized bank

Subway

Post it if the OP is okay with it. :P.

We should turn the thread into an official bank cleaning thread. :lol:.

.. Maybe I should post my super mega messy bank. =/.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

It's threads like these that make me consider revisiting my ancient Ultimate Banking Guide for a super revamp.

I've been looking for that guide since I became active on the forums again!

Well for tab organizing, that's what I do:

First of all, general rules for each tab:

1.Stackable items/Items in bigger volume first. Generally try to get a few of every item if it's not too expensive. The less the items change place when banking, the quicker you will find them.

2.After that come items that you use rather rarely

3.And then those items you use on a regular basis

Giving advice on what to put in your individual tabs isn't that easy, it depends on what you do often. Generally, those tabs that you access often should have less items, those that you need less often can have more.

E.g. while I have only one tab for armour, if most of what you do is monster hunting/pvp/other kinds of combat, maybe you want to expand this.

Here's what I personally have:

1st tab: Just general stuff, often of that skill I'm currently training or just stuff I'm too lazy to sort right now :P

Tab 2: Armour

Tab 3: Weapons

Tab 4: Magic,Runecrafting&Teleportation

Tab 5: Herblore&Summoning

Tab 6: All other skills

Tab 7: Stuff to sell

Tab 8: Quest items and other stuff

Tab 9: Outfits, items for penguin hunting, some other stuff.

That's my personalised bank - I don't usually have problems with bank space. For most people, you will probably want to forget about those tabs 7-9 and use it to empty those other tabs a bit more.

I haven't posted here in ages, but bank organization is something I'm a big fan of.

Mine is super minimal, but it has everything I need because I take full advantage of my POH (costume room, menagerie), I'm almost done all of my quests, and I mostly skill in waves.

The first tap is for all of my in progress stuff, as well as my dailies. The second supplies and the third is combat. Lastly, the fourth is stuff that is either often needed or a pain to get back.

quzpe.png

Kostyaf.png

This thread has been really helpful to me too, here is my updated/clean bank lol as you can see not much in here of interest I tend to use my menagerie and costume room a lot.

bank.png

but having read some of the new suggestions I may have a play as I like Jonanananas tab order. :^_^:

Aeryn11.png

13034431.png