Easter event guide

brad1431

There is no guide because it changes every 2 hours.

Visit the Chocotrice or Evil Chicken in Varrock, go hunt down the Eggs with the Hand Cannon they give you. 1st wave (lots of 3/5) you do gets you the first reward, second time gives you the 2nd reward and the third gives you the final reward.

This page here on the RSOF updates every 2 hours with the Egg locations: [qfc]15-16-71-63658305[/qfc] (just skip to last page)

Also you MUST speak to Choco/Chicken before you start each hunt otherwise the eggs wont appear.

Popoto.~<3

Can someone post it please?

Go to Varrock square and talk to Chocatrice/Evil Chicken (only choose one first)

You'll earn a eggsterminator from either you talked.

Every 2 hours you may seek for eggs around Guilenor. You can know the right spots by searching on RS forums.

When you find an egg, shoot him (Marshmellow -> Chocatrice / eggs -> Evil Chicken)

If you shoot 3, you can earn a mask (from either Chocatrice or Evil Chicken)

But if you find the 5 (3x), you'll gain a permanent eggsterminator

-> You should seek 5 eggs for Chocatrice, then 5 eggs for Evil Chicken, then 5 eggs for any you choose ;D

= 2 different masks and permanent eggsterminator :)

how many more days will this event run? I got the first one and I can get the second tonight, and then the third tomorrow if the event is still around. For the second hunt do I go back to a cockatrice, or do I switch?

I think you can, even you want both masks and eggsterminator. Remember that after the second hunt for Chocatrice, do the 3rd for Evil Chicken, then you'll earn a mask and the weapon from it.

:)