11-April-2012 - Dungeoneering and Shop Improvements

Saradomin_Mage

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only question is what happened to the two weeks of no updates that usually comes with holiday events ? ( i like them for the reason there is no need to worry about some new garbage to go and complete).

I wonder if that means next week we get a "no -update" week and runespan is on the week of the 22nd.( the only update this month that might be worth anything) . Just have to wait and see.

xSoulgazer

Elysian Sigil ---- 11/24/10 ---- 550M

My only question is what happened to the two weeks of no updates that usually comes with holiday events ? ( i like them for the reason there is no need to worry about some new garbage to go and complete).

I wonder if that means next week we get a "no -update" week and runespan is on the week of the 22nd.( the only update this month that might be worth anything) . Just have to wait and see.

Still sagas and runespan. After SOF, they'd be stupid to do a no update week.

A penance horn's "Check charges" option now states the charge in a percentage.

I was actually hoping for this when I did ba a few days ago :shades:

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

A penance horn's "Check charges" option now states the charge in a percentage.

I was actually hoping for this when I did ba a few days ago :shades:

That's pretty cool, now people can prove which waves are worth going up to and restarting, or all the way to the queen.

Spec bar restore awesome

Stackable resources for c2 fishing, bloodragers.

Toolbelt, still have to buy feathers so not much time saved, but upgradeable hatchets/picks. I also like how they let us add higher tier versions.

I would love this for dragon hatchet & dragon pick, however may be op.

% on dom gloves is nice, but I got pretty used to when they'd break.

Universal keys are awesome, takes a bit more of memorization but I'm pretty certain Jagex will change this from player feedback.

Overall great week for improvements. Which imo RS needs lots of improvements before new content.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Noticed yesterday that the game filter blocks the spec restore notifications. <_< That's pretty dumb in my opinion, since I believe most players play with the filter on.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Noticed yesterday that the game filter blocks the spec restore notifications. <_< That's pretty dumb in my opinion, since I believe most players play with the filter on.

Hopefully just an oversight, kinda like how antifire messages were put into the filter at one point or an various new content spammy messages get missed (eg the factory outfit message for every time u make a 4 dose pot is a pita and I don;t think that's been filtered yet)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

We've never had a regular two weeks of 'no updates' surrounding holiday events.

The only time this does usually happen is for the Christmas Event, due to the 3 bank holidays within the two weeks (Christmas day, boxing day and new years day) and the fact that Jagex seems to be one of the more generous employers who do give their employees (or at least most of them) a few days pre-xmas through to new years off. (I recall them mentioning this on forums and such on occasion).

Easter and Halloween have pretty much always had an update during their second week, which just leaves the 1 'no update week' but even thats problematic since the week we get the event isn't *really* a no update week. We do get the update of the event after all.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

A hidden update: using talismans on an altar no longer prompts whether to make tiaras or staffs without a staff in your inventory. Yay!

The XP hitmark progress display now fills up at the correct rate at the higher-end of high-levelled skills.

It still doesn't work.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Awesome, scheduled maintenance that wasn't announced except on the RSOF. :mellow:

EDIT: I see it's on the main page now, labeled as 3 days ago. I don't remember it being there before :blink: .

icecube7.jpeg