Barrows set

Neohero1972

Hi

I need to obtain a Barrows set in order to complete one of the hard Morytania tasks.

I'm not sure which one of the Barrows set to purchase as I intend to save and later use it to complete the Elite Morytania task where I have to defeat all the Barrow Brothers.

Can anyone of you give an advise on what to get ?

It dewpends what you are going to use it for.

Guthans is pretty much out-dated if you have unicorns or bunyip or enchanted excialibur.

Verac is quite good for bosses such as kalphite, sara gwd boss. I suspect it'll come in handy for the much awaited kalphite king boss.

Torag is next to useless apart from the torso and legs as they give the best defence bonus for a cheap price.

Akrisae is unlocked after ritual of mahjarrat but is a mage outfit

Ahrims is a good set but ganodermic seem to be the best in most situation.

Karils is not very useful as most crossbows have better effect (bolts) and karil's crossbow is 2h so no shield can be worn.

Dharok is nice for bit hits or maybe pking.

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

It dewpends what you are going to use it for.

Guthans is pretty much out-dated if you have unicorns or bunyip or enchanted excialibur.

Verac is quite good for bosses such as kalphite, sara gwd boss. I suspect it'll come in handy for the much awaited kalphite king boss.

Torag is next to useless apart from the torso and legs as they give the best defence bonus for a cheap price.

Akrisae is unlocked after ritual of mahjarrat but is a mage outfit

Ahrims is a good set but ganodermic seem to be the best in most situation.

Karils is not very useful as most crossbows have better effect (bolts) and karil's crossbow is 2h so no shield can be worn.

Dharok is nice for bit hits or maybe pking.

From reading your reply it seems that I should just go for the cheapest to complete the Morytania hard task and then get myself something else for completing the elite task.

I would just go for verac set, most useful of the set, and it helps to beat the barrows brother later with melee.

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

Yeah I think verac's is your best bet for now because it's quite cheap, Dharok's is pretty much only good at low hp if ur using the axe too

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Er why would you specifically want to use the same set to kill the brothers? Just resell the set and use something better to kill the bros.

2480+ total