Taltin DIY - 1600 total slayer helm, lunars, and tokkul-zo

Rennn DIY:

Completed:

Goblin diplomacy

Pirates treasure

Got bored of my main so I got on here and I afked runespan, and fly fishing a bit more. I also finished up some of the free to play quests, though some of them that give xp rewards like swept away Im going to do while Im a member to use it on summoning. I also got quite a few combat levels fighting my friend in the duel arena a few times, and he managed to be me at 19 combat when I was 42. lol Though, he was using tuna and mithril arrows while I was using bronze and trout. Im also saving all the spins for the sof on here till Im a member since I cant really claim most of it as a f2per.

Maybe Ill get that rune scimitar that I keep getting on my main? lol I also got 40 attack while collecting limpwurt roots at hill giants, and 29 prayer as well. Then I bought a rune short sword from the champions guild for 20k bringing me down to 65k; there isnt really any methods for me to make gp while Im f2p, but hopefully I wont run out before I get membership again. Then I went to the lesser demon in the cage at the wizards killed and killed it with earth bolt. I got a rune med drop, and I had to use a wizards mind bomb for telekinetic grab. After that I went to the greater demons in the wilderness volcano, and its actually a ton easier to safespot them compared to before, so Ill probably go back to get a rune full helm, and maybe even a rune chainbody.

R3nnn: Went to Zamorak with a greater demon task, but I got less kills with it because I forgot to get the bonfire boost. Also did a clue that I got from killing some greaters in Kuradals dungeon I just got rune h5 platelegs from it which I might alch for bank space, though I kind of want to collect the clue rewards.

[hide=Account stats]
taltin_yc.png
rennn_diy.png
[/hide]

My DIY Blog

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't updated this blog in a while, but I've got a ton of things done on my DIY account, and I've had a ton of fun. I'm 1193 total, and 73 combat with 119 quest points.

I also managed to get these three drops, and an amulet of strength, infiinity boots, armadyl page 4, Black platelegs(g), amulet of magic(t), and adamant gloves.

Berserker ring first ever rex kill :D only got 6 kills in the entire trip lol I also played through to the queen on barbarian assault so I can buy a granite plate.

[hide=drops]

berserkerringfirstkil.png

firsteffigy.png

25msogf.png

7theasycluearmadylpage4.png

5theasyclueblackplatelegsg.png

8theasyclueamuletofmagict.png

[/hide]

Here is my set up for it lol based it off the 2006 guide on tip.it

rexsolomagelowlevelbullantfirebolt.png

Stopped going for void, but now I'm going for full infinity at the mage training arena lol.

7.1m bank could probably make this a bit higher if i didn't forget about my dagannoth bones

71mbankpc.png

[hide=Account stats]
taltin_yc.png
rennn_diy.png
[/hide]

My DIY Blog

I got a few stats to 50 and completed the Freminnik isles which got me 1200 total

freminikislescomplete1200total-1.png

[hide=Level ups]

50defence.png

50slayer.png

Was killing Tzhaar for super potions which I used on the Freminnik isles boss fight and to get a toktz-ket-xil later

50ranged.png

[/hide]

[hide=Account stats]
taltin_yc.png
rennn_diy.png
[/hide]

My DIY Blog

Did monkey madness, and the boss fight was really easy using a yew shortbow and rune arrows. after that I did a blue dragon task mostly on the babies, but I killed some adult ones too.

My current task is bloodvelds, and I'm ranging it with iron knives. Mostly working on 55 slayer for slayer dart to use at Rex, and 48 agility pretty soon for rune gloves.

monkeymadnesscomplete.png

I also posted what my gear is for melee, ranged and mage on the first page, and how I got everything.

[hide=Account stats]
taltin_yc.png
rennn_diy.png
[/hide]

My DIY Blog

Haven't done too much on my DIY account besides some afk stuff like getting 61 woodcutting, and 40 fletching.

Going to go back to dks after I get 60 defence for a toktz-ket-xil

I've been on my main with the combat rework it's pretty fun, but it's really different.

61woodcutting.png

[hide=Account stats]
taltin_yc.png
rennn_diy.png
[/hide]

My DIY Blog

Today I played some tai bwo wannai clean up to get snakeskin boots for my clue and I also got a few tribal masks which I used one for a shield. This got me to about 80% favour which will be useful for My Arm's big adventure.

The clue also required a pointed red snelm and the progress on finding that went almost as slow as a snail, but I eventually found it in the north east part of the swamp. After this I borrowed my friend's fish mask even though it's, and I started telling people fishy jokes even though it's kinda of against the rules it doesn't benefit me at all and it was a lot of fun.

tribalmask.png

9biscuitsmediumclie.png

[hide=Account stats]
taltin_yc.png
rennn_diy.png
[/hide]

My DIY Blog

yesterday I was doing mage training arena, but then I got distracted by someone with a pretty green max cape, and then I also got a few levels like 55 slayer at firegiants. After 55 slayer I went to grotworms to get a saradomin brew, and super restore, but I also got my first hard clue which gave me a rune hatchet. :D Also, I started by training hunter at vine sweeper, and i got 30 tarromin seeds. I got a loop half at dks which I used to get a dragonstone, and 3 rune bars, but i still need to get quit a few crafting levels for a ring of wealth. :D

runehatchetfirsthardclue.png

[hide=levels]

67mage.png

57ranged.png

55slayer.png

53smithing.png

50prayer.png

45farming.png

39herblore.png

26hunter.png

[/hide]

[hide=Account stats]
taltin_yc.png
rennn_diy.png
[/hide]

My DIY Blog

I really should post on here more often because now I have a ton of stuff to show after just two days since I play way too much. lol

I did the feud for some thieving xp to pickpocket master farmers, and I wish I knew you got an adamant scimitar from it a long time ago, so I could have done it sooner.

Also did hand in sand which has a very handy reward of 84 buckets of sand a day to train crafting with.

Then later doing some slayer I got a clue from jellies requiring a rune warhammer, and some blue d'hide chaps. To get the blue d'hide chaps I had to get 50 hunter for eclectic implings which also got me some red d'hide vambraces, a wild pie, and some talismans to make the combined runes for swan song. I'm currently trying to get the rune warhammer at troll generals which I did troll stronghold to access, and I killed some ice trolls trying to get it earlier banking all the bones too, but all of them are just trolling me, and it's taking a few hours.

I also managed to get a +3 stew boost when I was 52 crafting to make a ring of wealth. My bank is already full :(, so I cleaned it out alching some stuff got me back up to 1.7m.

Got 1300 total when I was training construction to 45 for an altar which also used up 500k and brought me down to 1.5m

40construction1300total.png

[hide=Quests complete]

thefeudcomplete.png

handinsandcomplete.png

[/hide]

[hide=level ups]

50 hunter which I got for eclectic implings

RennnDIY11.jpg

bunch of random levels

41agility.png

41thieving.png

42fletching.png

44summoning.png

46farming.png

53crafting.png

RennnDIY17.jpg

RennnDIY18.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=loot from eclectic implings]

RennnDIY12.jpg

RennnDIY14.jpg

RennnDIY15.jpg

RennnDIY16.jpg

[/hide]

Also got both these levels on my main. Had more rc xp gained for the day than suomi for a while rofl

[hide=level ups on Taltin]

97runecrafting.png

98runecrafting.png

[/hide]

[hide=Account stats]
taltin_yc.png
rennn_diy.png
[/hide]

My DIY Blog

I haven't updated this in a few days because I've been too busy suomiing it up on both my accounts. I've got two 99s on my main: firemaking, and runecrafting in a period of four days, and I'm going for 99 woodcutting now. Secondly, on my DIY account I've got 81 runecrafting now with a full set of wicked and a regular runic staff. I'm working on getting bones to peaches to put in the staff still need about 150 more gaveyard points and 70 more alchemist points. I also did shilo village, and one small favour, since they're requirements for swan song, but I still need to do garden of tranquility. I'll also did a little bit a slayer mostly to get 60 defence to wear dragon on the combat beta which I tried out a bit. I also got some black d'hide chaps from a clue which required me to do watchtower, and a toktz-ket-xil as a drop from tzhaar though it would have been nicer 58k tokkul earlier. When I'm doing from scratches I always seem to get a obsidian cape drop, but this time I actually got the shield. :D

Also, I got the clue that requires a rune warhammer which took me even more than 3 hours to get like on my main a while back.

Here's a picture of my stats that I took at the beginning of this month so I can compare them at the end of the month.

startofjuly.png

[hide=level ups]

81runecrafting.jpg

RennnDIY42.jpg

RennnDIY43.jpg

RennnDIY44.jpg

RennnDIY41.jpg

Xp lamps from one small favour got me 50 summoning almost have a terrorbird now :D

RennnDIY24.jpg

Working towards 48 agility really slowly lol

RennnDIY18-1.jpg

Sof lamps after watchtower

RennnDIY16-1.jpg

RennnDIY11-1.jpg

RennnDIY5.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=Quests complete]

RennnDIY22.jpg

RennnDIY20.jpg

RennnDIY14-1.jpg

RennnDIY2.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=Clues]

RennnDIY13.jpg

RennnDIY15-1.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=99s on taltin]

99runecrafting.png

99firemaking.png

[/hide]

[hide=Account stats]
taltin_yc.png
rennn_diy.png
[/hide]

My DIY Blog

Completed Creature of Fenkenstrain, Garden of Tranquility, and Swan song to fish monkfish, and I've caught 1.5k of them so far. The cut scene in Garden of Tranquility with the guards while you steal the statue is still pretty hilarious after all these years. lol Got bored of runespan at 85 runecrafting, but I'll go back later to get 91. Also, I got 52 summoning with a lamp from the SoF.

swansongcomplete51prayer.jpg

[hide=other quests completed]

creatureoffenkentraincomplete.jpg

gardenoftranquilitycomplete.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=level ups]

85runecrafting-1.jpg

47farming.jpg

45thieving.jpg

73fishing.jpg

52summoning.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=98 woodcutting on taltin]

98woodcutting.png

[/hide]

[hide=Account stats]
taltin_yc.png
rennn_diy.png
[/hide]

My DIY Blog

I caught and cooked 5k monkfish, but burned 581 of them. I don't think I'll run out of food for a long time especially since I'm going to get bones to peaches.

I also did two more barrows chests, and almost died on the second one because I got dharok in the tunnels, but I didn't get any items. After the barrows trip I killed turoths for a bit trying to get a leaf bladed sword, but got a white mystic robe bottom. I'm back at runespan now going for 91 runecrafting again, since I still just want to afk stuff. lol

On my main I got 99 woodcutting, and I'm going for 300 mobilising armies rank currently at 250.

Got 10m total xp while cooking my monkfish too.

10mtotalxp.jpg

[hide=level ups]

77fishing.jpg

78cooking.jpg

69magic.jpg

61str.jpg

55mining.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=white mystic bottom]

goldmysticbottomdrop.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=99 woodcutting]

99woodcutting.png

[/hide]

[hide=Account stats]
taltin_yc.png
rennn_diy.png
[/hide]

My DIY Blog

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't posted on here in a while because I was really into dungeoneering on my main, but before I stopped posting I still did a ton of stuff on my diy account including in search of the myreque all the way up to lergacy of seergaze to craft bloods. I also did the quests for initiate and proselyte, and then merlins crystal for excalibur all to help with temple trekking which I did for herbs. I can't really remember much else of what I did, but I guess I'll see from the screen shots. On my main I got 94-99 dungeoneering in less than a week. I got a blood necklace at 97 dungeoneering doing a warped, and I've seen 28 edimmus with 3 bloodnecklace drops total. I've also seen 8 soul gazers with no hexhunter bow drops.

I got 1400 total, and some more sof rewards making my bank over 15m already now.

1400total53summoning.jpg

500ksof.jpg

fishmaskroflmao.jpg

[hide=quests complete]

wantedcomplete.jpg

thelosttribecomplete.jpg

shadesofmortoncomplete.jpg

seasugcomplete.jpg

recruitmentdrivecomplete.jpg

merlinscrystalcomplete.jpg

legacyofseergazecomplete.jpg

insearchofthemyrequecomplete.jpg

inaidofthemyrequecomplete.jpg

darknessofhallowvalecomplete.jpg

55craftingandslugmenacecomplete.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=level ups]

89rc.jpg

65hp84combat.jpg

62str.jpg

54summoning.jpg

53firemaking.jpg

46agility.jpg

41herblore.jpg

36dg.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=blood necklace drop]

This is my second blood necklace drop was panicing too much to take a picture of the first lols.

bloodnecklace2.png

[/hide]

99dungeoneering.png

[hide=Account stats]
taltin_yc.png
rennn_diy.png
[/hide]

My DIY Blog

Still haven't done that much on my DIY account since I'm still into dungeoneering on my main, but I got 48 agility, 90 runecrafting, and I organised my bank a little bit for a bank picture. It's still pretty messy because I couldn't find where to put my hunter stuff so I just put it where I keep my skillcapes on my main because I based it off my mains bank. Oh, and on my main hexhunter bow drop34!%!#$%!#$^!#$!$^!#$^!$% *insert tons more spam here if you were in game with me* My drop picture got messed up somehow too. :( It was on my 14th soul gazer in a team of people with slayer around 60. lol

[hide=Bank picture]

bankpicturejuly262012.png

[/hide]

[hide=level ups]

90runecrafting.jpg

55summoning.jpg

48farming.jpg

48agility-1.jpg

44herblore-1.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=101 dungeoneering, and Hexhunter bow drop on Taltin]

101dungeoneering.png

hexhunterbow1.png

[/hide]

[hide=Account stats]
taltin_yc.png
rennn_diy.png
[/hide]

My DIY Blog

• 2 months later...

I haven't updated here in a while mostly because I just didn't feel like it, but I've been playing on my DIY account a lot recently, so I'll think I'll start updating this again. I just finished Roving elves, and regicide. Also, I did Legends, Enlightened Journey, and the Sir Amik Varze part of Recipe for Disaster. When I was f2p I cut the 9600 oaks I needed for 69 construction, and I've made 2k of them into planks so far using the balloon method. I'll probably just do 2k planks at a time, but after Roving Elves I bought dragon halberd, and a crystal shield after receiving a bow for free, so I don't have enough coins to make all of them into planks. Before I started training construction I was at 4.4m coins, and I'm down to 950k coins now. I've already bought the supplies for a gilded altar too. I also have some new goals of getting all medium task sets complete, and maybe the new boots from the KBD.

Updated stats picture:

Statsoct9th.png

Stats at the beginning of October:

startofoct.png

[hide=Bank Picture]

bankpictureoct9th.png

[/hide]

[hide=Quests Complete]

regicidecomplete.png

elightenedjourneycomplete.png

siramikvarzerfdcomplete.png

legendsquestcomplete.png

[/hide]

Tons of other pictures like 70 woodcutting I haven't uploaded, but I don't really feel like going through my entire folder to find them. lol

[hide=Account stats]
taltin_yc.png
rennn_diy.png
[/hide]

My DIY Blog

I managed to get 2 kbd kills on my diy; The first kill was just some lucky dragon halberd specs, and then later I cleared a world on my main, and managed to solo a kill in 2 trips. Both drops were magic logs so I have enough to do desert treasure now. :D I also did Eadgar's ruse and My Arm's Big Adventure which was pretty hilarious even like the 3rd or 4th time through it. I recorded the cutscene with the full dragon and abyssal whip on the ground for the lols too. Other than that, I've been doing some slayer getting really annoyed with Summona assigning fungal mages so I blocked then even though I haven't got a slayer helm yet, and I've made 5k out of my 9.6k planks, but I'm probably going to just save them for bonus xp weekend so I probably won't make anymore. I also used maples from my kingdom to get 54 fletching to make mithril bolts, and I got enough seeds to do my first full tree run on here from it, but I'll probably take the rest of the money out for now to repair my crystal bow. Only 16k till 60 prayer then I just need to get 65 defence to do the knight waves, and unlock chivalry. Also, I need a mud rune for the path of Glouphrie to unlock warped tortoises to make war tortoises and to get the crystal saw to make my gilded altar.

magiclogdrop2.png

lol look at the chat too not just the burntmeat

burntmeat.png

[hide=quests complete]

eadgarsruse55herblore.png

MyArmsBigAdventureComplete.png

[/hide]

[hide=level ups]

72magic.png

70attack.png

63slayer.png

59mining.png

56herblore.png

54fletching.png

56farming.png

[/hide]

[hide=Account stats]
taltin_yc.png
rennn_diy.png
[/hide]

My DIY Blog

I did a good amount of slayer, and I got 70 ranged, and 60 prayer. I also took the remaining money out of my kingdom to repair my crystal bow for the first time, and it actually seems quite a bit better than my msb and broad arrows. I completed Temple of Ikov, and Tourist Trap for Desert Treasure. then, I got 53 thieving, and completed Desert Treasure with the use of 46 lock picks I've bought from the rogue's den for the gilded cross. lol Other than that, all the boss fights were pretty easy, and so was getting through the pyramid at the end. Horror from the deep was also pretty easy, but then I finished up Recipe for Disaster, and the boss fights were actually kind of difficult. I recorded the boss fights, so I might upload those to youtube sometime. also got 50+ all skills

Broken crystal bow while slaying lol

brokencrystalbow.png

I also dungeoneered for a bit and bound a flameburst defender over my hood.

flameburstdefender.png

[hide=Quests complete]

touristtrapcomplete201qp.png

templeofikovcomplete.png

sheepherdercomplete.png

recipefordisastercomplete.png

horrorfromthedeepcompleted.png

deserttreasurecomplete.png

[/hide]

[hide=level ups]

70ranged.png

72hp.png

64slayer.png

63defence.png

62defence95combat.png

60prayer.png

57agility.png

53thieiving.png

50construction50allskill.png

[/hide]

[hide=Account stats]
taltin_yc.png
rennn_diy.png
[/hide]

My DIY Blog

• 2 weeks later...

:D

I got my firecape!!! I've done tons of other things like doing the king's ransom and unlocking chivalry with only 56 hp left, but on jad I had half a prayer potion and 5 tuna potatoes left. Other than that, I'm too lazy to recall stuff I've done, but I'll post the pictures on here later. Again, I definitely need to update this more often. lol Oh and the verac's skirt and brassard drop at barrows on just 42 with a double item of verac's skirt, and guthan's chainskirt, and then chest 71 for verac's brassard. I may not be getting that many items, but I'm definitely getting the ones I want. :D

firecapesetup.png

The vials were prayer potions. lol

firecape.png

[hide=Account stats]
taltin_yc.png
rennn_diy.png
[/hide]

My DIY Blog

I've just been questing a ton recently, and I've also slayed a bit and got my slayer helm. I want to complete While Guthix Sleeps to use some of the xp lamps on prayer to get 70, I'm also doing Summer's End atm, so I might kill the tormented wraith a bit afterward and hope for a holy elixir to make a blessed spirit shield for 1m at the monastery. I've also already gathered everything I need for bonus xp weekend like secondaries to go with my herbs, and I gathered the 5k oak planks I needed ages ago. killed bork after what lies below, and I also got a tokkul-zo from The Elder Kiln which will be incredibly useful. The elder kiln was quite a bit easier than I thought it would be too. lol

Another major quest I completed was lunar diplomacy and Dream Mentor for lunar spells like superglass make that will save me a ton of time.

Ardougne med tasks complete love the 100 free pure ess a day :D

ardougnemedtaskscomplete.jpg

cyrisussbank.jpg

Should've posted this picture of barely completing knight waves a while ago lol

knightwavescompleted73hp66defence.png

killedbork.jpg

[hide=Quests Completed]

whatliesbelowcomplete.jpg

pathofglouphriecompleted.png

meetinghistorycomplete.jpg

makinghistorycomplete.jpg

lunardiplomacycomplete.jpg

kingsransomcomplete.png

kennithsconcernscomplete.jpg

holygrailcomplete.png

Not many people do fairy tale part 2 mostly for magic essence potions I think... lol

fairytalepart2complete.png

eyesofglouphriecompleted.png

dreammentorcomplete.jpg

[/hide]

doubleitemveracsskirtguthanschainskirtchest48.png

[hide=drops]

Finally got this stupid thing for morytania med, but then It died :( lol

bittercapmushroomspore.jpg

veracsbrassard.png

guthansplate.jpg

dragonmed42ndchest.png

[/hide]