What constitutes a 'true friend'?

Assume Nothing

Everyone else has summed it up quite nicely with all the sentimental stuff, but you also need to be able to relentlessly mock each other without getting on each others nerves in the slightest.

This only applies for males. The females shouldn't be mocked.

There are a few female friends I have that we can engage "snark-on-snark combat" with for fun. As long as it isn't blatantly volleying insults, it's usually good for the friendship in that both sides show they know the other person well.

Although, I'm the one with a rather odd idea of friendship in general beyond "true friend".

Everyone else has summed it up quite nicely with all the sentimental stuff, but you also need to be able to relentlessly mock each other without getting on each others nerves in the slightest.

I'm a girl haha, I disagree. We don't do it in a mean way though, it's just (god I loathe this word) banter.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

I'm a girl haha, I disagree. We don't do it in a mean way though, it's just (god I loathe this word) banter.

Once again...

Banter - Playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks.

Mock - To treat with contempt or ridicule

- To intimidate

Contempt - Anything a person regards as mean, vile, or worthless

People obviously don't know what mocked means. <_<

Once again...

Banter - Playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks.

Mock - To treat with contempt or ridicule

- To intimidate

Contempt - Anything a person regards as mean, vile, or worthless

People obviously don't know what mocked means. <_<

Alright then, it's a playful and friendly exchange of contempt and ridicule. You get the picture though, this (and all the slushy stuff) is what constitutes 'true friendship' to me.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

A true friend will help you hide a body. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I'd argue that a true friend would call the cops on you...

Even though I think it might have been a joke, I agree with Assume, though I think they would try to convince you to turn yourself in first (because unless you can get away with it, that is the best possible thing you can do in terms of reducing your sentence).