Dreamy Hypotheticals - if you found a million dollars

Assume Nothing

Hire a crack team of financial consultants and make them watch as I pissed it all away on useless things.

Also somebody who would travel the world confiscating fedoras from anyone who isn't Humphrey Bogart

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Let's see here:

1. Pay off my debt for school, and the dept of my parents only.
  2. Buy a euphonium and get it personlized for me.
  3. Buy a nice car, nothing super expensive of course. Max I would spend would be like $60k.
  4. Buy a nice apartment in a city. I don;t know which city yet, but I plan on not getting married, so I don't need a house.
  5. Take a portion of the money and use it so I could go back to school if I wanted to. Maybe like $120k just in case.
  6. Donate some money to my local high school and the uni I am in now.
  7. Take the rest, put it in the bank and live the rest of my life out how I want to. A director of bands at a university.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Invest it!

Too boring; I'd probably buy this car, which I read about in IEEE. It's a 458 Italia, and from what I can tell, I could snag one for 500k.

458%20italia%20f3q%20630x420.jpg

With the rest of my money, I would buy a nice house and work on a kick-ass home theater and gaming rig. :ugeek:

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Have a trip aroound the world, with remaining money buy a villa somewhere WARM and at the SEA, spend some on all sorts of drinks \:D/ , get me a car, preferably something comfortable and LARGE, since I am large myself, and remaining spend in some stocks.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant ideas here so far...

I'd really spend it all on food over a long period of time while backpacking around the world.

If it was a billion dollars... Or I had to spend the million on something ridiculous:

I would start off by getting a fast tye-dye car of some sort and then drive down a busy street throwing money into the air just to watch people have a go at it.

Then I would rent out all the empty space in the Sears Tower and invite a whole ton of people to play a massive game of multi-floor capture the flag (The first two not feasible for the million probably). Then I would get another car where instead of metal, all the body was made of clear fiberglass or something transparent so it would look awesome. Then I'd travel ... Plus I wouldn't really change the way I eat, I'd just eat more! Anyone else changing their diets because of their newfound riches?

Pay off student debt, get a decent apartment, buy myself the best computer I possibly could, and put most of it in a savings account.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Heli or cat skiing in BC!

(skip to 13:25)

Or skiing in Japan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Aaew1NSzc

(skip to 3:15)

(tbh, was never really interested in Japan, but this video blows my mind. It's one of the most breathtaking, beautiful videos I've ever seen, and everytime I see it I feel so dreamy and wanna go out there to ski sooooooooo badly).

Invest it until I get out of the army, then travel with my girlfriend for as long as we liked.

When that becomes boring i'd set up my own private security company and invest the rest into my girlfriends craft business and work for a living like a productive member of society.

Until that got boring, then who knows.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I'd buy a shrubbery.

and then another one, and place them slightly from each other, so that they form a nice little path......

To be frank, put it onn the bank, consider the intrest extra income and proceed as normal. Depending on fiscal regulations, maybe decrease the mortgage on my house, or buy a bigger one.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

It's a custom here to buy your relatives (usually close ones like your parents) a lavish meal after a windfall, so I guess I'd do that first.

After that I guess I would build a nice computer to replace the aging one I've been upgrading (which will eventually backfire). And after that? I'm not sure.