See the Future...

miner2006

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if they made it to where there were shard server portals for the beta servers located at the ge, ardy, and catherby? They could end up using beta server updates to streamline content and rapport with players by doing this. If this were the case it would most likely mean that updates would probably be set up where one is up for release and another is "on base" being tested on these shard servers.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Not more portals...

I already found it to be cheap no-lore ways to get to soulwars, for example...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Ts you misunderstood what I said. They might be making it where there are three portals in the real game where people can "teleport" to mirror over their account data to beta test servers.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yeah 9pm on a Saturday it's gotta be something simple or community based really.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

maybe its beta servers

Would make sense. "see the future" Maybe the actual future of Runescape.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

This can't be a content update at 9PM London time on a Saturday. What if they had a Falador massacre level bug? All the mods would have to home teleport back to the Jagex loadstone.

Then they all rage when they realize they forgot to regate their homes.

Move update time please Jagex, tmht has events then. :twss:

This should be interesting.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

It'll just be a mini-GE in both Catherby and Ardy, Jagex have said a few times they'd like more than one Grand Exchange access point.

Quoting this now because you always say what the update will be and, as usual, are wrong.

I'll say good job when the update comes, if you're right.

On Topic: I don't like the idea of a count down either.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

It'll just be a mini-GE in both Catherby and Ardy, Jagex have said a few times they'd like more than one Grand Exchange access point.

Quoting this now because you always say what the update will be and, as usual, are wrong.

What are you talking about? 3hitu has sources at Jagex who leak out information on updates to him, as they have done with all of his wrong predictions in the past.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

why they would countdown such small content update like adding ge accesspoints to other places...and especially in saturday nearly peak time so its unlikely any content update.

also optimus is too risky to put it in peak times so unlikely that too.

my best guess is somekind special event like cryptic clue fest but not that exactly because clue fest been always completely in f2p area.

See the future made me think Fable 2. O well.

I'm guessing that players can go to any of those cities on that day to receive some sort of trailer showing some future updates? Not really sure :blink:

Asmodean <3

Perhaps those three areas will have some Circus ticket type thing that links to an Arena that shows off the future of rs combat?

If they made it no items, locked money pouch deal any possible bug wouldn't be an issue especially if the new mechanics are isolated to the arena area in a shard world.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

What I am wondering is if it will even be content related at all (as in something added to the game).

Given the name, and the time, I am thinking more along the lines of some sort of video or announcement (which actually fits the idea of introducing beta servers perfectly). Anyway, I think it will have to be something major that doesn't require an immediate game update to talk about. Why they would do a countdown to such a thing though is beyond me, unless they are trying to fool people into joining members for something that wont happen for another month.

What I am wondering is if it will even be content related at all (as in something added to the game).

Given the name, and the time, I am thinking more along the lines of some sort of video or announcement (which actually fits the idea of introducing beta servers perfectly). Anyway, I think it will have to be something major that doesn't require an immediate game update to talk about. Why they would do a countdown to such a thing though is beyond me, unless they are trying to fool people into joining members for something that wont happen for another month.

Yea, I doubt it'll be anything big on a Saturday. It'll be an announcement, because if Jagex loves anything it is announcing a countdown leading to the announcement of an announcement.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

it feels like to me that it's another graphical update, but good chance that they might lump in the other fixes too because stacking both the facelift with the current issues would pretty much wreck the remaining parts of the continent

funny that they would have to redo the ge AGAIN but seeing as their last update actually made things harder to click on, I pray that whatever's coming will actually think of the players for once

8f14270694.jpg

What are you talking about? 3hitu has sources at Jagex who leak out information on updates to him, as they have done with all of his wrong predictions in the past.

Lol, that made me giggle :)