24-April-2012 - Fremennik Sagas II + Quest Reward Spins

Saradomin_Mage

jagex really need to rebalance dg, instead of introducing crappy xp tomes.

update last week means its hard to find anyone with a surgebox bound over hex.

extra ammo bind for surgebox would be nice, but then again most the people who develop the content don't even play the game so what would they know eh.

Took them years to find out about bots and doing something about them, how long will it take before they find out something they created is ruining the game and do something about it?

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jagex really need to rebalance dg, instead of introducing crappy xp tomes.

update last week means its hard to find anyone with a surgebox bound over hex.

extra ammo bind for surgebox would be nice, but then again most the people who develop the content don't even play the game so what would they know eh.

Even if they increased the ammo alloted for the surgebox, wouldn't it still be ideal to use melee as a main combat style?

hzvjpwS.gif

Yeah I edited my original post, and not always kimberly no, tribriding would be better, if they updated the ring switches so if you're using a staff or spell its automatically on your prefered magic class ring, if you use hex its auto switches to desperado for example if you're on rapid, or sniper if you're on longrange.

no more switching your ring because jagex ai is terrible.. and it lets you in combat because the ring switches for what you are using.. eg str mode it auto changes to berserker for you.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Yeah I edited my original post, and not always kimberly no, tribriding would be better, if they updated the ring switches so if you're using a staff or spell its automatically on your prefered magic class ring, if you use hex its auto switches to desperado for example if you're on rapid, or sniper if you're on longrange.

no more switching your ring because jagex ai is terrible.. and it lets you in combat because the ring switches for what you are using.. eg str mode it auto changes to berserker for you.

Oh god an update like that would make me weep for joy.

hzvjpwS.gif

As awesome as that would be, that would be like being on godmode 24/7. Pretty sure Jagex would never go that far, lol.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

As awesome as that would be, that would be like being on godmode 24/7. Pretty sure Jagex would never go that far, lol.

Yes but you are paying around 360k tokens to get tier 10 in that, and you have to wait for a monster to die before even switching, and you can only hybrid right now, making 3 styles completely useless and the way its going in dg now is doing your own path with the new key update.

So we should be allowed to tribrid really.

Id pay 1m tokens just for that.

The binds thing is a bit overdoing it, we dont really need so many binds do we?

My crystal armour idea.

Yes but you are paying around 360k tokens to get tier 10 in that, and you have to wait for a monster to die before even switching, and you can only hybrid right now, making 3 styles completely useless and the way its going in dg now is doing your own path with the new key update.

So we should be allowed to tribrid really.

Of course we should. A second ammo bind for CSB would make a huge difference alone. The ring switching thing seems a bit too much though.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Id pay 1m tokens just for that.

The binds thing is a bit overdoing it, we dont really need so many binds do we?

I'd buy extra bind slots if I could, I can't buy xp, I don't need 100 rapiers so what now do I spend tokens on :P

I always thought pottable resources might make players gather etc such as a primal rock at 110 mining, if you wanted to make full primal.

but I just have too many dungeoneering ideas I had one of a bind bank where you can unlock it like adding it to a toolbelt to pick your binds before a floor so you only need to unlock say hex once, but could toggle it off for a floor.

I tend to have many useless suggestions :twisted:

I'd pay tokens to unlock more slots for ammo binds tbh. Always thought DG needed an ability-purchase option.

I'd pay too. But but...

More purchasable options for high-end dungeoneers would further increase the gap between low level dungeoneers and high level ones.

It's already likely the high end ones have superior knowledge and speed, now let's give them far superior binds too.

How many low lvl dungeoneers would buy extra ammo bind slot instead of saving for that crapier?

In the other words, I'd rather give the ability for extra bind in quests, or indeed, these sagas.

Unsure if adding abilities would make people any more willing to dungeon with newbies (not trying to say that it's not already an elitist skill). 10bo let's go.

(Incase Jagex reads this post and thinks only half of the tif people hate the sof, insert a comment raging about jagex pulling sof everywhere here. I don't personally care much about NOT getting the quest spins afterwards, but the thing just cheapens the game. I'm sure most about it is said already, so Im not gonna say anything new... wait... am I ever?)

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Runespan ;.;

Jagex sold it to buy more spins.

hvXho.png

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Oh god an update like that would make me weep for joy.

I would too.

Anyways... This update is another example of the adage - Jagex giveth, and Jagex taketh away.

I mean c'mon, seriously? I find myself at my wits end with this game now, it's just getting ridiculous the amount of times they do something good only to say or do something in patch notes all like "Yeah we're screwing you over... Problem? *trollface*".

Least I guess the one thing we can't fault them on is consistency?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Runespan ;.;

Jagex sold it to buy more spins.

Don't even joke about that.

Problem is there could be a very high possibility... That's the scary part!

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

What the hell do spins have to do with quests anyway? There's no reason to offer spins as a reward... :wall:

And if that advert shows every time you log in... :wall: :wall:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

3Bgym.png

What happened...

I can write sentences lik

7gNek.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Ridiculous. Quest rewards should be related to the lore and story arc.

You have just defeated the Bandos avatar

*goblin gives you free spins*

facepalm

With each update the squeal becomes more and more forced into the game completely ruining the immersive nature of what is a fantasy role play game. In the mean time my FPS is hovering around 5 frames per second. Maybe its done on purpose, there isn't much I can do on runescape anymore other than bankstand and spin the squeal.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Next update you'll get spins for every level you go up (the higher the level the more spins).

Also not giving spins to people who got the levels before this update because that would absolutely ruin the fairness of this game.

My crystal armour idea.

Lol so much for rewarding your loyal players.

Being 'loyal' in the past does not accumulate any extra money _anymore_.

So why reward for it?

Business is business.

hvXho.png

w85p2012-1.png

So why reward for it?

Business is business.

Loyal players (members) have a history of being repeat customers, it makes sense to insure that the core base of your customers is happy and doesn't feel screwed over (too badly, people are already pretty angry).

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

So why reward for it?

Business is business.

Loyal players (members) have a history of being repeat customers, it makes sense to insure that the core base of your customers is happy and doesn't feel screwed over (too badly, people are already pretty angry).

Loyal players have a history of being repeat customers, therefore the chances of them staying such is high, no matter what the company does.

hvXho.png

w85p2012-1.png