• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jurassic Park reference? :D

[hide]LrEOq.png[/hide]

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Sagas seem good. One piece of content we need more of, provided the signature derps aren't involved.

SoF can be ignored.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Jagex says that they are receiving feedback about the SoF and forwarding it to the proper locations, and is silent about said feedback.

Jagex releases extra SoF spins for completing a quest.

What is this, I don't even...

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

The less SoF I have to endure the better. It's a daily reminder of shit I don't have. Oh, you want that divine? OMG it's going to land on it! It's going to land on it! Nope, last instant it switches to 50 GP. Just to [bleep] with you.

Retroactive spin giving messes with the RS economy? More like it messes with Jagex's RL economy. Am upset. I'd say I'm angry, but I'm more just... disappointed. There Jagex, now I'm treating you like a parent treats their kid when they mess up. How does that make you feel?

Flyingjj.png

Moia story is annoying me.

1st try - I got all the memory grabs right, cocked up on some of the questions while Lord. Result only the last secondary objective ticked off (80% score)

2nd try - All memories good, all questions good. Result 1st and last secondary objectives ticked off (90%)

Both times I tried to open every door available and walked round all the rooms for the dialogue triggers; wtf am I missing?!?!?!

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Omfggggggggggggg

nadir100.png

How did you get it to tick of?!?!?!

Jmods said the one people are missing is 'something combat related'

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm disappointed that one of the sagas weren't from the warped floors. From the looks of it I think we should expect to see sagas from the second batch of occult, first batch of warped and maybe the finale on the last batch of warped floors. So I guess anyone with 110+ dg could potentially do the finale I bet.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Also, I'm really annoyed at whoever sets the level requirements for dungeoneering stuff. 65 dung? In what universe. Hearkens back to dung's reward system, where 25 dung is the level requirement for the reward, but you need all the tokens from getting to level 35 to buy it. It MAKES ZERO SENSE!

Flyingjj.png

Omfggggggggggggg

nadir100.png

How did you get it to tick of?!?!?!

Jmods said the one people are missing is 'something combat related'

I just did two runs through, one 90% with the last missing and one 90% with the first objective missing :P Think I know the problem, its just a pain going through it yet another time =/

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

The high praise jagex had from their whole player base when the first bot nuke seemed to work so well is long run its course. Now bots are back, the squeel is alienating the vast majority of the player base and optimus is no where in sight. To top it off communication has been worse than ever. I'm taking a month off. I'll come back after college graduation to see if the game has come out of the crapper at all.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

For reasons related to the balance of the RuneScape economy, were unable to retroactively offer spins for quests already completed.

You know, in light of this complete and utter cow-poop statement, the least they can do is give us the option of shutting off SOF completely so were not bothered with the damn thing. Honestly.

:rolleyes:

nyuseg.png

For reasons related to the balance of the RuneScape economy, we’re unable to retroactively offer spins for quests already completed.

You know, in light of this complete and utter cow-poop statement, the least they can do is give us the option of shutting off SOF completely so we’re not bothered with the damn thing. Honestly.

:rolleyes:

It gets better. As a number of angry Pmods have pointed out elsewhere...

We’ve done our maths and are confident that the Squeal of Fortune has minimal impact on the RuneScape economy."

[qfc]15-16-901-63658709[/qfc]

Seems like they're talking about the real world economy, with the recent one. Still, they could have found an easier way to tell questers that their money is no good here :razz:

I think I have the secondaries sorted now:

1 - is for maximum Moia pwoer (950 lp); I missed this on my last run thru where I accidentally decharged late on.

2 - is for perfect memories & questions

3 - is to do with Bilrach dialogues

Plv6Dz6.jpg

While it sucks that we wont get quest spins back, whats 300 spins, like 500k xp? Depending on the skill people would be using it on it doesn't exactly help the economy.

In my experience you get about as much gp in Rune Items as you do xp from lamps. If you get 500k xp in lamps then you would get around that in Rune Items.

For every player that has a quest cape you would be introducing 500k per person all at once.

I can see how it sounds logical to Jagex.

Except this is contradictory to previous rewards they had given out. First, assume that those numbers of 500k xp and 500k gp are correct. Does anyone remember the update on November 24th, 2010 where they started giving out money for having completed tasks? This money was given out retroactively as well, meaning many people logged in and found 500k ish for free. There were a few people who were angry over this free money but most people didn't care, there was only a minor fluctuation in the economy that quickly sorted itself out. Now why would 500k gp back in 2010 be okay but today it risks destabilizing the economy?

Clearly then, Jagex does not want to just give us free xp. However, as the annoying in game ad so helpfully tells us, they will give every person who plays in May free 250k xp. So apparently, massive amounts of free xp will not destabilize the economy either.

This just leaves one other possible alternative. The real reason Jagex does not want to give questers free spins is because it would cut into their profit of selling spins. By screwing over questers, Jagex somehow thinks that they will be more likely to buy spins? I know for one, I won't.

[/rant]

Trying is just the first step in failure.

Fire_God.png

Lame got quest cape and did the 3 Burthrope remakes. Oh well I didn't do them for the spins, but it's sure a nice chunk of xp if you did get rewarded all the spins.

Eh, not a very exciting week and last week was no update. Was hoping for Runespan but maybe first update in May.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101