Runescape down?

Ambler

List of worlds that are offline:

Worlds not available:

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and its up to 221 atm =3

Keep watching guys =3

Some tweets:

"Hey all. We're aware of the issue with the main page and are looking into it! the client should still get you in game without trouble!" - Runescape Twitter 20 minutes ago.

"Looks like we're getting mixed reports about the client working - will investigate further! Will tweet when I have more info/solutions." - Runescape Twitter 15 minutes ago.

"Hi all. For now, replace 'X' with the number of the World you want and this link should get you in-game" - Runescape Twitter 1 minute ago.

You wouldn't happen to have the "Runscape.com/world/whatever" link to load game would you?

@vent, 2 of my friends say they are online right now.

It's only some servers that are unaffected by this.

| 99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | 99 Hit Points | 99 Prayer | 99 Magic | 99 Summoning | 99 Ranging |
| 99 Agility| 99 Woodcutting | 99 Construction | 99 Fletching | 99 Herblore | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Thieving |
| 99 Firemaking | 99 Crafting | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Cooking| 99 Smithing | 99 Construction | 99 Fishing |
| 99 Hunter | 99 Farming | 99 Slayer |  Divination 99 | 115+ Dungeoneering |

Total Level: 2590+
Max Cape - Owner

It seems like quite a few world are offline. This shouldn't affect the link though. If you for some reason still don't arrive at the log in screen, just try with another world number.

LINK TO GAME (if anyone missed it): http://worldx.runescape.com/game.ws?j=1

Replace "x" with the world number you want.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I hate it when I go to log in and RS is [bleep]ing down :(..

I wanted almost 105 dungeoneering today. Now I'm like 4h behind..

All I can say is that

A) Somebody spilled the tea on the server lines again

B) Tip.it Forums has about 300 new registered users

EDIT: Gonna try a few things. Playing classic, and loading the french/german servers.

553VriC.png?1

It seems like quite a few world are offline. This shouldn't affect the link though. If you for some reason still don't arrive at the log in screen, just try with another world number.

It's taking forever to load. Looks like its time to go outside or something...

EDIT: AHHHHH IM IN. I dont feel safe slaying tho.

I've illustrated the server status:

zunvT.png

If DDOS attack involved, I think it could be that Jagex Forum MOD who pretty much responded to someone today with : " Life isn't fair " deal with it, in response to all the SoF hate.

HaHa. Legendary.

| 99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | 99 Hit Points | 99 Prayer | 99 Magic | 99 Summoning | 99 Ranging |
| 99 Agility| 99 Woodcutting | 99 Construction | 99 Fletching | 99 Herblore | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Thieving |
| 99 Firemaking | 99 Crafting | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Cooking| 99 Smithing | 99 Construction | 99 Fishing |

Max Cape - Owner

Yea, does anyone know why this is happening? Apparently it's only the U.S. having these problems. My friend in Canada says that he's able to play. It sucks, but idk what's going on =[

I think your friend is lying. I'm unable to play and as you see the picture a few posts back, no one is in-game

Belgium is down to;)

gl with getting it back up!!!

If DDOS attack involved

If it was a DDoS attack I don't think the workaround they provided would have done diddly. Doesn't this point to a different issue? Can't remember how it's referred to, all my (limited as it was) web knowledge flew out the window years ago.

hzvjpwS.gif

It's taking forever to load. Looks like its time to go outside or something...

EDIT: AHHHHH IM IN. I dont feel safe slaying tho.

LOL unable to load page!wut world you r on???

Even the direct world link won't work for me. :unsure:...

hvtuN.png

Oh. Come on. :rolleyes:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

If DDOS attack involved

If it was a DDoS attack I don't think the workaround they provided would have done diddly. Doesn't this point to a different issue? Can't remember how it's referred to, all my (limited as it was) web knowledge flew out the window years ago.

Isn't this what happens to all webpages that are getting hacked or DDOS'd? Just asking, I am a complete noob on this.

Max Cape - Owner