30-4-2012 The RuneSpan

Sylpheed

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems as though the novelty of this update has already worn off for me. First 30 minutes I was interested, but then after getting about 100+ of all the runes I could I got bored just looking for the wizard. Oh well, guess I'll stay for the pouch.

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

I'm curious as to what 'improvement' the wicked cape, top and legs offer.

Also the 2 staves sound like they may be pretty handy, depending on stats, particularly for pvp.

Also wtf does 'Esteem' do there's some vague reference to logos or something and a mentioned tht u need esteem 1 for trimmed cape, but I fail to see any boons to it.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

oo wicked hood now has a direct to wizards tower tele option on right-clicks.

Handy for getting out of runespan > shop

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

soulw.png

Here's another soul.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

undeadsoul.png

Was either 256, 144, or 2 xp but it's too easy.

I also delivered 10 deaths runes to the yellow mage which didn't take long and was granted 7.5k runecraft xp.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

10 runes of any type to the yellow mage gave 5.5k xp at 84 rc.

According to Official Wiki, the yellow mage calls you every five minutes. So if you can find him in five minutes from that message, I would be getting 33k xp just from the yellow mage, ignoring any siphon xp, at 84 rc. The blue mages seem to move around too so you can't camp them and wait for hints :(

Regardless, I would think that finding the mage when he calls, and siphoning in between, would yield the best xp per hour.

Any clues on xp rates so far?

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

The blue wizards can give u an arrow tht points towards the current yellow wizard.

Also 4k for 10 deaths at lvl 80

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Any clues on xp rates so far?

I've managed about 50k in the 2hour-ish it's been out and thats with a lot of faffing and foruming etc. So pretty decent so far it would seem.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Off my preliminary calculations, I'm getting about 500 soul runes per hour off Soul esswraiths.

This is roughly 53k xp/hr and 1750 esteem/hr.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Sow what i've found for best afkable exp and points (So far) is to find an island with the highest tier monsters and just siphon. I'm getting 250 ish points and 7,000 exp per 10 minuets (using Death Esswraths)

So that's about 10 hours work for the robe top, which seems like a logical time frame coming from JaGex

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

Also lol @ the FPF nerf...nerf?

What's that?

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

What's that?

Point gain in the Flash Powder Factory was slightly lower than intended, and has now been increased by approximately 10%.

that

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

What's that?

They FPF points were 'too low' apprently so they re-nerfed it to up payout by 10%

Aka it was popular, but people were getting xp so we nerfed it. Then it was dead, so we had a bunch of board meetings and nudged the rewards back up a bit to try and make it come back to life.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Air Esshound - 9 or 10 exp.

Water Essling - 12 or 13 exp.

Earth Essling - 14 or 15 exp

Body Esshound - 23 exp.

Cosmic Esshound - 26 or 27 exp.

Chaos Esshound - 31 or 30 exp.

Astral Esshound - 35 or 36 exp.

Nature Esshound - 44 or 43 exp.

Death Esswrath - 60 exp

Nebula - 63, 64 or 85 exp.

Chaotic Cloud - 62 exp.

Cyclone - 19 exp

Mind Storm - 20 exp

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I think after you have enough essence you can afk non-beast like Fire storm, skulls, and so on for better xp/hr.

The nodes are the best xp for their level, but they spawn randomly. So not easy to afk or keep on ones that r great for your level.

Consistent slightly lower xp > Erratic higher xp because of how it works out in xp:hr

Plv6Dz6.jpg