Missing Persons List

Gingi

never seen bowser98 for a while

You know you're into runescape when you start worshipping stones with chalk on them.

Kill all people who use the trust game to their advantage.

a quote by internet33

I haven't seen Leesters on here in ages, also haven't seen bluemike16 ingame in ages and I also haven't seen a new trojann2 vid in almost a yr

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

I haven't seen Leesters on here in ages, also haven't seen bluemike16 ingame in ages and I also haven't seen a new trojann2 vid in almost a yr

Leesters just made a blog the other day about coming back to Runescape.

Trojann quit because he was stupid enough to give someone his phone number.

Anyone know why abyssalwhip was banned from tipit?
Because he flames/spams a lot. =D>

n0valyfe

I think he quit he has 99 every skill except hunter.

if he 99'd hunter hed be in 4th place overall

Yeah he quit, it's a good thing he did too. I can see Zezima having somewhat of a life, since I know he played in Classic, probably from the beginning. But N0valyfe? Holy crap, I hear he started in RS2, and at one point he was #1 :XD: . So yeah, I'm glad he quit.

n0valyfe

I think he quit he has 99 every skill except hunter.

if he 99'd hunter hed be in 4th place overall

Yeah he quit, it's a good thing he did too. I can see Zezima having somewhat of a life, since I know he played in Classic, probably from the beginning. But N0valyfe? Holy crap, I hear he started in RS2, and at one point he was #1 . So yeah, I'm glad he quit.

I've heard different things about him. I hope it was that he quit, cause I've also heard that he died too.. He started about 6 months before I did(me = Nov. 2004), and got 99 all faster than anyone else. You can read his interview here, its quite intrigueing(not sure if thats spelled right)..

But does anyone know about Lilyuffie88? I remember watching her, the old nite, and zezima battle it out for #1/#2 all the time when I started..

Ah the good ol' days.. ::'

Xhuli : On my old account (xbox5493, my first account) he helped me with everything. From giving me hints and tips and little tricks, to showing me the seemingly huge world of RS. Miss you greatly man.

Drago3553666 : She was a awesome girl. She helped me get the patience to get 75 Woodcutting. We had debates about everything. We did quests, clues, slayer assignments, and just about anything else together. Had debates and made little jokes. I would LOVE to know if anyone has seen her.

If anyone knows these two people, tell them to message XCRunner772 or Moz For Ever (1 space between every word). Private chat is always on.

mozzys.gif

XBL Gamertag = SpeaksToDead

Kanja Vicky (and her brother, Ozzie something)

Cb555 - One of my best friends. He suddenly dropped out though. He didn't have MSN and had a GameSpot instead of GameFAQs account... >.<

Calcium Man0 (Well, he logs in every now and then, but I think he's on the way to capping. So, no joy there)

Redmistress (Same, really)

Nir Rune22 - I haven't seen him since early '05, maybe late '04. But he was such a great guy that I remember him to this day =p.

Drew Dawg - He signs onto MSN every now and then actually.

Owenchapman - First kind person to me on RS.

Virtigo - Great, smart guy. Probably quit. =(

Theno1sk8er - I think he said he was quitting. Matured past his "sk8er" phase =p.

People I've found:

Phantomkoi

Lostless

Tyxl Be

Divine One00

Null Strikes

Google N1

Iceblade71

There are a few others, but really rare ones. I befriended a scammer when I was level 6 after he tried to scam me for an iron hatchet, but he's most likely banned. I could, more or less, go on forever about who I'd like to get back in touch with on RuneScape (When I forget stuff, it annoys me to no end.) It's a great project. I'll finish before I stretch the page =p.

Ignotum per Ignotius

Billy Yaple2. He was one of my best friends online, then one day he just disappeared. He logged on about a month ago and played for a week, then he once again vanished without a trace. Has anybody heard anything about him in the past few weeks?

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK