Missing Persons List

Gingi

Oh yeah and another person I've met before and want to meet again (I suppose this counts) is Mod Marvin, Jagex staff member. I talked to them and they dissapeared like a ghost and it would be awesome to talk to them or another staff member some time.

EDIT: there was another good friend I had at one point, his name was either mikenolan78 or mikenolan87, the last time I saw him was when I was halberding hellhounds with him and he was wearing full black d hide, a glory, desert boots, a legends cape, and a dragon halberd.

ALSO: there was another person I used to know and I belive he was named dasfx. How I miss my old friends so.

Kwimbob. I made a forum about this because I'm new here and didn't know about this sticky so if Kwimbob sees this look up my thread simply titled Kwimbob

Kwimbob quit didn't he?

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Kwimbob. I made a forum about this because I'm new here and didn't know about this sticky so if Kwimbob sees this look up my thread simply titled Kwimbob

Kwimbob quit didn't he?

I'm not sure but I keep seeing his name on credits for new stuff in RS so I don't think so

Kwimbob quit didn't he?

I'm not sure but I keep seeing his name on credits for new stuff in RS so I don't think so
He quit a while back. :(

I lost touch of him maybe a year ago?

Doode8

A good friend of mine, We did everything together. I met him when he was just an average 18 year old, It all changed when he decided to join the army.

Havent heard from him in a long time...

Join #HuntersDomain for any hunter related questions/comments/or just to chat!

about a year ago my main was perm muted and i just deleted my friends list cause i couldn't talk and then after a while quit well im back now and i only remember one best friends name. scully32 i used to law run alot and he or she can't remember she i think was a crafter. i know she still plays but she must have chat on friends ive been on her clan chat but ive never been able to catch her if someone knows here can you just tell her to add me i dunno if she'll remember me or not but its worth trying.

sly_desire.png

sly_desire.png

pumpkin128-a good friend of mine, i got banned for 2 years, got back on and i think she removed me for inactivity or something, but ne wayz, add me or post here if youve been in touch with her lately

thanks bunch

also ssjlenig, he was a rune miner, i used to hop worlds and tell him which ones had rune rocks in em and he used to gimme free rune armor till, alas i got banned and removed for inactivity:( he was lvl like 92 last time i saw him, he had a lot of potential he could be 126 for all i know.

85_grave.png