Missing Persons List

Gingi

Does anybody still know if lilyluffie88 or how ever you spell his/her rsn still plays?. His/Her construction isnt posted and he/she is now second for range and prayer. He/She sometimes talked to me but i never asked if he/she was a girl or a boy. i miss talking to him/her

I miss him too

6 year anniversary was 8/25/09

rjasper49ny7.png

thx for the sig Runescape's fav cookie Oreo9870

s1acker Try DI forums - http://www.di-rs.com/forums/

togepy 2002

kille01 Try DI forums - http://www.di-rs.com/forums/

glady1

purekento

gorth

tram

darkkento

fhaz was DS but he quit rs, try http://www.dark-slayers.net

hokengchun is Fhaz' rl friend I think? If you find Fhaz you'll probably find him :$

thriftyfifty8

:lol:

Looking for a guy named Wokan.

Last time I talked to him was when he was level 70ish, I looked him up now and hes level 108 :shock:

Anyways, if anyone sees him/has him on their friends list, tell him to add dusty668, and that its Hero Death. If he doesnt remember who I am, just tell him to add me and I'll rekindle his memory if he gets online. :D

Avfc11

His total level keeps going up, yet he's never been online to me for months. He was a good friend, but suddenly disappeared.

Tell him to add me back if he still plays. :(

We have to wait 24 hours before reporting a missing person. :lol: lol

Yeah, I knew this guy on the game. I was grounded for 2 weeks, came back, and he has never been on since.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Yeah, i have quite a few...

bottletop776

rastlin3

bthunter87

compactcory6

Warbeasty

Haplo47

and some others.. i was friends with all of them, but they all dissapeared.... i think one or 2 of them quit.. but the rest.. i dunno

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Avfc11 ~ Long time friend who I havn't seen in months, we were pals :( :cry:

Vinnydakid (Tilly on TIF) ~ Very good friend. I owe him his 3 Glorys back (Since I gave 1 to him, out of the 4 I borrowed) but he also hasn't logged on for a while. :(

Lalala7324 (Uses TIF) ~ Good friend. I owe him 140k...but he hasn't logged on in almost a week... :?

Infamousjay

I remember we were really good friends. I always sold b string to him.

Btw. i've got this wierd thing that on one day at catherby some said cez it's me infamousjay I can't remember the accs name but think it was S A X. And one guy has talked long time ago are u S A Xe's friend?

I once knew a person called Osamabinsanta, on my old, old account, Racob or maybe Prince Racob. This was back in late 2001, so i most likely won't ever see you again. If you are, and you somehow stumble upon this thread, you can contact me on my new character H 2 O W N, other than that thanks so much for giving me that black battle axe and plate mail all those years ago, you rock Osamabinsanta! :)

\'

JRH

darkarcher-i used to mine gold ore for him back when i was lvl 50-60 something...we became friends then my comp failed...i didnt get on RS then when my comp started working again then i talked to him once...then never heard from him again....

does anyone here know him? if so please tell me if he still plays RS

untitled6kv7.gif