Missing Persons List

Gingi

Does anybody still know if lilyluffie88 or how ever you spell his/her rsn still plays?. His/Her construction isnt posted and he/she is now second for range and prayer. He/She sometimes talked to me but i never asked if he/she was a girl or a boy. i miss talking to him/her

I miss him too

Lily just quit

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5571/quitzu5.png

OR

http://img180.imageshack.us/my.php?image=quitzu5.png

tell me if they dont work,

she said she had work to do basically (A LIFE, ROFL) so explained more and even had a drop party *got 400k of stuff \' * but i believe she will come back she still has alot of stuff ;)

mysig8zm.jpg

Pizzamanbob and Aidemoi any1 see any of them?

I was a very good friend of aidemoi.. she is a french lady that lives in montreal canada. I met her as a pretty much low lvl. and she always stood up for me and helped me. ALWAYS! she dissapeared desember 05... :cry:

she had a job to hold on to.. and a husband called helball in rs.

I am sorry.. but she is gone

tordo2.png

please help me find my very first RS friend. Her name is Wizardlala. we used to go PKing together. Even traded few valuable items, i realy miss her. And there is Razor67 that helped me when i was lvl 3, after that we have been best friends until, i lvl up high, then i was banned....please, if anyone knows where they are.. i still hope their ok......

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

does anyone know if Loco120 is still around? she and i became good friends, she always gave me stuff but when i went to members we lost touch

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

Know shes still there cause her stats are rising(above me)

Lovergirl815

All these people just were gone.....

Gandor_Capt

Mrx3t

pmhockeypro

Sunfisherman

Dark Link448 (my evil twin)

Arrow Mage01

could b me.... message me sumtime if u think it is... rs name is hockeypro91

live to kill...

live to die...

live to love...

Anyone seen Death_Siren?

If so, PM me.

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

s1acker Try DI forums - http://www.di-rs.com/forums/

togepy 2002

kille01 Try DI forums - http://www.di-rs.com/forums/

glady1

purekento

gorth

tram

darkkento

fhaz was DS but he quit rs, try http://www.dark-slayers.net

hokengchun is Fhaz' rl friend I think? If you find Fhaz you'll probably find him :$

thriftyfifty8

:lol:

bump :mrgreen:

lol human question

I lost a good friend of mine that talked alot with me and we had alot in common. Either he isn't on RS anymore or moved, forgot/had not time to tell me and then our time zones just didn't allow for him to talk anymore - his name on RS was Xx Chris03xx and he seems to just have disappeared. Anyone who can shed light on this 'disappearance' please pm me on RS or Tip.it!

egg3.PNGegg1.PNGegg2.PNG

I have a couple:

Yungfoo - helped me out when I started and I never get to talk to him anymore when I am on.

Turtle 50 - I saw him on once but he lefted once I logged on. If someone knows him then tell him to pm me.

Dragon Cham? - something like that. Became friends but split up after a while. Would like to know him again.

Whoa...that scared me. I was readin through all 30 something pages backwards (starting at the last page) hoping i could help some people, and when i got to 5 i saw my name. Wow, i feel special. =o

Here's some people...ever since i took a year break, i think they might have deleted since i hadn't notified em..or they coulda quit.

Fyre Angyle- One of my first friends. When i came back to play runescape this summer, i added them on my noob and talked to him. But ever since he hasn't come on.

Rad 009- Yeah, a good friend from a long time ago. I see em log on, and then off really fast. Most likely they have private chat on friends and they deleted me. So if you know him, if you could tell him i'm back... :wink:

Ineeda life- Yeah, havn't seen him for a year or so.

It's sad losing contact with old friends... :(

But if you happen to know any of these people, my name's yungfoo.

Thanks guys. ^_^