06ba5f930d.jpg

94bcb80b7e.jpg

b39c1e095d.jpg

So i got banned for botting. Then I got unbanned after 10 tweets, 1 ambler, and one response. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Hiya, I'm Solemn, but my friends call me Tyler! I started my adventure as Axelzjr in 2005, I've made many friends, most leave and very few stick around. I've always came back to Runescape as a way to socialize and even vent at times. My first few years I never played efficiently ( efficiency, wut is this?), and so I've played catch up on a few skills after returning to the game in May of 2012. I enjoy anime, FPS, RPGs, board games, and skyping!

Slay for charms. Collect bones/ashes where possible for cash, aswell as alchables and such. Farm runs between tasks. Bank will increase :>

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

• 2 months later...

Back and updating ;)

You should post your updates as a reply instead of just adding them to the OP. That way people don't have to keep scrolling up to see what you've accomplished.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

After A long day of doing a Dagganoth task, at Dagganoth Kings i came across some nice loot! 3 Dragon hatchets (1 was Dragkng198 trolling me), 2 seers rings and few other things totalling around 5.5m!

I'm aiming for around 15m cash for 88 summoning during bxp! I have the charms but need the cash for shards and secondaries. Thanks to Sally, Jason, Cafe, and Ian for the skype chat!