03/05/12 - System Update - FPS Fix!

Dexek

:| My framerate cut to half in Darkmeyer... D'oh!

Also, did the Gravedigger random not that long ago and mine wasn't that small... I always got annoyed with the Quiz Show one though because those are too small.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the gravedigger thingy is too small just close it and reopen. Every time you do that, it generates a new image with different size and colour. Guess they didn't test their minimum and maximum limits of the size variables :mrgreen:

Hey, folks... Are any of you unable to ping since this last update? I think Jagex blew it again. -.-

~D. V. "And just when I thought this update was perfect..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Hey, folks... Are any of you unable to ping since this last update? I think Jagex blew it again. -.-

I don't seem to have a problem on my end.

I don't seem to have a problem on my end.

I do.

Pir "And I have never had this problem before..." kka

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

You can very easily ping a server yourself by going into the command prompt, and typing in...

ping world##.runescape.com

Replacing the hashtags with the number of the world you're trying to ping. Hope this helps :)

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Where do I type that? Not in the developer's console, right? Because that does nothing.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Thanks, Naive. I didn't know that. :thumbup:

D.V., I've also had the same problem ever since the fps fix, maybe it's a F2P thing. Fortunately, I long ago selected two of my lowest ping worlds as favorites. Given the choice between the two though, I'd rather not get pings on the world select screen than single digit fps.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Where do I type that? Not in the developer's console, right? Because that does nothing.

As I said, in the command prompt, which you can access by opening your windows start button, and searching or running "command".

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]