Wild Weekends

ItsCook

2eydimh.png

Dont miss out on the first of our four Wild Weekends in May! For this weekend only' date=' weve increased your chances to win big and bag yourself some of the horns and tattoos from the Squeal of Fortune!

This weekend (Saturday the 5th and Sunday the 6th, BST) a selection of horns and tattoos will be added to the Uncommon and Common slots on the Squeal of Fortune. This massively increases the chances of winning those items, so dont miss out: spin this weekend and see if you can claim prestigious and fantastic-looking prizes!

Dont forget that, as a member, youll get 3 spins per day instead of 2 on every day you login during May as part of the Mad May offer, so youll have even more chances to win big! Subscribe now so you can get your extra spins!

The RuneScape Team[/quote']

• Like 1

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Love the banner with the monster and wizard dancing around a May pole. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Can't wait to buy spins on useless cosmics!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Group of monsters and wizards dancing around a pole.

Not my idea of a wild weekend; needs more vodka and women dancing round poles instead. ;)

But yeah, so much for rare drops :L

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

This is the first clever marketing from jagex I seen related to the spin of fortune. (Better chance win tattoos and wtf.) Incredibly annoying yes. Yet kinda clever.

Shame its against moral reasoning and that I dont give a damn anyway. I kinda feel bad for those who -must- have such items. (Even more so for the parents of those people rofl.) I rather those who want to buy such things could just buy them rather than buy a gambling chance. I dont agree with it either way.. but atleast they dont waste asmuch money. As for everyone else.. Meh its a chance of getting those cosmetic things. Which isnt so bad I guess.

Not my idea of a wild weekend; needs more vodka and women dancing round poles instead. ;)

I dunno. Seems like a fair bit of vodka might have been involved in coming up with that pic. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Well at least the only things I really wanted from SOF (except divine) will be much more common.. Too bad I don't really get on for weekends.. Hopefully Sunday it'll still be here.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

This isn't too bad to be honest - they're only cosmetic items which you have a chance of getting outside of the promotional event, unlike the cards that you had to buy within a certain time period. It's getting a bit annoying though hearing about the spin wheel from Jagex to be honest, I'd like to pretend it doesn't exist.

Just posting this because it's somewhat relevant: in an interview with Castle Wars I listened to earlier (

) he jokes about if they have a wheel of fortune at RuneFest (can't remember the exact point in the video) - I imagine Jagex doing something like that. :lol:

Do they still have the offer that if you get a tattoo from scroll you can get entered into a contest to win life-time membership?

It ended a couple of days before spins became buy able how I remember it.

imagangster.png

The SOF is like a cancer, weaving its way through the game and tainting everything in its wake. Soon, you won't be able to do anything without being reminded to spin the wheel and throw your money at Jamflex.

td2sig.jpg

The SOF is like a cancer, weaving its way through the game and tainting everything in its wake. Soon, you won't be able to do anything without being reminded to spin the wheel and throw your money at Jamflex.

Strongly worded but sadly it seems accurate :/.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Strongly worded but sadly it seems accurate :/.

I hope this doesn't affect F2P, or I'm going to have a lot more worthless spins for a bit. :ohnoes:

~D. V. "It's officially a junk update..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Should have held off on all the double spins I won last night, though to be fair two of them we're won off the first one. I wouldn't mind some horns or a tatoo.

I still won't buy spins. I refuse to. The free version was fun and all, but I'm not going to buy my chance for an in-game item. :wall:

If I start questing now and getting spins for completing the quests, do they accumulate so I can spend them all on the wild weekend?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I'm saving all my daily spins and the 9 or so tokens and however many more i get from RuneSpan just for the weekend. Hopfully i'll walk away with at least 1 pair of horns rather than the pretty dull head tattoos.

Kinda knew in the back of my head one of their weekend would involve SOF. The investors need to do one..

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!