Wild Weekends

ItsCook

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first clever marketing from jagex I seen related to the spin of fortune. (Better chance win tattoos and wtf.) Incredibly annoying yes. Yet kinda clever.

I thought last week was clever and effective as well, making half these boards change their shouts from "Away whith that wheel" into "Not fair! We want those tickets" ...

(regarding the quest spin tickets not being awarded retroactively)

Tsjilp.png

This is the first clever marketing from jagex I seen related to the spin of fortune. (Better chance win tattoos and wtf.) Incredibly annoying yes. Yet kinda clever.

I thought last week was clever and effective as well, making half these boards change their shouts from "Away whith that wheel" into "Not fair! We want those tickets" ...

(regarding the quest spin tickets not being awarded retroactively)

TBH not that many people dislike the wheel itself, but more the buyable spins. I don't think the wheel fits in the game, but its not really bad. However, the buying spins completely ruins it.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Still doesn't make me want to buy spins and I don't even like the looks of the horns/tattoos but I might quest a bit and save some spins up.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Hope it doesn't decrease the chance of lamps too much. I'd prefer the XP, thank you very much.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Just when I got into that whole "boycotting the squeal" thing, they tempt me with cosmetic items... Well played, Jagex. You win this round <_<

Still saving up my tickets so I can destroy them all in a blaze of glory. No deal Jagex. No deal.

DEGqA.pngQtYSR.pngHY2Ll.png

You can say "Stfu f2p" if you want, but I mean really. How much excitement is spinning the wheel? This sounds tremendously disappointing.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Am I the only one that just spamclicks the red button so I don't see the animation, and I just get my prize?

I think of it more like a troll-invasion-but-it's-daily-and-I-only-get-exp-sometimes style thing.

Saving all my spins up I guess. May aswell decorate my pure somehow. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Sounds wild.

Indeed it does. Get your heart medications ready people.

Bayer Asprin stocked up and ready to go. :thumbup:

Just when I got into that whole "boycotting the squeal" thing, they tempt me with cosmetic items... Well played, Jagex. You win this round <_<

Yeah exactly... I don't care for the sof, but I'll be damned if I lose a better chance at horns!

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

If I log in and get my daily spins, but don't use them, do they stack with the next days ones (ie will I have 6 spins to use?)

Unfortunately, no.

How long has that been the case? Born for PvM did a video only at the start of April showing him getting daily's on top of each other?

3:01 onwards

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

I have last logged in 12 days ago on an account, and it has only one daily spin. I can also confirm missing a day sometime prior to that point and not being credited with an extra spin. Unfortunately my memory is insufficient to provide further details.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

You need to log in to recieve spins though. They do stack, as long as you don't use them, and have logged in on said day.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

So I can skip spinning this weekend in favor of something more desirable afterwards?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I already got 17 spins stocked up for this :lol: .

Thank you Quests =d. One problem however. I got a Spin ticket in my inventory I cant bank. So until Saturday I'm stuck with 27 inventory spaces =S.

Oh well I'm overall happy I saved those Spins from my Quests I done today =3. Trying to do 15 more these 3 days =D After those 15 I have 16 more Quests to do for the entire month May.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Hope it doesn't decrease the chance of lamps too much. I'd prefer the XP, thank you very much.

This. As much as I'd love a badass tattoo, xp is much more 'valuable' to me.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I already got 17 spins stocked up for this :lol: .

Thank you Quests =d. One problem however. I got a Spin ticket in my inventory I cant bank. So until Saturday I'm stuck with 27 inventory spaces =S.

Oh well I'm overall happy I saved those Spins from my Quests I done today =3. Trying to do 15 more these 3 days =D After those 15 I have 16 more Quests to do for the entire month May.

You're allowed to use the tickets. They get saved up in much the same way bought spins do.