Wild Weekends

ItsCook

Who wants to volunteer to go die in the wilderness with one of the items and see if 100m drops? :mellow:

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had some Funds in paypal and brought 40 spins, i got 8 tattoes!

All the same? I'm curious what ones, horns included, that are on the common/uncommon plots.

I wouldn't mind getting the twisted horns... Any of them really except for the curled horns because they lie low and look bad in my opinion.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Got Mystic Tattoo tonight. Meh. It'll rot in the bank, and I couldn't care less about it. I'm only holding onto it because after this it will still be rare in the long run.

Now, if you could actually apply it to your FACE - not your head, that's stupid and they're stupid for making it a head-slot item - I would wear the shit out of it. I might have even considered buying sof spins for something like that.

(I'm sure that statement created a disturbance in the Force for some investor.)

hzvjpwS.gif

Wondering if someone's found a way to abuse common untradable 100m valued items yet...

<s>You mean exactly like how hybrid armor has been abused?</s>

Smuggling them into a dungeon then selling it to the smuggler used to work for hybrid armor. Not sure if it still works.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Wondering if someone's found a way to abuse common untradable 100m valued items yet...

Smuggling them into a dungeon then selling it to the smuggler used to work for hybrid armor. Not sure if it still works.

Why would that matter if all you got was orange playmoney?

2dgucz6.png

Why would that matter if all you got was orange playmoney?

So you can buy Mayfair and build hotels on that joint. Clearly.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Only one tattoo

5 small lamps,

4 meds (3 of which were unchooseable)

8, 50gp

2 soft clay

1 tattoo

1 double spin.

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Why would that matter if all you got was orange yellow playmoney?

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Got Mystic Tattoo tonight. Meh. It'll rot in the bank, and I couldn't care less about it. I'm only holding onto it because after this it will still be rare in the long run.

Now, if you could actually apply it to your FACE - not your head, that's stupid and they're stupid for making it a head-slot item - I would wear the shit out of it. I might have even considered buying sof spins for something like that.

(I'm sure that statement created a disturbance in the Force for some investor.)

I've still not had one of these non-rare-rares yet :( I hoped they'd let you apply the tattoo has a 'hairstyle'!

Edit: Just logged on and got Curled Horns lol.

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

Guys don't hate me but I got this after a random spin ticket which turned into a double spin ticked which turned into this:

2cnfv3a.jpg

Now I got 3x Mystic tattoo (selling both for 100m each ;d), 1x Maurader Tattoo and 1x Curled Horns.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Because you can convert it to real money?

Because you can convert it to real money?

They were talking about selling things to the smuggler in Dungeoneering. I said orange before, because I assumed you'd get Rusty Coins, not Gold.

2dgucz6.png

So Saturdays spins, sundays spins, mondays spins = nothing. Gg

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Did my 3 daily spins today, bought a 20+5 pack for the first time (pretty sure I'm regretting this right now), won a double spin ticket as well as getting a mystic tattoo and curled horns. Honestly the two shittiest cosmetics from sof, but meh... I guess horns are better than no horns.

Here is my log:

50 gp

3 logs

50 gp

50 gp

5 silver

curled horns

small xp lamp (cooking)

mystic tattoo

50 gp

50 gp

medium xp lamp (firemaking)

small xp lamp (strength)

50 gp

50 gp

50 gp

5 raw tuna

3 iron ore

50 gp

50 gp

3 coal

small xp lamp (smithing)

small xp lamp (smithing)

50 gp

50 gp

medium xp lamp

double spin ticket

50 gp

3 gold ore

50 gp

3 logs

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Since my last post, I made a new account and got a tattoo. Went on an old f2p account and got a tattoo. Went on my current main and got a tattoo. Then I went on my other members account and got a tattoo. It took a while, but the luck kicked in at the end.