Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[15-May-2012] Stomp the Bosses!

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

Sorator
[ Display Name History ]

Sorator

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 786 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Sorator
  • RSN2:Zidian29
  • Clan:HYT
Mm, not incredibly excited about this weekend, but I will be doing slayer in the Chaos Tunnels when I can for those double drops.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.

260pifq.jpg

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,503 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
I bet everything is going to be super crowded

Bazzaminxer
[ Display Name History ]

Bazzaminxer

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,004 posts
  • RSN:Bazzaminxer
That lady in the runecast video said 'spank the boss' heh..

I showed gf rs frontpage as a laugh that they left a mistake/typo but now not so sure.. :unsure: Gotta go spank em all.
VMeh BlogV >Miscellaneous Goals<
Posted Image

Bazzaminxer
[ Display Name History ]

Bazzaminxer

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,004 posts
  • RSN:Bazzaminxer
Meh I saved up 29 free spins (Not including +3 daily.) so far incase they did more lame sof stuff that I wont care about. Figured there be more sof stuff. These monkey things though.. meh. I will spend a few but shaw keep many of them incase they put the beta entry on the wheel. Either way I dont care about monkey stuff that much. Weekend after may be sof related too.

As for double drops I see zero appeal in going to overcrowded mayhem.
VMeh BlogV >Miscellaneous Goals<
Posted Image

Tres
[ Display Name History ]

Tres

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 416 posts
atleast they will remember to update sof every other week...not surprised if they getting new batch of loaylty rewards in next month...also possibly card promotions again soon too.

Den
[ Display Name History ]

Den

Movie Director

• Members
  • 8,257 posts
  • RSN:Rainy
Just release a ******* cash shop and stop beating around the bush with that pos wheel. <_<

Don't know any boss hunters so I'll probably either not participate or be soloing whatever doesn't have teams showing up every minute.

Drazhor
[ Display Name History ]

Drazhor

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,799 posts
  • RSN:Drazhor
Monkey mace is a banana on a stick...what.
Posted Image
Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Kimberly
[ Display Name History ]

Kimberly

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 12,325 posts
  • RSN:Kimberly
  • RSN2:Dorelei
I'd like one of those themed monkey hats. Too bad that I don't have a disposable income like Jagex wants me to have. '-'

hzvjpwS.gif

Jon Arcane
[ Display Name History ]

Jon Arcane

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 619 posts
I have Saturday off, so i've bought supplies for 5k fire surges and ready to face off against Glacors, although I have a feeling they are gonna be too crowded :(

My_Eggs
[ Display Name History ]

My_Eggs

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,514 posts

I have Saturday off, so i've bought supplies for 5k fire surges and ready to face off against Glacors, although I have a feeling they are gonna be too crowded :(

I'm in the process of making enough money to buy gear and supplies so I can camp Glacors all weekend, but something tells me I'll end up at Barrows after hours of not being able to get a spawn to myself...
99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Cheefoo
[ Display Name History ]

Cheefoo

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,811 posts
  • RSN:Cheefoo
  • Clan:HYT
Last time the boss drops were doubled, were charms affected? I'm wondering if that mechanic would carry over to a Chaos Tunnel waterfiends task to get double charms.
Posted Image
I LOVE MY STATION

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101
00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts

Last time the boss drops were doubled, were charms affected? I'm wondering if that mechanic would carry over to a Chaos Tunnel waterfiends task to get double charms.

They definitely were :)

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Jay Three
[ Display Name History ]

Jay Three

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • RSN:J3
  • RSN2:J3 Oldschool
  • Clan:Overloaded XP

Is gonna be fun :D
Posted Image

Blyaunte
[ Display Name History ]

Blyaunte

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,051 posts
  • RSN:Blyaunte

I'm in the process of making enough money to buy gear and supplies so I can camp Glacors all weekend, but something tells me I'll end up at Barrows after hours of not being able to get a spawn to myself...

I'm already ahead of you there. I toyed with the idea of going to glacors, then decided I'd just go and do Barrows ... :unsure:

nyuseg.png

Baffler
[ Display Name History ]

Baffler

Retired Crew Leader

• Members
  • 908 posts
  • RSN:Baffler
Double charm drops for certain places sounds appealing for this wild weekend, not too concerned about much else. Will use all my spins and see if I get lucky.

Jeffery
[ Display Name History ]

Jeffery

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • RSN:JimmyBobby
I assume that video is with familiaration or w/e + double loot? As for the weekend not really one for bossing although being maxed i have the chance to lead a group of people to a certain boss.

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Tres
[ Display Name History ]

Tres

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 416 posts
just yesterday i said here they probably add new card promotion soon and today there is, first time related to SoF which i kinda should had expected...15 spins extra is imo way too poor extra that someone would buy 90 day card instead of usual method they pay...green skin and turkey hats was alot better extras that you can enjoy for long time.

I cannot even count anymore how many events/updates/promotions there is been so far that are directly or remotely related to SoF

Den
[ Display Name History ]

Den

Movie Director

• Members
  • 8,257 posts
  • RSN:Rainy

I cannot even count anymore how many events/updates/promotions there is been so far that are directly or remotely related to SoF

There have been more updates to SoF than there have been graphic updates for dragons. :P

Blyaunte
[ Display Name History ]

Blyaunte

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,051 posts
  • RSN:Blyaunte

There have been more updates to SoF than there have been graphic updates for dragons. :P

Good grief, has there really? :lol:

nyuseg.png

Plugpoint
[ Display Name History ]

Plugpoint

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 973 posts
  • RSN:0utkast
  • RSN '07:Iron 0utkast
Hoping this weekend includes F2P too, can't think why else they'd bother putting the Stronghold of Security on there... Ankous are most definitely not bosses lol.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users