[15-May-2012] Stomp the Bosses!

Den

Last time the boss drops were doubled, were charms affected? I'm wondering if that mechanic would carry over to a Chaos Tunnel waterfiends task to get double charms.

They definitely were :)

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Saturday off, so i've bought supplies for 5k fire surges and ready to face off against Glacors, although I have a feeling they are gonna be too crowded :(

I'm in the process of making enough money to buy gear and supplies so I can camp Glacors all weekend, but something tells me I'll end up at Barrows after hours of not being able to get a spawn to myself...

I'm already ahead of you there. I toyed with the idea of going to glacors, then decided I'd just go and do Barrows ... :unsure:

nyuseg.png

I assume that video is with familiaration or w/e + double loot? As for the weekend not really one for bossing although being maxed i have the chance to lead a group of people to a certain boss.

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

just yesterday i said here they probably add new card promotion soon and today there is, first time related to SoF which i kinda should had expected...15 spins extra is imo way too poor extra that someone would buy 90 day card instead of usual method they pay...green skin and turkey hats was alot better extras that you can enjoy for long time.

I cannot even count anymore how many events/updates/promotions there is been so far that are directly or remotely related to SoF

I cannot even count anymore how many events/updates/promotions there is been so far that are directly or remotely related to SoF

There have been more updates to SoF than there have been graphic updates for dragons. :P

There have been more updates to SoF than there have been graphic updates for dragons. :P

Good grief, has there really? :lol:

nyuseg.png

Hoping this weekend includes F2P too, can't think why else they'd bother putting the Stronghold of Security on there... Ankous are most definitely not bosses lol.

That would put the whole "Subscribe to P2P and get special events every weekend!" statement to false, wouldn't it? :P

You only get to click it once, so I must ask: was clicking it more fun than a barrel of monkeys?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I have to admit, I kind of like the monkey sitting on your shoulder. Now, if they could only do it without the awful yellow hat...from that angle it looks like one of those rain hats people wear in movies when there's a hurricane.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

The wheel really does hate me. :P

Saving up spins doesn't get me very far it seems.

1. Small lamp

2. 2 Yew logs

3. Double spin ticket

4. 50 Coins

5. Medium lamp

6. Small lamp

7. 2 Yew logs

8. Double spin ticket

9. Barrel of monkeys

10. Medium lamp

11. 5 Raw tuna

12. Medium lamp

13. 3 Iron ore

14. Barrel of monkeys

15. 3 Iron ore

16. Medium lamp

17. Small lamp

18. Double spin ticket

19. 2 Raw swordfish

20. Double spin ticket

21. Medium lamp

22. 50 Coins

23. Small lamp

24. 50 Coins

25. Small lamp

26. 50 Coins

27. Small lamp

28. Monkey mace

29. Small lamp

^

^

^

That's some language...which is why I don't hang out in Lumbridge Edgeville.

@Kaur, thanks, something looked a bit off.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

^

^

^

That's some language...which is why I don't hang out in Lumbridge.

Thanks for pointing it out, censored it.

By the way, it's Edgeville.

I got none of them. Not very appealing in my opinion, but more variety to the cosplayers and what not so its good regardless.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Got 3 barrels and monkey mace from 8 spins. Used one barrel without knowing it was one-time only. :/ Actually kinda hoping I'll get one of those hats this weekend. They actually look quite nice, compared to the other SOF cosmetics.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

So I got super lucky:

screen_shot_2012_05_19_at_09_45_21_by_sy_accursed-d50ey1w.png

screen_shot_2012_05_19_at_09_45_26_by_sy_accursed-d50ey23.png

screen_shot_2012_05_19_at_09_45_30_by_sy_accursed-d50ey29.png

Had 5 spins (3 daily + 2 earned at runespan yesturday) got 5 double spins.

Thoose ten spins yeiled all 3 hats, a mace and 6 monkey barrells.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue