New Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

Lord Slayas

Accounts to add to the Account List:

W 0 W 10hp

40def 10hp

Ahmet_Cinar2 ---> Anyone know if this guy is still active? I remember a couple of years ago he was the top f2p Mager with ~50m mage exp at the time. Saw him in game now and then, but haven't in a while. Noticed he wasn't on the list and though he deserved to be as he once held a significant record.

EDIT:

Also, Te Amo 666. Again, not sure if he's active, but I can remember when he was the top ranked f2p Crafter.

Ok, so to follow up, I've done a bit of research and it appears that the owner of Te Amo 666 has passed away. However, I think it would be fitting to include him on the list regardless. After all, he was the first maxed f2p pure and at one point the top f2p Crafter. You can see some screenies here: http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1294756-first-maxed-f2p-pure/

Ok, so to follow up, I've done a bit of research and it appears that the owner of Te Amo 666 has passed away. However, I think it would be fitting to include him on the list regardless. After all, he was the first maxed f2p pure and at one point the top f2p Crafter. You can see some screenies here: http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1294756-first-maxed-f2p-pure/

He can't be added to the top 250 List for obvious reasons, unfortunately, but he will definitely be added to the Account List. Also, we have decided to make a page specifically showcasing F2P Achievements, and he will definitely be featured there as well. Thank you for bringing him to our attention.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

In the achievement section about the first F2Pers to 200M's you're missing Water's Strength between Serialheated's Mining and Pietha's Ranged.

Syzygy also got 200M Woodcutting about a month ago in late April.

edit: Kameeru got his 200M Dungeoneering before Water got 200M Magic (just checked on runetracker).

Is there proof of that?

Personally, I don't think anyone who breaks the rules like that should be on the list.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

No "proof" but ask anyone who has Dg'd with him while he was multilogging with Speel Gratis will know it was him on both acc's.

There was also another Dger who had 100+ dg and 90+ dg on an alt acc he multi'd with when he couldn't find skillers but I can't remember either names.

Yeah but he wasn't botting also he multi'd his skiller but "Kameruu" the account he worked on it. Not like he botted dg, he shoudn't be on ban list also if he had broken a rule he would of been banned like the other pure f2p's long time ago.

Yeah but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be held accountable for his actions. He broke an RS rule(depending on which J-Mod you talk to), even if multi-logging is not against the rules much anymore. He still multi'd the same world/interacted with one another, which is the whole point to the "multi-logging rule".

About the daily XP records

Correct list (screenshot from the top 250 archive):

9lvVp.png

The Magic one is wrong & Popo doesn't have the dungeoneering one.

kVTDe.png

New records can't be tracked ofcourse so it's impossible to update them now :(

The runecrafting record has most likely been shattered with the new update, with the ~60k xp/h rate or whatever it is.

Figured I'd throw in a stats update for the list too although it's only 1 rc level gained since last time :P

8r6Tr.png

Thanks to everyone who has applied to be on the list, we've almost hit 50 names :o! And thank you guys as well for all of the feedback, we've been using it to improve the site, and we really appreciate it!

Keep those submissions coming ^_^

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

He can't be added to the top 250 List for obvious reasons, unfortunately, but he will definitely be added to the Account List. Also, we have decided to make a page specifically showcasing F2P Achievements, and he will definitely be featured there as well. Thank you for bringing him to our attention.

Ok, yeah, that's really just what I meant, that he should be on the Account List. Thanks.

Don't have a screen shot but am currently at 1472 total with 8 99's. High of 19.2m cook

Total xp over 150m

Well take a screenshot then and we will be sure to add you :)

o4qq.png

Yes, its true, a group of dedicated pure F2Pers have finally decided to do this, to make a new list to replace the one that went down when jagex removed our highscores. Ever since the list on runehead went down, the F2P community has been somewhat adrift. The old list was something to strive for, a dedicated way to compare ourselves against the F2P legends and try to make a name for ourselves. When the list went down, so did many of us.

We are trying to fix this.

We have built a website, completely devoted to the F2P community. It is still very much a work in progress, but is an idea we've had for so long and have finally decided to put into action. Contained on the site is a copy of the original top 250 f2p skill total list preserved by Isthatok, as well as a new top 250 list. The new list will never be as perfect as the old one, and will not have the real time updating and fidelity of the one once hosted by runehead, but we have high hopes it will be something, a nice little testament to the F2P community and a great way to know in general where we all stand in the community.

Who can be on this list? Absolutely every pure f2per! I would like to encourage all of you on our behalf to send us messages with feedback, and use this forum to post pictures of your stats so that you can be included! This list cannot exist without input from the community. What should you post to be on it? Please, a picture of your stats, clearly showing total level and total xp, for ranking purposes, and the correct spelling of your account name.

Also to any of you stopping by who do not have a tip.it forum account, submissions can be sent to the email address set up specifically for the website, [email protected]. If possible, however, we would like to encourage you to post it on this thread, as it is much easier for us that way.

More and more accounts will be added to the new list as time goes on, and it will be updated with new names as much as physically possible. So please, we encourage all of you pure f2pers out there to apply, we want to have this list up and running at full strength ASAP, and don't worry, we will do all the work :P

Hoping to see you on the list soon :D

The site can be found here, at http://purefreetoplay.cu.cc/ . Thank you to everyone who stops by to check it out :)

My link

It seems it is literally impossible to avoid the 14 day membership trial as of now for new accounts.

I tried to make my new F2P account, and registered my email through the site to avoid getting the membership trial, but now just registering your email period adds the trial with no way to decline it. Problem is, you HAVE to register your email before you can even log on the game anymore, so noone can make a 100% pure f2p account anymore because of these membership pushes.

I was wondering what (if any) exceptions would be made for getting in the top 250 list in the future given the fact all new players now have to have at least 14 days membership?

For me, I'm just going to avoid using the SoF in total until the 14 day trial is up, and only playing on f2p worlds for the duration of it. I don't want to wait 2 weeks before I can even start lol.

The bottom line is that no genuinely new player can be expected to recognize this and say no to 2 Fletching.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

1° My stats

statsix.png

(My Agility is because of the well-known Dungeoneering Glitch)

2° Can't Acces the Site

bugtrn.png

3° About the P2P trail, in TLL, we just consider everyone who never logged into a Members World to be Pure F2P as already 2 people have misclicked on the trail. We would apply the same rule to new accounts but I don't think many new players will keep it pure F2P. People who made their account P2P and regret it, can restart tough.