New Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

Lord Slayas

So get 5 F2Pers that have 2 accounts, their main and a leech. Trade leeches. I'm in 2 dungeons with my 2 accounts, so I'm legal. So is everyone else. XP all around.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

So get 5 F2Pers that have 2 accounts, their main and a leech. Trade leeches. I'm in 2 dungeons with my 2 accounts, so I'm legal. So is everyone else. XP all around.

=D> that would work...except you need 3 leechers in each I guess :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

=D> that would work...

So there are many ways around it seeing as multilogging itself is legal. It still takes away the spirit of the game, they should just remove the fricking penalty and fire whoever is responsible for it.

• Like 1

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

So there are many ways around it seeing as multilogging itself is legal. It still takes away the spirit of the game, they should just remove the fricking penalty and fire whoever is responsible for it.

Considering Jagex's turnover with JMods and the fact that it was four and a half years ago, they probably already have!

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Multilogging to affect the outcome of events is against the rules, and loopholes doesn't change that. I would assume your example would be considered not allowed

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

You don't need multilog to dg guys. Try l0lf2p fc to find sks. I know it's not like 3 years ago when finding party was taking 5 mins but it's still not that bad. I dged a bit today and max I waited like 25 mins to get all sks. If you are in good party, u can easily get 200k dg xp/h :)

You don't need multilog to dg guys. Try l0lf2p fc to find sks. I know it's not like 3 years ago when finding party was taking 5 mins but it's still not that bad. I dged a bit today and max I waited like 25 mins to get all sks. If you are in good party, u can easily get 200k dg xp/h :)

I don't want level 3's to get Dungeoneering XP when I do all the work, it just seems very unfair. :(

I didn't know James Was007 was your account btw, saw you in W29 like half an hour ago :P

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

I don't want level 3's to get Dungeoneering XP when I do all the work, it just seems very unfair. :(

I didn't know James Was007 was your account btw, saw you in W29 like half an hour ago :P

No no, level 3's can help much too. When u dging with sks all mosters got 2 lvl what helping you to clean gd room/kill boss faster, also they can help you with pathing, cleaning keys etc.

Dging 2cb3sk is very fun and I can show you it :D I got pm on on James so just call when u got time to dg and I promise that you will feel love in dg haha :D

And ye I've seen you too in G.E :)

• Like 2

Sure I can remove you Slayas even I disagree with it... Multilogging isnt really unfair advantage as anyone can do it, its same like saying daily challenge is unfair advantage because you dont do it cause you dont want p2p reward as loxley for example :D But i respect your statement.

• Like 1

There used to be ways but I don't think there are anymore.  Also, F2P accounts created before November 2011 (or whatever it was) would not have the trade limit.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

As player you cant determine if somebody was previously member if that person hasnt p2p stats (thats why I have banlist), however, if person is p2p now, he/she has adventurers log (this is still p2p only feature). Even if hidden, it doesnt say person is f2p, just displays error that person has private log. And if some person is once busted for being p2p, even holy water wont save them from being removed from my hs huehue :D

• 5 weeks later...

Hey guys, I just recently discovered that one of the old Purefreetoplay sites that I ran is actually still up & running - if any of you remember, we went through three different websites while I was list maintainer. We had meant to close all the sites down when I stepped down, but somehow this was forgotten, and I was unaware it still existed until I got an email telling me it would be closed due to inactivity soon.

The site was very much broken - done on purpose during the move (I quickly fixed), and it now works. Before anyone asks, the site will not be updated, as I retired from the Lists / Highscores many, many months back, but several people requested that I leave it up for the sake of Nostalgia, and as the site itself costs me nothing, I decided I will. For any of you who were around during my time as list maintainer, you might enjoy browsing it for a few minutes for old time's sake, and to see how much you have advanced. 

Everything works, and is still linked up correctly as far as I can tell, and the forum is even operational. There's a few very basic spacing / look issues, but meh.

www.purefreetoplay.comze.com

(and the forum specifically)

forum.purefreetoplay.comze.com

(Just a heads up again that this site wont be updated, just thought i'd let people know in case they wanted to revisit it again for the sake of Nostalgia. The site probably has some lingering errors, bugs, and issues, which will not be fixed.)

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

• 2 weeks later...

so far ongoing:

-country 
-account type
-dynamic title
-set the problem with mobile version (doesnt work at all atm :D)
-adding banner on main page
-new page for tracking long term gains for extended tfs skill comps (all f2p players will be tracked)

if you got any more ideas feel free to share!

awesome and beloved
~Dj Ruli

• 2 weeks later...

There are two lists that I know of:

List1

List2

You can find how to submit that information within their sites, i.e. click the Community tab on #1 or follow instructions from the home page on #2.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Couple names that can be added I believe.

Expert1212

Hardcoredef

Les Bleus

Also, you can put me down as Canadian nationality.

Hello Animorph2, I have added the three characters you mentioned, and they will be processed tonight. You should be able to see them on the hiscores in roughly 9 and a half hours (8pm EST). I have also changed your nationality to Canadian.

Thank you for the updates!

EDIT: Also, there's a new development! I was able to secure http://www.reddit.com/r/f2p for our official subreddit! I will be pushing into marketing and advertising later on, but I thought that Tip.it should be the first ones to know. This subreddit can be used by all of the community, not just for F2PHiscores.com, so feel free to stop by and post there. Pictures, questions, everything. It's our own dedicated forum for the F2P community.

Do any of the f2p high score sites hold f2p highscores for old school servers aswell or plan to in the future?

As of right now, no, neither of us has an old school '07 Scape hiscore. That said, it certainly is a brilliant idea, and I'll look to see if it'd be quick enough to make one. I'll keep you informed if I can do it.

• 3 months later...