Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

• Please log in to reply
848 replies to this topic

Lt_Wolfe
[ Display Name History ]

Lt_Wolfe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Lt_Wolfe
  • RSN2:Hfe

http://www.f2phiscores.com

New top list. I currently have the top 44 players with more than 200,000,000 XP, and am working to refine the script to weed out members. If you notice a member on the list, please PM me and I will remove them from the list. This list can be updated every day, as it's a crawling script that scrapes the hiscores and puts the results in a database.

Let me know if there are any problems with it.

panteraz
[ Display Name History ]

panteraz

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hello,

Can I be activated again on the top F2P list ? I never quit playing but i'm no wizzkid and can't upload pictures and stuff.

I logged back in on RS and i'm back on hi-scores on RS. No more need for me to upload anything i guess ?

I'm 1547 total atm for 212.7 M totalxp. I was pure F2P back then and I still am.

Will I be added automatically in yellow (grey now) on the list (if i'm still top 250) or do I need to do anything else ?

Will updates be done automatically also ?

Greetz

Tyran Rex1

Fire_Hawk154
[ Display Name History ]

Fire_Hawk154

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • RSN:Fire Hawk154
  • RSN2:Bud Bundy
  • Clan:CE, TLL, TR, FD

http://mh1.co/f2p/

New top list. I currently have the top 44 players with more than 200,000,000 XP, and am working to refine the script to weed out members. If you notice a member on the list, please PM me and I will remove them from the list. This list can be updated every day, as it's a crawling script that scrapes the hiscores and puts the results in a database.

I only see a top 9? :P

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

Lt_Wolfe
[ Display Name History ]

Lt_Wolfe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 102 posts

There was a bug with the script that was showing P2P players. I have redone the script, and it will now include only those that meet the following requirements:

• No member skill either visible on the hiscores or above level 5 (whichever happens last)
  • A minimum of 85m XP (level 90 or above in every F2P skill)
  • Must currently not be a member

Breaking any of these rules will result in either your character not being added to the list, or being removed from the list (in the event of a person becoming P2P or gaining a visible level in a member skill).

I am currently combing through the hiscores right now to repopulate the list, but initial trials of the script tell me that it's working as intended. Please, if any of you see a person on here that shouldn't be on here, let me know. I will remove that person from the list permanently. I cannot guarantee that this list is 100% perfect, nor 100% foolproof, so it will be on the public to notify me of any problems with it. If you don't see yourself on the list, and believe you should be, please let me know and I will manually add you.

Future updates (in random order; release dates TBD), provided there is enough demand for this list:

• Daily update of known characters, to ensure list is always up-to-date
  • Historical logs: we'll keep each update of the character in a log that will show the activity on the list
  • Styling: better look to the list, with more information about each character

Let me know if you guys would support a list like this, or even updates like I mentioned above. The updates I mentioned are simply ideas of mine, and not something that will happen overnight. I'm just trying to fill a void that the community has.

Lord Slayas
[ Display Name History ]

Lord Slayas

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • RSN:Lord Slayas
  • RSN2:Satan is Sin
  • Clan:Monks Of Shadow

There was a bug with the script that was showing P2P players. I have redone the script, and it will now include only those that meet the following requirements:

• No member skill either visible on the hiscores or above level 5 (whichever happens last)
  • A minimum of 85m XP (level 90 or above in every F2P skill)
  • Must currently not be a member

Breaking any of these rules will result in either your character not being added to the list, or being removed from the list (in the event of a person becoming P2P or gaining a visible level in a member skill).

I am currently combing through the hiscores right now to repopulate the list, but initial trials of the script tell me that it's working as intended. Please, if any of you see a person on here that shouldn't be on here, let me know. I will remove that person from the list permanently. I cannot guarantee that this list is 100% perfect, nor 100% foolproof, so it will be on the public to notify me of any problems with it. If you don't see yourself on the list, and believe you should be, please let me know and I will manually add you.

Future updates (in random order; release dates TBD), provided there is enough demand for this list:

• Daily update of known characters, to ensure list is always up-to-date
  • Historical logs: we'll keep each update of the character in a log that will show the activity on the list
  • Styling: better look to the list, with more information about each character

Let me know if you guys would support a list like this, or even updates like I mentioned above. The updates I mentioned are simply ideas of mine, and not something that will happen overnight. I'm just trying to fill a void that the community has.

If you're serious about this,  i'll send you a copy of the Banlist we used when doing the 250 list, I counted at least 10 massive rulebreakers (botters, etc) on your list already.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Lt_Wolfe
[ Display Name History ]

Lt_Wolfe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 102 posts

I've been talking with Lord Slayas in the background, and we're working together to make sure this list stays up to date and in as good of condition as it was left in.

I'm working to add features and names to the list. Right now, we're up to 197 and climbing. I've already implemented some great changes, and I think everyone is going to love this list a lot. With some automation, and plenty of care, this list will be a shining example for years to come.

If you do not see your name on the list, or you see someone on it that shouldn't be, please send me a PM, and I'll get the problem fixed.

Fire_Hawk154
[ Display Name History ]

Fire_Hawk154

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 385 posts

Looks really good :D If possible, could the player's overall-level be calculated with the individual skill-levels? (to avoid P2P skills to count). :)

Lt_Wolfe
[ Display Name History ]

Lt_Wolfe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 102 posts

Looks really good :D If possible, could the player's overall-level be calculated with the individual skill-levels? (to avoid P2P skills to count). :)

This could easily be done, and I'll look into adding it as an option, but the question then becomes, "should we?"

There are two sides of the argument: 1) the F2P hiscores should be about content available to F2P, which includes levels 1-5 in every single skill.  2) We should only include skills that can be maxed out with F2P. The 1-5 skills are just trials, and shouldn't be considered true F2P skills.

I'm not sure which argument I'm siding with just yet, but I will at least look into having this as an option, if not the default. Let me know what you guys think, so we can start a debate on this topic. It's interesting, at the very least, and could shape the way this community moves forward.

Dj Ruli
[ Display Name History ]

Dj Ruli

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • RSN:Dj Ruli

Heh your 250 list, wolfe, got me into creating tip.it account :)

About 5 days before f2p readded to hs I got great idea about finally use my coding skills for something useful and I decided to create f2p highscores website, which you, as I see , didn't know about as I didnt know about yours 250 list :) I told myself why make 250 list when I can simply add all f2pers to one large highscores, and I did so. Well I am not god, thus I dont know everyone, but it has already over 900 users in database and keeps growing. As its not that hard to code in php I made my site pretty complex and about 10th April it was already hosted online, with script updating it each 24h. But as I checked your list I noticed you have many people on it I dont have, and you miss many I have in my hs.

If you want, we can cooperate, for any questions or thoughts, my email is gop.comp@gmail.com

my website:

http://hs.4fan.cz/

Fire_Hawk154
[ Display Name History ]

Fire_Hawk154

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 385 posts

Great job Ruli, looks fantastic :D Small suggestion: remove the Green Dragon from the cover :P

Dj Ruli
[ Display Name History ]

Dj Ruli

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 16 posts

Haha green dragon is from dungeoneering, so actually f2p content :D

Fire_Hawk154
[ Display Name History ]

Fire_Hawk154

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 385 posts

Oh you're right, forgot that :P

The order of the skills on the personal pages is a little strange though, maybe use the regular order? :)

digunderme
[ Display Name History ]

digunderme

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Exp Nerd
  • Clan:Malicious Intent

Must take serious, serious skill to be a high level f2per. I tried dunging in f2p which supposedly should be easy but when you can't open half the doors my god it gets difficult to key lol

Exp_Nerd.png

DollaBillz
[ Display Name History ]

DollaBillz

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts

The site seems great and I am going to be a F2P player on RS3 so I just joined up.

Erakthebrave
[ Display Name History ]

Erakthebrave

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • RSN:J_o_p

Although I would never want to do it myself, I love seeing all those gains by pure f2p'ers

But can I ask how f2p players manage to pay 99 (or even 200m) in skills like smith, craft, cook, prayer?

LogOnBeach
[ Display Name History ]

LogOnBeach

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • RSN:True Sadist

Smith is good profit if you are superheating rune. For 200m smithing doing r2h is like 2gp/exp if you alch or find someone to alch them. Cook is hella cheap. Craft most people do profitable methods like jewelry. Prayer mostly from doing money making methods + combat like Lesser/Greater demons with urns.

Lt_Wolfe
[ Display Name History ]

Lt_Wolfe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 102 posts

Major updates!

NEW: I have changed the URL to be http://f2p.mh1.co, and I've also made all other URLs cleaner (http://f2p.mh1.co/view/1 for example).

NEW: New design!! - much cleaner look that also works on mobile devices. Try it on your smartphone, tablet, or anything.

NEW: Dedicated subreddit. We have a forum post here, but we can't really separate our discussions; until now! It's not much, but it gives us a place to post that is permanent and already pretty popular.

Individual skill hiscores - click on a skill icon on the homepage and see how you rank amongst others in any specific skill. You can also sort by level or by XP!

200,000,000 XP List - shows, in one place, every player that has 200,000,000 XP in each skill.

Historical graphs for each user! We got to see Meneer hit 200m XP in Defense last month. With this feature, we can see history happen right in front of our eyes!

Please let me know what you guys think of it. This still keeps a minimalistic theme so everything is still super easy to use.

Dj Ruli
[ Display Name History ]

Dj Ruli

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 16 posts

Very nice work on there :)

If I didnt have to prepare for finals which i have in 2 weeks I could work on my website also, have to keep it simple as it is for now sadly.

Lord Slayas
[ Display Name History ]

Lord Slayas

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • RSN:Lord Slayas
  • RSN2:Satan is Sin
  • Clan:Monks Of Shadow

Would just like to say I'm very impressed with the work that Lt_Wolfe and Dj Ruli have been doing (separately) with their F2P Highscores (and having more then 1 isn't a bad thing, now is it? :P). I very much like how a lot of my work, ideas, organization & different lists (skills, total exp, skillers, 200m list, records, achievements, gains, etc...) have been continued, and improved on.

You both have my full support, and I am greatly looking forward to seeing where you two take your sites/highscores in the future. Best of luck, and again, to both of you, nice job :)

~Slaya

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Dj Ruli
[ Display Name History ]

Dj Ruli

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 16 posts

UPDATE:

-whole design was improved

-timer now show time correctly in all timezones

-some vulnerability issues were set

-200m list table was restructured

-pages with more tables show only first table now, others are shown optionally, can be all shown at once

-tables were formatted so any data is easy to find now

Fiest of guthix hiscores coming soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users