Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

• Please log in to reply
848 replies to this topic

Lt_Wolfe
[ Display Name History ]

Lt_Wolfe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Lt_Wolfe
  • RSN2:Hfe

New URL! - http://www.f2phiscores.com

Today I purchased a new URL, www.f2phiscores.com, and have redirected the site there. Until further notice, the old URL will also work just fine, though I'm going to redirect to the new site once things are confirmed to be stable. With the new URL comes a new subreddit for the site. From now on, the official boards for my specific site, and really the boards I'd love to open up to all members of the pure F2P community on Reddit, is: /r/f2phiscores. You can still get to us at the old subreddit, but those simply have a giant redirect link to the new one. Stop by and chat if you're already logged into Reddit, or even if you aren't.

From now on, please access the site via http://www.f2phiscores.com, and be sure to change your bookmarks to reflect the update. Thanks!

With this push, I've also fixed a few bugs on the daily XP gains list, and the 200m page. I'm going to be redoing the way I scrape the hiscores to both improve performance, reliability, and timeliness. Until then, all updates go out at 8pm EST, and the countdown on the site now reflects that properly. Be sure to log out of the game before that time if you're currently playing, or your stats might not make it up for that day (they will still be recorded for the next day, though, so don't worry). I figured this gives a better representation of what people actually do each day, instead of the previous method. Let me know what you guys think, and be sure to remind me if I'm missing you from the list!

Bartoszowe
[ Display Name History ]

Bartoszowe

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • RSN:Barto222229
  • RSN2:James Was007
  • Clan:Dg Family

Nice job Ruli and Wolfe! :)

Good to see how well works F2P community!

@Wolfe Your new URL not working for me. There is some error or something

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts

Yeah, it was working yesterday but it seems to be messed up at the moment, maybe post-update.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Lt_Wolfe
[ Display Name History ]

Lt_Wolfe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 102 posts

Update: Everything is now fixed! We lost a couple days of data, but we have everything up until August 11th, and then again today. Everything looks to be going swimmingly, so there shouldn't be a problem there. The scripts are working perfectly, and are doing everything exactly as they should.

Please note that this was a little hiccup and my host and I are working hard to ensure this doesn't happen again. I want to make sure that the site is stable and reliable above everything else.

Once again, I apologize for the downtime, and certainly hope no one was too inconveniences.

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts

What are the minimum requirements to get on the list again?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Lt_Wolfe
[ Display Name History ]

Lt_Wolfe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 102 posts

What are the minimum requirements to get on the list again?

For my list, the only real requirements are:

1. You appear on the official hiscores
  2. No member skill either visible on the hiscores or above level 5 (whichever happens last)
  3. Must currently not be a member

As long as you fit that profile, you can be on the F2PHiscores.com list. Right now there's an artificial limit, just because I haven't used the script I have to go through a hundred thousand hiscore pages to scrape for every single F2P player, but I have scrapped through roughly 15,000 pages of the hiscores to get the top 450.

If your name isn't on there yet, it's probably because I haven't taken the time to add you. It's nothing personal, just that you haven't been detected by my scripts. Let me know your username and I will manually add your name to the list. Once I add you to the list, your name will appear at approximately 8pm EST that day (or the next day if your name was added after the 8pm update). I actually have to get around to adding my own F2P character, Lt Wolfe, to it haha.

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts

Okay, then could you kindly add the guy in my signature at your convenience?  Thank you.

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

Lt_Wolfe
[ Display Name History ]

Lt_Wolfe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 102 posts

Okay, then could you kindly add the guy in my signature at your convenience?  Thank you.

Done and done. He will show up at 8pm tonight, roughly 12 hours from now.

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts

I understand, thank you for the quick replies!

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

Dj Ruli
[ Display Name History ]

Dj Ruli

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • RSN:Dj Ruli

Rank Player XP Gained 1st Syzygy 2,224,481 2nd Syzygy 1,830,536 3rd Dragonbeam 1,812,529 4th Barto222229 1,744,178 5th Clickbyclick 1,525,147

There are still problems with top 5 lt

My website might not get updated at time next few days, I cant access pc atm >.<

and my list reqs:

-never been member

-any total level

-doesnt require to be on jagex' hs, I can add inactive people too, just will show all stats 1

Arceus can i know whats why your main acc got banned? if you dont want talk here send me pm pls

ganjoy
[ Display Name History ]

ganjoy

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • RSN:Purbida
  • RSN2:Purebida
  • RSN '07:Purbida

Purbida.png

legoace
[ Display Name History ]

legoace

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • RSN:legoace

Could you add "legoace" when you get a chance?  No rush.  Thanks!

Lt_Wolfe
[ Display Name History ]

Lt_Wolfe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 102 posts

Could you add "legoace" when you get a chance?  No rush.  Thanks!

Your username has been added. You should see your name appear at 8pm EST tonight (in roughly 5 hours and 15 minutes from this post).

I_Eat_Sub
[ Display Name History ]

I_Eat_Sub

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • RSN:Mufuletta

i changed my name from I Eat Sub to Mufuletta

Lt_Wolfe
[ Display Name History ]

Lt_Wolfe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 102 posts

i changed my name from I Eat Sub to Mufuletta

Updated! Thank you for telling me.

I will be creating a form soon to handle name changes, so that you won't have to rely on me to change them for you. Until then, please continue to either let me know in this thread, PMing me on Tip.it, PMing me on Reddit, or submitting a namechange request in our subreddit: thread http://www.reddit.co...sing_from_list/

Brother Mind
[ Display Name History ]

Brother Mind

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • RSN:Brother Mind

Hello guys,

Please could you add Brother Mind to the list ?  ;)

Thanks in advance  :shades:

I_Eat_Sub
[ Display Name History ]

I_Eat_Sub

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • RSN:Mufuletta

on the 24 hour tab it still says I Eat Sub on mining-. It currently say i am 80 range.it should have update to atlest 81 if not 82 . i also need update to 98 mining.

On August 25, 2014, 98 Mining

On August 27, 2014 81 Range 

On August 28, 2014 82 Range

ScreenShot2014-08-29at93950AM_zpsaade585

Lt_Wolfe
[ Display Name History ]

Lt_Wolfe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 102 posts

on the 24 hour tab it still says I Eat Sub on mining-. It currently say i am 80 range.it should have update to atlest 81 if not 82 . i also need update to 98 mining.

On August 25, 2014, 98 Mining

On August 27, 2014 81 Range 

On August 28, 2014 82 Range

ScreenShot2014-08-29at93950AM_zpsaade585

My hiscores currently update at 8pm EST every night. As such, if you aren't logged out by 8pm EST, the stats won't be updated on Jagex's official hiscores, and thus, my hiscores won't be able to see your updated information. As you'll note today, though, that problem was fixed when the system went through its nightly update. You are now correctly listed as having 82 Ranged, and 98 Mining. Again, just be sure to log out of the game real quick before 8pm EST or your stats won't be accurately reflected until the next update at 8pm EST the following day.

@Brother Mind - Your name has been added, and will appear in tonight's update at 8pm EST, in roughly 19 and a half hours. Please keep a lookout for it then, and let me know if there are any further problems. Thank you.

BiJay
[ Display Name History ]

BiJay

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 873 posts

If your name isn't on there yet, it's probably because I haven't taken the time to add you. It's nothing personal, just that you haven't been detected by my scripts. Let me know your username and I will manually add your name to the list. Once I add you to the list, your name will appear at approximately 8pm EST that day (or the next day if your name was added after the 8pm update). I actually have to get around to adding my own F2P character, Lt Wolfe, to it haha.

Your script doesn't like me!

[404] Signature not found.

Dj Ruli
[ Display Name History ]

Dj Ruli

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • RSN:Dj Ruli

Added a nice compare page that doesnt load ages as jagex' one haha :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic