New Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

Lord Slayas

2° Can't Acces the Site

bugtrn.png

3° About the P2P trail, in TLL, we just consider everyone who never logged into a Members World to be Pure F2P as already 2 people have misclicked on the trail. We would apply the same rule to new accounts but I don't think many new players will keep it pure F2P. People who made their account P2P and regret it, can restart tough.

The reason you can't access the site, which has already been explained, is because some people have used cu.cc to make bad sites since it is a free hosting service. Your antivirus looks at cu.cc it as a whole, not the individual site, and blocks it for that reason. It's unfortunate, but at the moment I'm not sure how to fix that. Thank you for the post, and I think you summed up our views on the new P2P trial quite well.

Your screenie needs to show total xp as well btw, so that we can add you.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Updated stats as of today.

stats6june12.png

Should boost me up a couple of spots, eh? :wink:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

The main problem with new f2p players beeing started in p2p, and this ranking, is that it is very likely none are to be expected to make it into this list, at least thats my view.

The main idea behind this is, that without hiscores any new player will have much less motivation to go for what we call a high total level and will have much less idea of other f2p players that are in the game, as that person cannot look any of us up. And secondly even if they have motivation enough, the requirements for the top 250 are getting so high, that that will take ages for them. In that last case it is less likely for them to even make it in the list.

And many of the top f2p have gone to p2p or quitted, making the active community much smaller. This will result in less encouragment for new players also.

This sounds very discouraging, but that is what it is, due to both hiscores removal and the fact that they already start out as p2p.

Current total as of 25 may 2012: 1604 (including 1 glitched agility level)

Total 1592 pure f2p - Rank 19 in the top 250 f2p list - last time in list with official hiscores

1264 total f2p! 99 Firemaking. 111 combat. Rank 184 F2P) - 3 years ago when i first entered the list.

Yeah but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be held accountable for his actions. He broke an RS rule(depending on which J-Mod you talk to), even if multi-logging is not against the rules much anymore. He still multi'd the same world/interacted with one another, which is the whole point to the "multi-logging rule".

Multi-logging rule is stupid.

Also giving out websites, vent/skype info, names, etc is all against the rules and thereby TOS too. Guess everyone who did that should be banned huh.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

It's their list. They're free to apply whatever rules they want to it-for example the pure F2P part. And don't try to convince me that multi-logging doesn't give you a huge advantage in RuneScape, while sharing a website probably doesn't.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Would like to thank everyone who has applied once again :) Feel i should also mention that the site (and the new 250 list) is about to have a very large overhaul, after a lengthy team discussion. More details can be found on the actual website, and the update should take place this weekend.

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Awesome. Keep it up, but..I couldn't find anything on the website about an update (yet?). :-k

Try checking the homepage, Anon has already made a post about it.

o4qq.png

I not sure if any of the website owners got my email , But i will restate it here..

On Free To Play Achievements LOWEST LEVELS is wrong

The correct one is following

Lowest level to 700 total: 3 (Miner_I)

Lowest level to 800 total: 3 (Lvl3_Skater)

Lowest level to 900 Total: 3 (Mss Klercken) Sould King never got 900 total before getting combat.

Lowest level to 1K total: 27 (I_Eat_Sub)

Lowest level to 1.1K total: 47 (I Eat Sub)

Lowest level to 1.2K total: 64 (Ixbpoqdxl)

Lowest level to 1.3K total: 79 (Ixbpoqdxl)

Lowest level to 1.4K total: 92 (Torieman)

I not sure if any of the website owners got my email , But i will restate it here..

On Free To Play Achievements LOWEST LEVELS is wrong

The correct one is following

Lowest level to 700 total: 3 (Miner_I)

Lowest level to 800 total: 3 (Lvl3_Skater)

Lowest level to 900 Total: 3 (Mss Klercken) Sould King never got 900 total before getting combat.

Lowest level to 1K total: 27 (I_Eat_Sub)

Lowest level to 1.1K total: 47 (I Eat Sub)

Lowest level to 1.2K total: 64 (Ixbpoqdxl)

Lowest level to 1.3K total: 79 (Ixbpoqdxl)

Lowest level to 1.4K total: 92 (Torieman)

we've received all your emails. Please post your source.

o4qq.png

Update time:

stats14june12.png

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

The new Converted Top 250 F2P Skill Total List (jeez, that's a mouthful) has been successfully completed and uploaded, and is now available for viewing on our site :D That marks the third list that purefreetoplay.cu.cc is currently hosting, and this one was by far the most work. This new list will be updated with submissions the exact same way that the Active Top 250 F2P Skill Total List is.

On a side note, our gallery has been updated as well, and now has a separate spot for pictures of 99 Parties. Credit for the new picture uploads goes to I Eat Sub, Kaida23, Medieval Kid, and myself.

Keep those submissions coming :)

o4qq.png

Guess I might as well update too, seeing how everyone else is doing it :P

[spoiler=Picture]asd.png

Nice list, too bad not too many ppl are posting, considering how many f2p players there still are that play. Most just aren't interested.

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

Will be 1300 total on Saturday. Will post a picture then. :mrgreen:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪