Lord Slayas

The new site is looking great :D

Found a small mistake at the achievements-page:

http://purefreetopla..._9_Achievements

Highest known Fist Of Guthix Rating on a pure F2p Account - 131,113 - Gota H8

Legologie has/had the highest FoG rating:

1 Legologie 7 338245

2 Gota H8 56 131113

(Source: Pure F2P Hiscore list http://www.runehead....p?clan=pure_f2p )

And for "other" achievements:

Most 99's on 1 party: Capt Spiff (getting 99 in 8 different skills)

Not sure if anyone has ever leveled more 99's on 1 party, 222Champ did 7 different skills which places him on number 2.

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

I'm really glad everyone is taking well to the new site.

@ I Eat Sub, thanks for more nametags, we'll add them to the gallery shortly.

@ Fire Hawk154 - thanks for pointing out the error, we'll add in the correct person for Fist Of Guthix shortly. As for most 99s in one party, that's something I never thought of, but that's definitely epic and worth a spot. Now what logo to attach to that one... hmm...

@ Wertyue - thanks for letting us know about the error, we will fix it in the next update.

So we have decided to add a very small column to the 250 list + to player profiles (and possibly an entirely separate list for this as well) that lists which country players are from. If we don't know the country, it will be left blank. It's not required, but It seems to be something that lot's of people are interested in, so I figured I'd meet the demand and put it in :)

Also I mentioned earlier that a new Friend Chat for Pure F2pers had been created and would be opened to the general public. It has been opened up, so everyone who wants to can definitely use it. It is called F2P United, and has the fullest support from our team. I do not run it, but I do know the owner, so can help with any issues. We're hoping it will be a good replacement for the friend chat Pure F2ps, which has become unused due to the inactivity of the owner. Everyone is welcome in F2P United (I'll be spending some of my time in there as well :P), so hopefully I'll see some of you guys in there ^_^

The next site update should be in a few hours.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

been tinkering around with the nationalities idea, ive come up with something that I think looks halfway decent, and i'd like some feedback ^_^. I just picked randomly several players from the top of the list that I already knew the nationality of. I also absorbed the row where it says "Yes" for verified into the row for the date. *internal logic loop, if there's a date marked, it means they are already verified anyways*. This is so that the list will remain approximately the same size, to make things easier for myself.

designv1.png

There's also the updated player profile design, would like your opinion on it as well. Used my own profile, as it's the only one I really felt comfortable messing around with :P

*ignore the lack of space between the icon and the word homeworld*

What do you guys think?

-Should also mention there's going to be a list as well, showing players and just their nationalities (written as well for those of you who don't recognize all the flags :P). Credit to Lord Adib for preserving and providing me with it. It should be up and hosted on the site during my next big update.

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

What do you guys think?

Excellent work! =D> I wonder if there's a way to make a tooltip for each flag sprite so that if you hover over, say, Saira's flag, "India" would appear a little yellow box? Maybe that's more work than it's worth, but just a thought. :)

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

I found some old nametags

IJucoI-1.png

KrazyGolf.png

SkilzPwndU-1.png

westebroojke-1.png

Lol, it's so weird to see Skilz as lvl 96 and myself as 79cb. :D

ya there so old , i took them back when i was level 3 and dungeoneering alot . Now i just solo every once in a while when i feel like it . My fastest time so far 4:58 team with 1 skiller on a small c6. 384k till my dg level up

What do you guys think?

Excellent work! =D> I wonder if there's a way to make a tooltip for each flag sprite so that if you hover over, say, Saira's flag, "India" would appear a little yellow box? Maybe that's more work than it's worth, but just a thought. :)

The problem is that when I try and actually input new code like that into the list, everything bugs out. Names get moved around, rows don't line up, all that jazz. It's unfortunate, but that's what happens. Inserting a little picture has minimum collateral damage, but making mouse-over options (like i tried to do for player profiles) really just gums up the works.

I am planning on listing everyone's whose country is known that is on the list also on the National Heads of Rs List (ty for it Adib :) ), and there their country will be written out next to the flag.

And about the fc F2P United

I Am Not The Owner. I thought I would re-iterate it here, again. Although the friends chat has the full support of me and my team, we do not run it. Yes, I do personally know the player who does, but he does not want me to give out his RSN (for now anyways) so that way he will be treated equally in it, and no one will be sucking up/spamming him for & about ranks. I cannot handle the strain of running a potentially large friends chat on top of my own clan and everything I do for the list. Please refrain from spamming me about ranks instead, as honestly, I have no control over it.

As for what I'm aware of the ranking system, everyone who was ranked in the friends chat Pure F2ps will also have a rank in F2P United. Beyond that, it's all going to be ranked based on activity / usage & maturity. If he decides to do it some other way, I'll make sure to post it here (or hopefully get him to let you know himself)

• Like 1

o4qq.png

While the National Heads Of RS list will be up soon, im going to hold off adding the actual flags to the 250 List(s) as 90% of the countries of players are unknown, making it look, extremely spaced out. I'll start to build a database of the countries of players. When 50%+ of the names on the active list have been filled in, i'll implement it. If you know the nationality of a player on the list, feel free to post it ^^

Also going to add spots for minigames on the Rankings page. However, I'm having difficulty finding good resolution minigame logos that I am free to use. Does anyone have some/know where to find some? Appreciate it,

Slaya

o4qq.png

What do you guys think?

The problem is that when I try and actually input new code like that into the list, everything bugs out. Names get moved around, rows don't line up, all that jazz. It's unfortunate, but that's what happens. Inserting a little picture has minimum collateral damage, but making mouse-over options (like i tried to do for player profiles) really just gums up the works.

Just use alt, simple and should do the job. Most flags are known, so don't spend too much time on it :razz:

(Example: < img src="flagCountry1" alt="Country1" >)

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

I don't think i've ever posted on a forum so many times in a short space of time, but I think it's due :P

The National Heads Of Rs list has been finished and uploaded into our system. Credit to Lord Adib for the original list & foundation. You can find it here. I have listed it tentatively on the same page as the 250 list menu, but that is subject to change if I can find a more appropriate area of the site to put it up.

Also, due to the fact that quite a large number of the people on the list now have their nationalities verified (a big thank you to Fire Hawk154 for that), I might be able to update the 250 lists to show nationality as well, sooner then expected.

Will keep you guys posted.

~Slaya

• Like 3

o4qq.png

I've compiled a short list of F2P players from finland, who are not on the list yet. Here you go:

Mallu567

Akkeli73

Matson28

Kostromo

Juusto01

Pyrola1

0 0 M G 0

Deaht Head3

Justfor99

Pallo Mas1

Karvaotus

Kaleman6

Legioonar88

Those are all that I can come up with for now. There's also a dutch player you could add, named Sebas379. Also, there's a name on the list, Deu Terim, guessing that's supposed to be Deu Terium. Mare 68's name also also has a space, he's in the finnish list.

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

Wow, it's nice to see the old list being revived, haven't been to this post for long time (posting anyways) hope all the F2P and ex-F2P are doing well. Just wondering what's the minimum required level to get into the new list now?

PS: Nice feature to see the nationality for each player, glad to see a few Canadians on top of the list (even though we don't have that many medals at Olympic).

• Like 1

a happy Runescaper

Wow, it's nice to see the old list being revived, haven't been to this post for long time (posting anyways) hope all the F2P and ex-F2P are doing well. Just wondering what's the minimum required level to get into the new list now?

PS: Nice feature to see the nationality for each player, glad to see a few Canadians on top of the list (even though we don't have that many medals at Olympic).

It depends, basically there's 4 different 250 lists atm. The Active Total list accepts any pure f2per of any level atm, because we are trying to build the database for later on, and since it only shows the active f2pers, not all 250 spots have been filled yet. The same with the Active Experience list.

To be on the Converted 250 Skill Total List, you need 1450 total level or higher. To be on the Converted 250 Experience List, you need 130.2m+ total xp.

Canadian pure f2pers ftw! ^_^

o4qq.png

i agree with everything u sayed before about if 0skilla2 was in tfs he would of been ban from tfs. I also think trial does not count .

christiansz will not remove him.

[8/14/2012 11:54:29 PM] Christiansz: But you realize how hard it will be to find skillers that never got the trial?

[8/14/2012 11:54:42 PM] Christiansz: A lot of them glitched out and just gave them mems without saying or asking..

[8/14/2012 11:55:04 PM] Christiansz: I had other accounts that just got mems from it and didn't get the option like I did on Christiansz.

[8/14/2012 11:56:00 PM] Leo: there a big different between glitches and hacks

There is also a big difference between New Skillers getting it forced, and Old Skillers accidentally clicking it/getting hacked.

FORCED vs HACK/ACCIDENT. Big difference.

Christian won't remove him, and his list atm isn't very confirmed in the way of who is who, the top 10 F2P Skillers are all above 840 total.

Sirdreamer's Rc level is 99. Jf2p's Rc level is 99(afaik). I'll ask him next time he is on. Auin's total is 840(at least the last time I seen his total). Mss's total is higher than shown, not sure what it is exactly.

Those are just the things missing in his list, not to mention all the people he is missing. There should be a 100% confirmed F2P Skiller list. It looks like he put some time into this list. I put 15 minutes into gathering what could be the top 15 F2P Skillers. It isn't rocket science to find Skillers.