Possible second bot nuke already?

Mojo_Monkey

Was just wondering, where can you view the sort of data displayed in the first post?

Runetracker

Ah so THAT is what people use runetracker for. I always have used the other one (runetrack). Thanks for answering the same question I had. :)

On topic - it's nice to see some (a lot) bots were banned. I still hope for the bigger nukes, though since Optimus is released at this point, I don't know if they'll officially announce them.

Optimus isn't yet released, or at least not the bot-nuking part of it, from how I understand what Jmods posted.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just wondering, where can you view the sort of data displayed in the first post?

Runetracker

Ah so THAT is what people use runetracker for. I always have used the other one (runetrack). Thanks for answering the same question I had. :)

On topic - it's nice to see some (a lot) bots were banned. I still hope for the bigger nukes, though since Optimus is released at this point, I don't know if they'll officially announce them.

Optimus isn't yet released, or at least not the bot-nuking part of it, from how I understand what Jmods posted.

Today's release has seen the introduction of the Optimus platform in place of many older build systems. As you've seen, this means that the recent performance issues have be resolved for almost all players, although there are still some engine updates being worked on to improve performance even further in various areas. :)

Optimus is not a change to the game engine itself, but a library that allows us to develop fixes to these sorts of issues very quickly. While today's update has already acted as another nuke to bots, it was targeted towards performance improvements and so is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to bot prevention. Optimus will allow us to introduce various anti-bot measures seamlessly, regularly, and without reducing performance heavily. We also have another huge update in development along side all of this to break bots of every kind (not just 'inflection' bots). There's a lot coming in the near future; watch this space!

[qfc]25-26-187-63506974[/qfc] page 597

Optimus is released; but as you said, the bot nuking aspect isn't absolutely released yet.

http://open.tip.it/high-score-stats

Not perfect, but you can see how many people are being banned every so often.

Neat!

alazsig.png