Journey To Max From Zero | DopeMetal70

It has been exactly a week now since I started this blog and this account.

I'm actually fairly disappointed at my progress but considering I havent logged into this account too much

It isn't that bad I suppose.

To start with I have been fishing today. This is the result of that (Missed the screenshot like a derp)

LYoqC.png

Now that I have got 50 fishing. I will be getting 70 fishing to gain some cash back.

After I have done that I will also be doing most of the F2P Quests and some Members Quests I will also be training

Agility to at least 40 and maby rushing some c1 solo dungeons. I am also going to get the stats required

for the Explorers Ring 3 and get that soon. Apart from getting some levels up for quests

I won't be doing too much combat in the next few weeks. I want to get some of the Non-CB Skills knocked out.

I also plan on doing a little bit of farming whilst fishing because in the first 18/20 levels I will be in

Catherby. I want to get 55 Crafting A.S.A.P too.

hBLjw.jpg

I have gained about 1 Million XP this week. Im not sure about the week starting tomorrow, but the week after

I am on holiday from school and will have ALOT of free time to play runescape and I am hoping for some

Major gains =)