Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Why are you a NOOB?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Platinum_Myr
[ Display Name History ]

Platinum_Myr

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,604 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Serena Sedai
  • RSN2:Fyora Serena
  • Clan:The Knighted Angels
I am a noob because I have 99 summoning, prayer, and HP before getting 99 attack, ranged, or strength.

I'm a noob because I have been playing since before membership, and over 3/4 of my xp are from the last year.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

fat lazy mofo
[ Display Name History ]

fat lazy mofo

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 3 posts
I'm a noob cos I been playing like 2 years, am level 118 and only a few hours ago found out what Guthans is.
I'm a noob cos I've never ever played a single game of castle wars, pest wars, soul wars, guthix wars, mobilising armies Barbarian armies or any of that other stuff.
I'm a noob cos I do my quests in alphabetical order, no matter how bad I need to do Troll stronghold.
I'm a noob cos I always feel sorry for people with no money and end up giving loads away.
I'm a noob cos I keep sending messages to the wrong people when having multiple conversations and end up brainfreezing everyone.

Cow
[ Display Name History ]

Cow

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Renoux
I'm a noob because I've not finished morytania or relleka elite.
I'm a noob because I cannot spell rellekka, neitiznot or jatizo correctly after like 6 years of membership
I'm a noob because I spent 90m on a rare before having buyable skills finished and optimal slayer gear.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

battlerifel
[ Display Name History ]

battlerifel

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 91 posts
I'm a noob because I pick up everything worth at least 500 gp when on Slayer tasks.
I'm a noob because I don't do many quests. They scare me...
I'm a noob because I've gotten about half of my total experience in the past two months. I've been playing since 2006. I also only have just over 50mil total exp.
I'm a noob because I never have money. Even though I pick up all the drops....
I'm a noob because I grow willow trees because I don't want to spend the money for maple seeds.
I'm a noob because I don't want to learn how to Dungeoneer with other people.
I'm a noob because I refuse to buy seeds to grow herbs. I get them from Slayer drops.
I'm a noob because of plenty of other reasons. I just can't think of them right now :)

Posted Image

My Blog: http://forum.tip.it/...el#entry3250508
My Forum entry: QFC - 48-49-627-63687284

country devil
[ Display Name History ]

country devil

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:countrydevil
I'm a noob because I've been playing since 02 and still don't have any skills above 90
  • Low Levelled likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users