Wild Weekends: Monkey Mania

Sylpheed

I got the most out of the double runespan point weekend I feel. The rest of the weekends didn't interest me much. Double drops weekend would've been better if I did boss-hunting more than once every other full moon.

Overall, mad may wasn't as mad as I had hoped it would be. Glad I didn't purchase membership only because it was mad may. Would've been disappointed if that was the case.

Wait till after the 250k xp lamp and 5k more loyalty months (that's 1/3 of a "full points" month..)

Wasn't the 250k exp from an item? I do like extra loyalty points though. :P

I don't care much for experience. I already have above level 100 in 23/25 skills.

(If you're referring to future 'mad months', I misunderstood your post.)

I caught one..! Seriously I caught these outside my house on my doorstep this morning so this is valid catch and I deserve either xp or sof spins as a reward. I must warn the gaming community I am in my mid twenties and extremely fat and overweight. Minus the fat and overweight bit.

Jagex scammed me as I got no reward when I logged in earlier. :mellow:

[spoiler=Proof of my hardcore rl monkey catching ability]

(Birthday gifts for my gf in a few days... Im u.k and she is here from overseas for a long while. (Hence the flags))

One male and one female monkey =p

Quite the coincidence jagex doing all this monkey stuff when I was getting these.. Monkey hat.. Monkey barrels.. Monkey stick thing.. and now a monkey cape.

fggdg.png

I got the most out of the double runespan point weekend I feel. The rest of the weekends didn't interest me much. Double drops weekend would've been better if I did boss-hunting more than once every other full moon.

Overall, mad may wasn't as mad as I had hoped it would be. Glad I didn't purchase membership only because it was mad may. Would've been disappointed if that was the case.

Wait till after the 250k xp lamp and 5k more loyalty months (that's 1/3 of a "full points" month..)

I don't care much for experience. I already have above level 100 in 23/25 skills.

I'm saying that saying you aren't glad if you had only purchased membership because it was mad may, you should wait until all the rewards are out. Though I suppose you already know those rewards so its not really that difficult.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I'm saying that saying you aren't glad if you had only purchased membership because it was mad may, you should wait until all the rewards are out. Though I suppose you already know those rewards so its not really that difficult.

I knew about those yeah. Since this is the last week I figured I'd just give my thoughts on the mad may event now. I do hope they add more events like this, but with interesting events every week instead of 2/4 weeks.

And if they do it again, if they could fix the annoying pop-up asking me to sign up for membership for mad may when I'm already a member, standing in a members area on a members world.

Again new cape like we dont have enough already

The game's called Runes Cape for a reason.

It's also called "Run! Escape!" for a reason too <_<

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

J0Gge.png

I now have a literal monkey on my back. This weekend ended weak, but at least they showed a nice case of getting crap past the radar if anyone is familiar with the term. :lol:

J0Gge.png

I now have a literal monkey on my back. This weekend ended weak, but at least they showed a nice case of getting crap past the radar if anyone is familiar with the term. :lol:

It's a reminder of how shite Jagex's server technology is. Two thousand maximum, and you can't really go too close to that number otherwise the server just falls to crap for everyone.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Is was LAG Mania! Only 1 world for the Monkeys right now. Took almost 2 Hours to get them all.

K52CM.png

I'll be waiting till Monday though for hopefully more Worlds for them.

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Read that the lamp is equal to a Medium SoF Lamp.

Managed to kill 2 Zombie Monkeys with 1 fps and response from the server every 3 seconds for an interval of 1 tick. Was horrible to say the least. :P

Managed to kill 2 Zombie Monkeys with 1 fps and response from the server every 3 seconds for an interval of 1 tick. Was horrible to say the least. :P

It IS a Medium SoF Lamp. :P

Only took me like 30 mins to kill all 5, lag was pretty bad though.

jagerbluebt1.gif

Thx to MxM for parts of the sig!

It IS a Medium SoF Lamp. :P

Makes sense. :P

I used a cannon. At least it got the job done.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

Auto fire ftw! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

There was no more room in varrock to set one up when I got there. :unsure: