Storm of Armadyl Pure

tacobbromin3

Why on earth would you want Augury? It's a lousy 5/115th improvement over Mystic Might and worse than leech magic, plus it costs you three combat levels. Soul Split is only another two combat levels away.

Also Virtus isn't all that necessary, if you stick to 65 def you save 3.75 combat levels, or you save 2.5 levels at 70 defence for Ahrim's (maybe a nice barrows helmet for added tankness). It doesn't require you to risk nearly as much. People will also be somewhat willing to fight you, maybe, occasionally.

E.g. your 97 combat build could instead be 90, without Virtus/divine risk. Or 96 without Virtus/divine, but with 99 hp. Or 96 with 52 pray/85 def for ganodermic, which has a much better performance:risk ratio than Virtus. Or 97 combat with soul split instead of Virtus, which you don't have to risk.

I'd actually much rather use Virtus in the wilderness than Ahrims/mystic.

You're risking 20-500m without virt, but you have 1089 hp and can easily be veng combo'd out or even rushed at an inopportune time.

Or you can risk an extra 200m but be practically invincible. Plus, if anyone is stupid enough to fight SoA, they'll be tempted by the higher "risk" you have (Not a risk as you won't die :P)

Definitely agree about soulsplit though. Once you have someone entangled, tb'd and constantly eating, they can often forget to watch their prayer. Or focus only on their prayer and die due to not eating. Plus with your DPS the soulsplit will heal a considerable amount of health meaning you won't need to heal, and can thus deal more damage. Plus you can drain their run and special attack.

Edit: To avoid 1 itemers, stick to 124/137. The only rushers here are the bank riskers, or as i call them, your targets.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Edit: To avoid 1 itemers, stick to 124/137. The only rushers here are the bank riskers, or as i call them, your targets.

You're still going to find so many 1 Itemers there.

Umm. What?

Those are high risk worlds, you can't use the protection prayer. If someone 1 items, they lose that item on death.

You typically get maxed strength claw rushers, poor rune/void clawers, ganodermic clawers and other SoA pjers. (Wait that's at 126... Lots more poor, less bandos/gano/SoA, maybe some poly and dbows)

CNqWHdA.jpg

Umm. What?

Those are high risk worlds, you can't use the protection prayer. If someone 1 items, they lose that item on death.

You typically get maxed strength claw rushers, poor rune/void clawers, ganodermic clawers and other SoA pjers. (Wait that's at 126... Lots more poor, less bandos/gano/SoA, maybe some poly and dbows)

You're still going to get Korasi 1-itemers. Korasi is 250k and has massive potential. You're telling me people aren't going to risk 250k for the possibility of Pjing someone for 50m+?

Ehh...

Edit: And you still get the Rushers/1Itemers who'll run around with Claws, double claw spec and tele before you get a chance to do anything.

Umm. What?

You're still going to get Korasi 1-itemers. Korasi is 250k and has massive potential. You're telling me people aren't going to risk 250k for the possibility of Pjing someone for 50m+?

Ehh...

Edit: And you still get the Rushers/1Itemers who'll run around with Claws, double claw spec and tele before you get a chance to do anything.

Korasi. No. 250k is a lot of money to the average noob. You'll get people in cheap strength boosting gear for sure, but they're easy to kill or just tele from. These are almost always "anti-rushers" where they will sit with vengeance prepared to veng combo any would be claw rushers. Simply don't rush the noob in rune and a strength ammy.

Teleblock + Entangle + SoA + Claws = Dead rushers. Rushers risking claws+ is what you WANT as a SoA pure. You can spot them from a mile away and lure them relatively deep to ensure they won't get away from your entangles before dieing.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Umm. What?

Ehh...

Korasi. No. 250k is a lot of money to the average noob. You'll get people in cheap strength boosting gear for sure, but they're easy to kill or just tele from. These are almost always "anti-rushers" where they will sit with vengeance prepared to veng combo any would be claw rushers. Simply don't rush the noob in rune and a strength ammy.

Teleblock + Entangle + SoA + Claws = Dead rushers. Rushers risking claws+ is what you WANT as a SoA pure. You can spot them from a mile away and lure them relatively deep to ensure they won't get away from your entangles before dieing.

You have not been in the Wiildy my friend.

Stop giving false information.

Umm. What?

Ehh...

You have not been in the Wiildy my friend.

Stop giving false information.

That's funny. I spend half of my time on runescape in the wildy and have had several pures and a rune pure at the intended combat level of this SoAer. Tell me what's wrong about what i state instead of simply stating that it is wrong.

You obviously haven't spent much time in high risk worlds and for some reason think the same derps from +1 will bring their items into high risk, needlessly risking 250k.

I think it's important i point out you won't kill 1/10th of the rushers you attempt to, i realize it reads like i say you will kill most if not all above. But by just getting 1/30 you'll make some good profit. Work on the melee switches and this increases tenfold.

CNqWHdA.jpg