Update of the Day

Just cooked the monkfish I had fished yesterday and then spent the rest of my day slaying. Had crazy luck on my first task, got a vecna skull!!

10456818.jpg

10456819.jpg

10456820.jpg

[spoiler=Slayer Log]

120 Aberrant Spectres | 70 Attack | VECNA SKULL!

10 Mutated Zygomites SPECIAL TASK | 61 Slayer

111 Harpie Bug Swarms

115 Warped Tortoises | 68 Defence

146 Bloodvelds | 69 Defence, 62 Slayer, 70 Defence

166 Jellies | 71 Strength

121 Jungle Horrors | 63 Slayer

[spoiler=Gained levels (+14)]

+2 Cooking

+1 Prayer

+1 Attack

+3 Slayer

+2 Herblore

+3 Defence

+1 Constitution

+1 Strength

10456822.jpg

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Nice vecna skull, I hope I'll get one sometime I've got 3 of them on my main so it shouldn't be that rare.

Well according to wiki its one of the rarest drops from rare drop table. Maybe you got incredibly lucky on your main?

Update of the Day

This day started off incredibly lucky as well haha. On my first ever Cave Horror task I got 2 black masks within 5 kills of eachother :o

10462487.jpg

I passed a total of 300 slayer points today and immediately bought the ability to fletch broad bolts. Tested em out on lesser demons and I'm really happy of the result. Tomorrow I will probably range slay more as I want 70 ranged.

I used up some of my herbs and got 60 herblore. Then I figured it was time to finish my first grandmaster quest, none other than While Guthix Sleeps :) Rather easy quest and the boss fight gave me no troubles. 67-72 Prayer from reward :)

10462494.jpg

Then I went woodcutting a bit. I recorded a 20 minute sample of my method. I'll be using this method all the way to 99 wc and 99 fm (not right away obviously)

It's about 60K woodcut and 66k firemaking exp per hour at level 65 woodcut and rune hatchet. Will be alot higher when I get dragon hatchet.

Also sorry about the quality but it should be watchable at 720p or 1080p.. It's my first vid :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyjwgrADfp4

[spoiler=Slayer Log]

155 Fever Spiders

117 Cave Horrors

143 Shadow Warriors | 71 Attack, 72 Constitution

137 Fever Spiders

10 Mutated Zygomites special task | 64 Slayer

142 Lesser Demons | 66 Ranged

153 Cave Horrors | 72 Attack

[spoiler=Gained levels (+15)]

+2 Attack

+1 Constitution

+1 Slayer

+1 Ranged

+1 Herblore

+5 Prayer

+2 Woodcutting

+2 Firemaking

10462488.jpg

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Update of the Day

Not much to write about today. I basicly spent the whole day just cutting teaks and doing herb runs every 90 mins. After gaining

72 woodcut I did few a quests I unlocked.

Probably my highest exp gains in a day so far, which I intend to break tomorrow :D

10468001.jpg

10467999.jpg

10467998.jpg

[spoiler=Gained levels (+17)]

+1 Agility

+6 Woodcutting

+7 Firemaking

+1 Farming

+1 Slayer

+1 Dungeoneering

10468000.jpg

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Update of the Day

Did the new quest that was released today. Really liked it and the rewards was nice. Picked 2K pure essence from killing the wolf, and used the xp lamps on prayer and gained 45k exp.

I managed to train 2 skills today to the required levels for quest cape, 70 fletching and 74 firemaking. I had plenty maple logs from kingdom and I used those to train fletching. For firemaking I just continued to woodcut teaks as I need 76 woodcutting anyway. I'm about 100k xp away from that (and yet another skill done for quest cape)

10472993.jpg

Below you'll find the updated list of skills I need for quest cape. Tomorrow I'll finish off that woodcutting, and hopefully slayer as well. That also means I will be able to do Branches of Darkmeyer :)

Honestly I feel like the cape is so close already as theres only 5 noncombat skills (I count slayer as combat)

I've always loved combat skills so I should be able to plow thru those levels real fast.

[spoiler=Skills left to train]

78 Attack

78 Strength

76 Defence

76 Constitution

76 Woodcutting

76 Mining

74 Smithing

77 Agility

67 Slayer

65 Summoning

80 Magic

75 Ranged

70 Construction

[spoiler=Gained levels (+17)]

+1 Prayer

+10 Fletching

+3 Firemaking

+3 Woodcutting

10472992.jpg

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Update of the Day

Ticked off 2 skills from quest cape reqs, 76 woodcut and 67 slayer. This leaves me with 11 skills remaining. Been getting tons

of jelly and cave horror tasks, luckily they both have decent drops. Even managed to get my 4th black mask drop haha

10481459.jpg

1700 total :)

10481464.jpg

I also did branches of darkmeyer. Rather fun boss fight, although I expected it to be bit harder. The blisterwood stakes really

owned that guy. I only ended up using 12 monkfish against him. Reward got me to 75 prayer!

10481469.jpg

Hard to say what I will be doing tomorrow. Most likely something combat related though.

[spoiler=5 Hard clues]

10481452.jpg

10481453.jpg

10481454.jpg

10481455.jpg

10481456.jpg

[spoiler=Slayer Log]

140 Fever Spiders

163 Jellies | 67 Ranged

145 Cave Horrors | 68 Ranged, 73 Constitution

117 Jellies

117 Cave Horrors | 69 Ranged

137 Bloodvelds | 66 Slayer, 70 Ranged

86 Grotworms

43 Mutated Zygomites | 71 Ranged

158 Jellies

127 Cave Horrors | 67 Slayer

78 Attack

78 Strength

76 Defence

76 Constitution

76 Mining

74 Smithing

77 Agility

65 Summoning

80 Magic

75 Ranged

70 Construction

+1 Woodcutting

+1 Firemaking

+5 Ranged

+2 Constitution

+2 Slayer

+1 Magic

+1 Agility

+2 Prayer

10481474.jpg

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Update of the Day

First I did all ardougne hard tasks

10485438.jpg

Then I watched a bit of dexter and runespanned at same time, gaining 71 runecraft. When I was bored of dexter I decided to use up my planks, which got me to 63 construction.

This next part is a response to Runar :D.... Did 3 quests, leaving me with 9 left. They were Prisoner of Glouphrie, Do No Evil and Love Story. I lost the picture of PoG somewhere :(

10485440.jpg

10485441.jpg

My goal from now on is atleast 1 quest per day, meaning I should get quest cape in 9 days, but this will be really hard so I doubt I can do it. If that doesn't work out I'll just try to stay ahead of Runar :D

Tomorrow's quest: Within the Light (Need 4 agility and 3 ranged levels)

Oh I also did the elite clue you get from Do No Evil's reward

10485439.jpg

Btw some replies would be nice, you leechers :(

78 Attack

78 Strength

76 Defence

76 Constitution

76 Mining

74 Smithing

77 Agility

65 Summoning

80 Magic

75 Ranged

70 Construction

[spoiler=Gained levels (+26)]

+6 Runecrafting

+14 Construction

+2 Agility

+1 Thieving

+1 Magic

+1 Smithing

+1 Crafting

10485437.jpg

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Update of the Day

This update is for 2 days pretty much, 7th and 8th. I sort of pulled an all nighter (I woke up at 5pm yesterday and its 4 pm now) because I wanted to fix my sleeping rhythm, not cool sleeping all day.

I did a truckloads of slayer, along with finishing few task sets.

FqOz2.png

ODTOF.png

Got my 2nd slayer points upgrade as well, the ability to make slayer helms. Heres my 4 beautiful helms :>

GctQS.png

Now this one was reaaaalllyyyy nice surprise. I went to mage rex for 6 dagannoth hides for fremennik tasks... Ended up getting dragon hatchet from 2nd rex kill EVER on this account.

Ufi1W.png

I realise I'm now 2 quests behind my schedule.. I do have all the requirements for Firemaker's Curse and Blood Runs Deep which I will be doing as soon as I wake up. Hopefully I will also get levels for one more quest tomorrow.

[spoiler=Slayer Log]

148 Bloodvelds: 73 Ranged

10 Mutated Zygomites (Special)

122 Trolls: 68 Slayer, 72 Strength

156 Shadow Warriors

168 Brine Rats: 73 Strength

118 Jellies

124 Trolls: 74 Strength, 75 Constitution

141 Turoths

160 Jellies: 69 Slayer

41 Bronze Dragons

168 Shadow Warriors: 75 Strength

157 Bloodvelds: 73 Attack

185 Dagannoths: 76 Constitution, 74 Attack, 70 Slayer

147 Dust Devils

92 Grotworms: 75 Attack (72 grotworms left still)

78 Attack

78 Strength

76 Defence

76 Constitution

76 Mining

74 Smithing

77 Agility

65 Summoning

80 Magic

75 Ranged

70 Construction

+2 Ranged

+3 Slayer

+4 Strength

+2 Constitution

+3 Attack

+1 Cooking

awonA.png

Also it seems the image uploader I've been using has been blocked so I'll reupload the stat pictures on first post tomorrow.

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

bored of dexter

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Congrats on the D axe! How'd you get in, did you follow someone else or something? This or next weekend I want to get one :)

Also, do slayer helms stack?

2s0cxth.png

bored of dexter

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Congrats on the D axe! How'd you get in, did you follow someone else or something? This or next weekend I want to get one :)

Also, do slayer helms stack?

Friend helped me through the doors, and when I got to king dags I just sneaked past supreme and prime without them noticing me, was really lucky :P

Yes slay helms stack, picture was taken from inventory.

I had just watched too many episodes of Dexter in a row :P

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Wow man, just read all of your progress and damn you're going soooo quickly! So much that at first I thought you weren't the guy racing runar to quest cape and that I had found the wrong person haha! Great job!

Just got my first bronze dragon task, any advice? How will I do at 63 65 60 with no antifire pots?

Melee or Mage up close with prayer on so they dont use firebreath so much. You're probably better off maging them. At 74 att 75 str, piety and supers I had no trouble hitting them with melees.

Wow man, just read all of your progress and damn you're going soooo quickly! So much that at first I thought you weren't the guy racing runar to quest cape and that I had found the wrong person haha! Great job!

Thanks! Yeah I've played alot too :o

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Update of the Day

I started with 2 quests today like I said I would. First I did firemaker's curse which was overall really enjoyable quest. Especially the boss fight. They should make more skill based bosses :)

10zle.png

Blood Runs Deep done too. Surprisingly the dagannoth sentinels were alot harder to kill than the dagannoth mother itself. I got 75-78 prayer from the quest reward. Later I leveled to 79 prayer from xp lamps I got from SoF and random events.

Rr8qk.png

Then I moved on to train agility. First I headed off to wilderness course to get 69 agility for Within the Light. However I decided to stay there until 70 as I heard that was the good level to switch to Ape Atoll course. After I got 70 agility I felt like just continuing straight to 77 for Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest. So I switched to Ape Atoll course and got 73 Agility. 527k agility xp gained today, not bad as I really don't like the skill.

Once again I'm behind my schedule, with 6 days and 7 quests left. Hopefully tomorrow I can get 415k agility xp, which puts me 65k xp away from 77 (Rest of the xp will come from quest rewards). Then all I need is 1 ranged level to finish within the light. If I have time I'll try to catch the schedule and do another quest as well. Looking at the picture below I doubt I will have time though, rather far from any of the other quests :(

1r82f.png

+8 Agility

+1 Firemaking

+4 Prayer

+1 Dungeoneering

+1 Magic

KqQEE.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Update of the Day

I finished training agility today. I'm now 65k xp off 77 agility which I will get from quests.

I did a few runs of barrows mainly to figure out xp rates...

There's no way I'm getting quest cape by next monday if I train magic in barrows. It's something I really should do though as rune armor is getting rather old.

2923 Magic XP per barrows run

363 Barrows runs for 80 Magic

7 Minutes per barrows run

Time until 80 Magic: 42 Hours 21 Minutes

Btw I'm up to 35 chests opened now with 0 barrows loot.

[spoiler=Gained levels (+)]

+3 Agility

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Update of the Day

I didn't have time to play much today... However I did manage to do a bit of barrows. 38 chests opened today, yet again without any barrows pieces. Frankly its getting little boring to kill them brothers with such bad luck. (73 Chests opened, 0 Barrows items)

[spoiler=Gained levels (+3)]

+1 Constitution

+1 Magic

+1 Fishing

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Sorry for not updating yesterday. Some unexpected plans popped up so I didn't have time.

So I did only barrows yesterday. Did a total of 50 chests, found 4 barrows items!

#77 Guthan's Platebody

#83 Verac's Brassard

#92 Torag's Platebody

#117 Ahrim's Hood

123 Chests opened in total

4 Barrows items

Drop rate: 1/30,75 or 3.25%

[spoiler=Gained levels ()]

+1 Magic

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

I forgot to add a picture of the loots I've got so far so here it is

67x5k.png

I hardly get any deaths/minds cause I use slayer dart which uses those up.

Hopefully I'll get a full barrows set soon so I can finish morytania hard tasks for double runes in barrows :)

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Continued the journey to 80 magic as you might have expected ^^ after 6 barrows runs I got 75 magic, which was the last level needed for Elder Kiln. I ran out of monkfish too so I headed off to piscatoris and fished around 700 monks. Started cooking them as well but I got pretty tired after cooking 100 so I just decided to finish Elder Kiln quest and call it a day.

Quest reward got me to 76 Magic, 4 to go now!

nfLp7.png

I haven't got much playtime the past few days, but tomorrow I have no other plans so I should get a load of barrows runs done.

Sadly I only got 40 ish prayer pots left. I had 300 or so at some point... Maybe I shouldn't of pietyed that much when I was training slayer haha...

+2 Magic (76)

+1 Fishing (76)

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png