Oh [bleep]. ;_;

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Video of Oddish's death: http://www.twitch.tv/oddishx/c/5583286

He's starting a new account rather than continuing as a regular ironman (according to his Twitch title - "[Rank 2] HC Iron - Dead, new account").

• Like 1

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

Ah so you plan to begin a new hardcore ironman, kudos for doing that, I know that I wouldn't want to give up my account for a new one. Hoping to see you back on the top list in no time :) 

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

After sleeping a good night's sleep & a lot of thinking I've decided to continue as regular ironman. Being hardcore was fun, but I don't think it would be that much fun to start from scratch again..

Great choice, you have proven worthy anyway. :D

My stats:

MeSoWicked.png

My DIY challenge blog: Wicked DI/ RSN is now: MeSoWicked

RS Status: Active

You should change your title to: SoftCore Oddish.

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Spent most of today just recovering from the death. Had to get charming imp and bonecrusher back (only missed like 10k tokens). Also had to get sara warpriest, which bumped me up to 10M spare cash :o

I went to see the hunger games movie, was worth the xp waste :)

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Spent most of today just recovering from the death. Had to get charming imp and bonecrusher back (only missed like 10k tokens). Also had to get sara warpriest, which bumped me up to 10M spare cash :o

I saw from your video that your grave at frost dragons wasn't there. I couldn't figure out why, is it because you went from hardcore ironman to normal ironman?

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I saw from your video that your grave at frost dragons wasn't there. I couldn't figure out why, is it because you went from hardcore ironman to normal ironman?

It's because hardcores dont get grave when they die, even with the extra lives
  • Like 2

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

53c.gif

I'm surprised it was at Frost dragons and not some vastly more dangerous boss or something.

I think it was because of the anti-dragonfire bug. The game gives you a warning about your anti-dragonfire running out nearly, but actually it already ran out and Oddish just potted one second to late. (potted and died)

Retired item crew

It's been like this for quite some time, actually, and seems to be tied to the 30/15 second timer on pots. I've had it happen (sort of on purpose) at celestials quite a few times, but most dragons just don't do alot of damage trough dragonfire. I was quite surprised that frosts can hit almost 2.4k.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I knew about the glitch but old habits die hard, im too used to potting after the warning. I don't really pay attention to the buff timers. Even then I think I can only blame myself for the death. I could of easily avoided it.

Btw had some spare time to play today  :ph34r:

cbe3478aef.png

• Like 2

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png