29th May 2012 - SoF + Royal Costumes

Sylpheed

Seriously people remove the pictures from the quotes, this is just getting messy! lol

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Seriously people remove the pictures from the quotes, this is just getting messy! lol

Could you post a picture of the colour changing screen? I'm working with someone to make a Tool to Customize your own Cape/Armors etc

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Could you post a picture of the colour changing screen? I'm working with someone to make a Tool to Customize your own Cape/Armors etc

screen_shot_2012_05_30_at_00_09_03_by_sy_accursed-d51ovlh.png

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

So its alot different than the rbg method for comp/max cape, thanks alot. I'll be sure to give you credit when we release it.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

[bleep] you, Jagex. You know how i am about this kind of stuff. -.-

Agreed. Well, more money for Jagex for sure anyway...Let's just hope we put them into some cool updates for the summer.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

These kinds of things make me feel really bad for the people who go nuts if they can't obtain every single limited-availability cosmetic item

me

Me too :( At least so far they aren't something I really cared about yet...

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Eh, some people have a lot of disposable income. *shrug*

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

These kinds of things make me feel really bad for the people who go nuts if they can't obtain every single limited-availability cosmetic item

me

Me too :( At least so far they aren't something I really cared about yet...

Same here, and i hate it. I don't feel it's money well spent at all. The only way they'd lure me into buying without a doubt in my mind is 1 word. Particles.

I spun it only once today (I'm currently F2P) and I got Queen's guard boots. I was expecting the pieces to be a bit more rare, but I guess not.

All these Squeal of Fortune-related updates keep coming. I eagerly anticipate Sunday, I'm sure a certain somebody will have some things to say. :P

Got a ceremonial breastplate today. It looks pretty cool, but I can't find anything to match it. I'll probably go back to wearing ibis in a day or two.

Same here, and i hate it. I don't feel it's money well spent at all. The only way they'd lure me into buying without a doubt in my mind is 1 word. Particles.

Oh gosh don't give them MORE ideas! XD

Does anyone know where I can obtain this 250k item?

Not till tomorrow I think.

Got the queen's guard trousers today. :D. 3 parts to go!

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Not till tomorrow I think.

Got the queen's guard trousers today. :D. 3 parts to go!

I could have sworn they said we would get the item on June 1st. They said we will be getting an item to sign up for the beta on the 1st as well, so expect it today.

Sylpheed.png

From Diango. If you were a member for all of May, you'll get a notice to go and see him when when you log in today.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Mad_necklace

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...