Those Rage quit Moments

Ouchy

I feel like posting a light hearted topic, for all those moments where you wanted to smash the living daylights out of your console.

So, what are your top rage quit moments that you have experienced in your gaming careers?

For me personally, it was in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. There was some special 100 level dungeon or something, and at the the 100th Dungeon, there was a rare Pokemon or item or something. I got to level 99, I could see the stair case down to the next level, and I died. I quit playing after this.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Playing minecraft with (stupidly) 20 diamonds in my pack, decide to grab some random iron.. by standing on top of said iron block. Dig dig dig, fall, burned alive. deskflip.jpg

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Playing Skyrim and completing all but 1 quest in the game due to its inability to trigger!! Happened on all my characters as well.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Armor Lock, Halo.

I've got a reputation with friends for being well-disciplined compared to most other people when they play FPS games, and the competition turns them into some Hulk-like figure where nothing short of full body mutilation would satisfy their sudden onset of blood lust. By contrast I stay very calm and think things through before jumping in, rather than acting on impulse.

Until someone I'm all but guaranteed a kill on Armor Locks.

Then I lose it, and I have to stop playing because I won't calm myself otherwise. What kind of retard puts an 'Invincibility Mode' into a [bleep]ing FPS anyway, and then puts it into every single playlist bar two?

Doing extremely well on any given level in Fire Emblem, only for an otherwise unremarkable enemy to get a critical hit on a character that would have been almost guaranteed to dodge/survive a normal hit. Bonus points if said character misses with 80%+ hit chance and enough damage to one-hit said unremarkable enemy. Even more if that kill would have earned them level 20.

Doing extremely well on any given level in Fire Emblem, only for an otherwise unremarkable enemy to get a critical hit on a character that would have been almost guaranteed to dodge/survive a normal hit. Bonus points if said character misses with 80%+ hit chance and enough damage to one-hit said unremarkable enemy. Even more if that kill would have earned them level 20.

Oh god, I remember playing Fire Emblem on the GBA, and having a guy get a critical hit with a spear on that girl that can turn into a dragon. Needless to say, she died. What is a bit more annoying is when you try to recruit a new character that starts out on the enemy team, and they attack a powerful unit of yours and die from a counter attack <_<.

Also, the Hard levels in Trials HD/evolution.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

THIS. It took years for me to pick up and finally beat the first Fire Emblem GBA game after this happened so many times.

I've also rage quitted Burnout Dominator because it played exactly the opposite to how Revenge was played. I logged like an hour in that game and said screw it.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Annoying missions in GTA IV. They wouldn't be nearly as bad if they had checkpoints.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE TRAIN CJ

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Some of the bosses in SWTOR. One in particular but I can't remember his name right now, I ended up reaching him probably 2 lvls before I was suppose too, but that didn't stop me from fighting him until I ran out of cash and completely depleted my armor to 0. Eventually went back to the previous planet and grinded out two lvls and creamed him in one try.

tFtfA.jpg

Getting so major hax against me in competitive Pokemon battling such as missing a 90% accuracy move 3 times in a row.

competitive pokemon is the most rage inducing game i've ever played. entire games can be decided by 1 lucky crit, or 1 miss.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Yeah, but usually misses on Pokemon online are because you tried to chance a more powerfull move in trade of accuracy. Crits are kinda bull though.

For me it's sniper bodyshots in TF2. It just makes me rage to no end.

Playing Skyrim and completing all but 1 quest in the game due to its inability to trigger!! Happened on all my characters as well.

Assuming this is on pc, you can use the cheat console to automatically skip or trigger quest scenes, and also to teleport to npcs who disappear when they're needed

Yeah, but usually misses on Pokemon online are because you tried to chance a more powerfull move in trade of accuracy. Crits are kinda bull though.

Yeah it's more understandable to miss a fire blast, but to get critted is the most frustrating experience ever.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Yeah it's more understandable to miss a fire blast, but to get critted is the most frustrating experience ever.

Better yet.... crit + freeze + flinch Ice Fang from a Gliscor on my Dragonite.

The parts of Saints Row the Third that aren't ridiculously easy (the 20 or so minigames that are ridiculously hard compared to the entirety of the rest of the game, lol).

I also beat Serious Sam 3 recently. Those skeletal bulls nearly ruined the game for me.

Had the urge to go through all of Doom (without cheating/skipping around). That was fun, but taxing, due to huge difficulty with navigation. (So often you go down a long path just to find at the end a key door you can't open!!)

2dgucz6.png

• 2 weeks later...

When my friend SeoulJer reads my mind at UMvC3.

Related:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0LIQLpzT2g

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0